ISO 14001(EMS) Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO 14001 standards is an Environmental Management System .This environmental Management System standard specify the requirement for an organization to develop and implement policies and objectives which take into account legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about significant environmental Aspects.
The ISO 14001/Environmental Management Standard is applicable to any organization that wishes to
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve an Environmental Management System.
- Assure itself of conformity with its stated environmental policy.
- Demonstrate conformity with the ISO 14001/ Environmental Management Standard.
Overview of EMS Internal Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training course – has been designed considering the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirement. It is a Two days Course. During the Training course we Provides an explanation of ISO 14001 requirements and the design, development & effective implementation of ISO 14001, along with Documentation requirements of ISO 14001. Explains the EMS internal auditing process and audit techniques, documentation process, information on how to conduct EMS internal audit, write the audit report and take corrective action, and auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying non conformance.
At the end of the ISO 14001(EMS) Internal Audit training the participants shall be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 14001 standard and how they apply to the processes of an organization.
- Conduct an effective EMS Gap analysis/ identify the Environmental Aspects/ Identify the significant Environmental Aspects/Prepare the continual Improvement for Significant Environmental Aspects/ Operational Control/ Identify the Potential Emergency Situations/Effectively conduct the Evaluation of Legal compliance/ EMS internal audit/ coordinate during the third party Certification audit.
- Initiate improvements in the Environmental Management System (EMS) of an organization.
- Conduct an effective EMS Internal Audit
- Competent to make documents for the organization for effective implementation of ISO 14001/ EMS.
Advantage of Exemplar Global (RABQSA) recognized Internal Auditor Training Program
- The Certificate of Attainment is recognized by Exemplar Global (RABQSA) as evidence of knowledge competency for the EMS (EM & AU) personnel certification scheme.
- Listing on the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) website (for registration kindly visit www.exemplarglobal.org).
- Participant can go for ISO 14001 Lead auditor Training course with only three days instead of attending 5 days Training and cost effective.
Who Should Attend ISO 14001(EMS) Internal Audit Training Course
- Key management staff for implementing the ISO 14001, MR, QA/ QC Engineer, Safety Officer, Key personnel of organization responsible of ISO 14001 implementation at different level in the organization, those interested in becoming ISO 14001 Lead auditor.
- Those who require a detailed knowledge of EMS internal auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve assessment of suppliers for Environmental Management system
- Who are responsible for managing the Environmental Management System in the organization
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for EMS/ ISO 14001 assessment by customers or third part
- Wishing to enhance personal competency in EMS/ISO 14001 standard and EMS Internal Auditing.
Outline of ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training Course
- About ISO 14001 & its requirements
- Documentation requirements as per ISO 14001
- Audit Principle
- Internal Audit Planning
- Audit team selection
- Conduct of Internal Auditing, Audit Tools & Techniques
- Report writing
- Non conformance report writing
- Final Examination