OHSAS 18001(OHS) Internal Auditor Training course
Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS 18001) Standard specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OHS) management system.
The Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001) specify the requirement for an organization to control its OHS risks and improve its OHS performance
The OHSAS 18001/Occupational health and safety management system is applicable to any organization that wishes to
- Establish an OHS management system to eliminate or minimize risks to personnel and other interested parties who could be exposed to OHS hazards associated with its activities.
- Implement, maintain and continually improve an OHS management system.
- Assure itself of its conformity with its stated OHS policy.
Overview OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training Course
OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training course – has been designed considering the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirement. It is a two days Course. During the Training course we Provides an explanation of OHSAS 18001 requirements and the design, development & effective implementation of OHSAS 18001, along with Documentation requirements of OHSAS 18001. Explains the OHS internal auditing process and audit techniques, documentation process, information on how to conduct OHS internal audit, write the audit report and take corrective action, and auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying non conformance.
At the end of the OHSAS 18001(OHS) Internal Auditor training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of OHSAS 18001 standard and how they apply to the processes of an organization.
- Conduct an effective OHS Gap analysis/ Identify the Occupational Hazards/ Identify the significant Occupational Hazards/ Prepare the continual Improvement for Significant Occupational Hazards & their Associated Risk/ Operational Control/ Identify the Potential Emergency Situations/ Effectively conduct the Evaluation of Legal compliance/ OHS internal audit/ coordinate during the third party Certification audit.
- Initiate improvements in the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHS) of an organization.
- Conduct an effective OHS Internal Audit
- Competent to make documents for the organization for effective implementation of OHSAS 18001.
Advantage of Exemplar Global (RABQSA) recogized Internal Auditor Training Program
- The Certificate of Attainment is recognized by Exemplar Global (RABQSA) as evidence of knowledge competency for the OHS (OH & AU) personnel certification scheme.
- Listing on the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) website (for registration kindly visit www.exemplarglobal.org).
- Participant can go for ISO 14001 Lead auditor Training course with only three days instead of attending 5 days Training and cost effective
Who Should Attend OHSAS 18001(OHS) Internal Audit Training Course
- Key management staff for implementing the OHSAS 18001, MR, QA/ QC Engineer, Safety Officer, Key personnel of organization responsible of OHSAS 18001 implementation at different level in the organization, those interested in becoming OHSAS 18001 Lead auditor.
- Those who require a detailed knowledge of OHS internal auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve assessment of suppliers for Occupational health and safety management system.
- Who are responsible for managing the Occupational health and safety management system in the organization.
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for OHSAS 18001 assessment by customers or third party.
- Wishing to enhance personal competency in OHSAS 18001 standards and OH&S Internal Auditing.
Outline of OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training
- Documentation requirements as per OHSAS 18001
- Audit Principle
- Internal Audit Planning
- Audit team selection
- Conduct of Internal Auditing, Audit Tools & Techniques
- Report writing
- Non conformance report writing
- Final Examination