ISO 22000(FSMS) Internal Auditor Training course
About ISO 22000 (FSMS)
Food safety management system (ISO 22000) Standard specifies requirements for food safety within the food supply chain. This FSMS standard provided the requirements by which any organization in food business shall prevent the contamination of food safety hazards (Physical, Chemical and Biological Hazards), so that Food shall be safe at the time of consumption.
The food safety management system within the organization shall have the requirements for effective planning of PRP’s, Food safety hazard identification and analysis, establishing the HACCP Plan, identification of Critical control points and setting up the CCP limit, OPRP’s, effective monitoring & Measurements, verification & validation, Product identification and Recall system and Corrective preventive actions etc.
Overview of ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training course – has been designed considering the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirement. It is a two days Course. During the Training course we provide an explanation of ISO 22000 requirements and the design, development & effective implementation of ISO 22000, along with Documentation requirements of ISO 22000. Explains the FSMS internal auditing process and audit techniques, documentation process, information on how to conduct FSMS internal audit, write the audit report and take corrective action, and auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying non conformance.
At the end of the ISO 22000(FSMS) Internal Audit training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 22000 standard and apply to organization for Food Safety Management System.
- Conduct an effective FSMS Gap analysis/ identify the Food safety Hazards/ prepare HACCP plan/ plan for PRP/ Identification of CCP/ CCP limit/ OPRP/ Effective monitoring of FSMS/ verification and validation of HACCP plan/ Identify the Potential Food safety Emergency Situations/ Effectively meet the of Legal & regulatory requirements of product.
FSMS internal audit/ coordinate during the third party Certification audit.
- Initiate improvements in the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in organization.
- Conduct an effective FSMS Internal Audit
- Competent to make documents for the organization for effective implementation of ISO 22000
Advantage of Exemplar Global (RABQSA) recognized FSMS Internal Auditor Training Program
- The Certificate of Attainment is recognized by Exemplar Global (RABQSA) as evidence of knowledge competency for the FSMS (FS & AU) personnel certification scheme.
- Listing on the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) website (for registration kindly visit www.exemplarglobal.org).
- Participant can go for ISO 22000 Lead auditor Training course with only three days instead of attending 5 days Training and cost effective
Who Should Attend ISO 22000(FSMS) Internal Audit Training Course
- Food safety office, Food Technologist, Microbiologist, Food Engineer.
- Person who want to build career in Food safety.
- Person who want to become FSMS Internal Auditor.
- Person who wants to improve knowledge and skill in Food safety management System
Outline of ISO 22000(FSMS) Internal Auditor Training
- Documentation requirements as per ISO 22000
- Audit Principle
- Internal Audit Planning
- Audit team selection
- Conduct of Internal Auditing, Audit Tools & Techniques
- Report writing
- Non conformance report writing
- Final Examination