ISO 27001(ISMS) Internal Auditor Training course
ISO 27001 standards has specific requirement for Information Security Management System. The effective implementation of ISO 27001 requirements (by establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization), the organization can demonstrate the compliance to interested party.
ISO 27001 requirements - understand the needs and expectations of interested parties related to information security, establishing the information security policy, identification potential area/ functions/ activities where information security is a concern, establish the Information security Risk assessment criteria, Information security Risk assessment, Information security Risk Treatment, establishing the operation control for information security, monitoring the ISMS performance etc.
Overview of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training course – has been designed considering the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirement. It is a two days Course. During the Training course we Provide an explanation of ISO 27001 requirements and the design, development & effective implementation of ISO 27001, along with Documentation requirements of ISO 27001. It explains the ISMS internal auditing process and audit techniques, documentation process, information on how to conduct ISMS internal audit, write the audit report and take corrective action, and auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying non conformance.
At the end of the ISO 27001(ISMS) Internal Audit training the participants shall be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 27001 standard and apply to organization for Information security management.
- Conduct an effective ISMS Gap analysis/ identify the needs and expectations of interested parties/ Establish the ISMS policy/ Identification potential Risk related to information security/ Information security Risk assessment/ Information security Risk Treatment/ setting up the operational control for information security.
- Initiate improvements in the Information Security management system (ISMS)in organization.
- Conduct an effective ISMS Internal Audit
- Competent to make documents for the organization for effective implementation of ISO 27001.
Advantage of Exemplar Global (RABQSA) recognized ISMS Internal Auditor Training Program
- The Certificate of Attainment is recognized by Exemplar Global (RABQSA) as evidence of knowledge competency for the ISMS (IS & AU) personnel certification scheme.
- Training Program & certificate of Attainment provided by OSS have worldwide recognition and shall increased marketability.
- Listing on the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) website (for registration kindly visit www.exemplarglobal.org).
- Participant can go for ISO 27001 Lead auditor Training course with only three days instead of attending 5 days Training and cost effective
Who Should Attend ISO 27001(ISMS) Internal Audit Training Course
- Engineer and professional those who are working in the organization where information security management is concern.
- Person who want to build career in Information Security Management.
- Person who want to become ISMS Internal Auditor.
- Person who wants to improve knowledge and skill in Information Security management System
Outline of ISO 27001(ISMS) Internal Auditor Training
- Documentation requirements as per ISO 27001
- Audit Principle
- Internal Audit Planning
- Audit team selection
- Conduct of Internal Auditing, Audit Tools & Techniques
- Report writing
- Non conformance report writing
- Final Examination