About ISO 9001
ISO 9001 standard is a generic standard has been designed and developed based on eight Quality Management Principles. This standard is also know as QMS standard. The requirements for a quality management system are as Follow.
• The Organization Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including, processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
OVERVIEW OF INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training course – has been designed considering the RABQSA competency requirement. It is Two days Course. During the Training course we Provides an explanation of ISO 9001 requirements and the design, development & effective implementation of ISO 9001, along with Documentation requirements of ISO 9001:2008 std. Explains the internal auditing process and audit techniques, documentation process, information on how to conduct internal audit, write the audit report and take corrective action, and auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying non conformance.
At the end of the ISO 9001/QMS Internal Audit training the participants will be able to:
• Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard and how they apply to the processes of an organization.
• Conduct an effective Gap analysis / internal audit / supplier audit / coordinate during the third party Certification audit.
• Initiate improvements in the quality management system (QMS) of an organization.
• Conduct an effective Internal Audit / Supplier Audit
• Competent to make documents for the organization for effective implementation of ISO 9001/QMS
Advantage of RABQSA certified Internal Auditor Training Program
• The Certificate of Attainment is recognized by RABQSA as evidence of knowledge competency for the appropriate RABQSA personnel certification scheme
• Training Program & certificate of Attainment provided by OSS have worldwide recognition and shall increased marketability. Included in these benefits is the portability of RABQSA-Certified Certificates of Attainment with other international personnel certification bodies and organizations, such as IRCA (UK), NRBPT (India) and IEMA (UK and Korea).
• Listing on the RABQSA International Certified Register on the RABQSA Website
• Participant can go for ISO 9001 Lead auditor Training course with only three days instead of attending 5 days Training and cost effective.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ISO 9001/QMS Internal Audit Training Course
• Key management staff for implementing the ISO 9001 std, MR, QA/QC Engineer, Key personal of organization responsible of ISO 9001 implementation at different level in the organization, those interested in becoming ISO 9001 Lead auditor.
• Those who require a detailed knowledge of internal auditing process.
• Whose jobs involve assessment of suppliers.
• Who are responsible for managing the Quality Management System in the organization.
• Who are involved in preparing their organization for assessment by customers or third party audit.
• Wishing to enhance personal competency in QMS and QMS Auditing.
OVERVIEW OF COURSE CONTENTS OF ISO 9001 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
• About ISO 9001 :2008 & its requirements
• Documentation requirements as per ISO 9001:2008
• Audit Principle
• Internal Audit Planning
• Audit team selection
• Conduct of Internal Auditing, Audit Tools & Techniques
• Report writing
• Non conformance report writing
• Final Examination
Examination and Evaluation Criteria of QMS/ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Course
There are two methods of participant’s competency Evaluation Methods
1. Continuous Assessments – Participants competency shall be evaluated on daily basis through workshops, role play, Group
Discussion, Home exercise, Class Room participation, Response, Contribution in Training, Punctuality, attendance etc. The qualifying Marks are 60%.
2. Final Examination – It will be conducted at Last Day of Training and qualifying Marks is 70%
Duration of QMS/ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
• 2 days programme.