OHSAS 18001(OHS) Lead Auditor Training Course
About OHSAS 18001 Standard is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This OHSAS standard has specific requirements related to Occupational Health and Safety to which organization subscribes. The overall aim of this OHSAS Standard is to support and promote good OHSAS practices and enhance the OHS performance by controlling OHS Risk, in consistence with OHS policy and objective. The requirements of OHSAS standards is Setting up of OHS policy with top management commitments for prevention of injury and ill health and continual improvement in OHSAS management and OHS performance, comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its OHS hazards, Identification of OHS Hazards, Risk assessment and determining the controls, monitoring the OHS performance, Compliance to Applicable Legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, Operational control, identification of potential OHS emergency situation and its preparedness.
Lead Auditor Training Recognition
The Lead Auditor Training course offered is meeting the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) TPECS Certification Requirements and recognized by many organization worldwide.
OHSAS 18001(OHS) Lead Auditor Training Methodology
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training course has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A) , to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during the each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirements. The entire class room training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidate. During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Role play, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participants knowledge and skill. So that at the end of training participant shall demonstrate his/her competency while auditing/ implementing the Quality Management System in the organization.
Objective of OHSAS 18001(OHS) Lead Auditor Training Course
- Participants understand the principle of OHS.
- Participants understand the requirements and application OHSAS.
- Participants understand the requirements of OHS Documentation requirements, OHS Hazards & Risk assessment and its control measure, operational control, accident, incident investigation, OHS Performance monitoring, participation and consultation OHS Hazard identification and setting up the control measure etc
- Participants demonstrate the competency in implementation of OHSAS 18001.
- Participants develop the Knowledge and Skill for Auditing of OHSAS 18001.
Who Should Attend OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training
- Those who require a detailed knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and its requirements.
- Those who are involved in OHSAS 18001 assessments of suppliers and potential suppliers. Such as Management representatives, Safety office, Engineers, and Consultants.
- Person Responsible for OHSAS internal audit function within the organization.
- Top Management of the organization seeking for OHSAS 18001 certification.
- Person who want to become an OHSAS 18001 Auditor.
Outline of OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training Course
- OHS scope. OHS Terms & Definitions requirements and its Application
- OHS requirements and its Application
- OHS Policy, OHS Hazards & Risk analysis, setting up the control measure, objective and targets, Accident incident investigation.
- Legal requirements and its compliance, Operational control.
- Communication, Identification of OHS emergency situation and its preparedness.
- OHS Documentation requirements, internal Auditing and Management review meeting.
- Monitoring and measurements of OHS performance.
- Explanation of Types of Audit, Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Explanation of NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Explanation of Audit Check list Preparation
- Explanation of Audit Team selection, Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee.
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting
At the end of the OHSAS 18001(OHS) Lead Auditor Training course the participants shall be able to:
- Understand and Implement the OHSAS 18001 management system. Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of OHSAS 18001, OHSAS 18004 and ISO 19011.
- Interpret requirements of OHSAS 18001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of OHS auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct OHSAS 18001 audit, which include OHS Audit Plan, OHS objective evidence finding, thought effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking.
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine OHS Compliances.
- Report the Audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity of reports.
- Undertake OHS audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of Corrective action.