ISO 20000(IT-SMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
About ISO 20000 Standard is an Information Technology Service Management System (This standard is also referred IT Service Management System or SMS or ITSMS). This ISO 20000 standard application for IT service management based on PDCA methodology. Establishing SMS policy, objective and planning of processes to fulfill the service requirements, implementing and operating the SMS for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of the services, monitoring, measuring and reviewing the SMS and the services against the policies, objectives, plans and service requirements and reporting the results and taking actions to continually improve performance of the SMS and the services.
Lead Auditor Training Recognition
The Lead Auditor Training course offered is meeting the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) TPECS Certification Requirements and recognized by many organization worldwide.
ISO 20000(IT-SMS) Lead Auditor Training Methodology
ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training course has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A), to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during the each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA ) competency requirements. The entire class room training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidate. During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Role play, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participants knowledge and skill. So that at the end of training participant shall demonstrate his/ her competency while auditing/ implementing the Quality Management System in the organization.
Objective of ISO 20000(IT-SMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
- Participants understand the requirements and application of ISO 20000.
- Participants understand the Information Technology Service design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfill service requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and provide value added services.
- Participants understand the Governance of processes operated by other parties, implement the SMS, Design and transition of new or changed services, Service delivery processes, Service reporting, Service continuity and availability management
- Participants understand the Budgeting and accounting for services, Capacity management, Business relationship management, Supplier management, Resolution processes
- Participants demonstrate the competency in implementation of ISO 20000.
- Participants develop the Knowledge and Skill for Auditing of ISO 20000.
Who Should Attend ISO 20000(IT-SMS) Lead Auditor Training
- Information Technology service engineer /professionals.
- Those who require a detailed knowledge of ISO 20000 requirements and its implementation.
- Person Responsible for information Technology service management within the organization.
- Top Management of the organization seeking for ISO 20000 certification.
- Person who want to become an ISO 20000 Auditor.
- ISO 20000 Consultants
- Person those who want to build professional career in information technology service delivery and management
Outline of ISO 20000(IT-SMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
- ITSMS scope. ITSMS Terms & Definitions requirements and its Application
- ISMS requirements and its Application
- ISMS Policy, information security Risk identification & Risk analysis, setting up the Risk Treatment and controls
- Legal requirements and its compliances, information security Operational control
- ISMS Documentation requirements, internal Auditing and Management review meeting
- Monitoring and measurements of ISMS performance.
- Explanation of Types of Audit, Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Explanation of NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Explanation of Audit Check list Preparation
- Explanation of Audit Team selection, Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting
At the end of the ISO 20000(IT-SMS) Lead Auditor Training course the participants shall be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of ISO 20000 requirements.
- Demonstrate the skill in implementation of ISO 20000
- Conduct effective Audit of ISO 20000
- Become potential third party auditor for ISO 20000.