ISO 9001(QMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
About ISO 22000 Standard is a Food Safety Management System. The main objective requirements of this FSMS standard is prevention of contamination of Food safety hazards in food, so that food shall be safe at the time of consumption. This Food safety management system requirement is applicable to any organization food supply chain. The key requirement for food safety are implementation of PRP’s, HACCP principles, establishing the HACCP plan, CCP’S, OPRP, verification, Validation, product identification, product recall system, food safety policy etc.
Lead Auditor Training Recognition
The Lead Auditor Training course offered is meeting the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) TPECS Certification Requirements and recognized by many organization worldwide.
ISO 22000(FSMS) Lead Auditor Training Methodology
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training course has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A) , to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during the each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA ) competency requirements. The entire class room training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidate. During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Role play, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participants knowledge and skill. So that at the end of training participant shall demonstrate his/ her competency while auditing/ implementing the Food Safety Management System in the organization.
Objective of ISO 22000(FSMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
- Participants understand the requirements and application FSMS.
- Participants understand documentation requirements of FSMS
- Participants Understand the key requirement for food safety PRP’s, HACCP principles, establishing the HACCP plan, CCP’S, OPRP, verification, Validation, product identification, product recall system, food safety policy
- Participants demonstrate the competency in implementation of ISO 22000/ FSMS.
- Participants develop the Knowledge and Skill for Auditing of ISO 22000/ FSMS.
Who Should Attend ISO 22000(FSMS) Lead Auditor Training
- Those who require a detailed knowledge of ISO 22000 requirements and its implementation.
- Person Responsible for Food Safety management within the organization.
- Top Management of the organization seeking for ISO 22000 certification
- Person who want to become an ISO 22000 Auditor.
- ISO 22000 Consultants
- Person those who want to build professional career in Food Safety Management System.
Outline of ISO 22000(FSMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
- FSMS scope. FSMS Terms & Definitions requirements and its Application
- FSMS requirements and its Application
- FSMS Policy, safety PRP’s, HACCP principles, establishing the HACCP plan, CCP’S, OPRP, verification, Validation, product identification, product recall system
- Food safety Legal & regulatory requirements and its compliances.
- FSMS Documentation requirements, internal Auditing and Management review meeting.
- Monitoring and measurements of FSMS performance, Food safety Risk Analysis.
- Explanation of Types of Audit, Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Explanation of NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Explanation of Audit Check list Preparation
- Explanation of Audit Team selection, Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee.
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting
At the end of the ISO 22000(FSMS) Lead Auditor Training course the participants shall be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of ISO 22000 requirements.
- Demonstrate the skill in implementation of ISO 22000
- Conduct effective Audit of ISO 22000
- Become potential third party auditor for ISO 22000.