ISO 27001(ISMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
About ISO 27001 Standard is an Information Security Management System. This ISMS standard has specific requirements for managing the information security within the context of the organization. The organization implementing ISMS shall consider internal and external issue related to information security and expectation of interested party. Establish the information security policy, identify the potential Risk related to information security, establish the acceptance criteria and carry out the Risk analysis, plan for information security Risk treatments, establish the operational control related to information security, carry out ISMS performance evaluation (Internal Audit and Management review meeting ) and plan for further continual improvement of ISMS.
Lead Auditor Training Recognition
The Lead Auditor Training course offered is meeting the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) TPECS Certification Requirements and recognized by many organization worldwide
ISO 27001(ISMS) Lead Auditor Training Methodology
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A) , to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during the each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA ) competency requirements. The entire class room training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidate. During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Role play, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participants knowledge and skill. So that at the end of training participant shall demonstrate his/ her competency while auditing/ implementing the Quality Management System in the organization.
Objective of ISO 27001(ISMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
- Participants understand the requirements and application ISMS.
- Participants understand the Information Security potential Risk Identification, Risk assessment criteria, Information security risk assessment, setting up the operation control requirements and information security performance monitoring.
- Participants demonstrate the competency in implementation of ISO 27001(ISMS).
- Participants develop the Knowledge and Skill for Auditing of ISO 27001(ISMS).
Who Should Attend ISO 27001(ISMS) Lead Auditor Training
- Those who require a detailed knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements and its implementation.
- Person Responsible for information security management within the organization.
- Top Management of the organization seeking for ISO 27001 certification.
- Person who want to become an ISO 27001 Auditor.
- ISO 27001 Consultants
- Person those who want to build professional career in information security management.
Outline of ISO 27001(ISMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISMS scope, ISMS Terms & Definitions requirements and its Application
- ISMS requirements and its Application
- ISMS Policy, information security Risk identification & Risk analysis, setting up the Risk Treatment and controls.
- Legal requirements and its compliance, information security Operational control.
- ISMS Documentation requirements, internal Auditing and Management review meeting.
- Conduct of Internal Auditing, Audit Tools & Techniques
- Monitoring and measurements of ISMS performance.
- Explanation of Types of Audit , Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Explanation of NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Explanation of Audit Check list Preparation
- Explanation of Audit Team selection , Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee.
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting
At the end of the ISO 27001(ISMS) Lead Auditor Training course the participants shall be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements.
- Demonstrate the skill in implementation of ISO 27001
- Demonstrate information security Risk identification, Risk assessment, Risk Treatment, setting up the control measure, monitoring the ISMS performance.
- Conduct effective Audit of ISO 27001
- Become potential third party auditor for ISO 27001