ISO 9001(QMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
About ISO 9001 standard is also known as QMS standard. The requirements of ISO 9001 are – The organization shall have ability to consistently provide product that meets customer requirements, the product meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the QMS system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Lead Auditor Training Recognition
The Lead Auditor Training course offered is meeting the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) TPECS Certification Requirements and recognized by many organization worldwide.
OSS Training Methodology for - ISO 9001(QMS) Lead Auditor Course
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A), to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during the each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirements. The entire class room training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidate. During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Role play, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participants knowledge and skill. So that at the end of training participant shall demonstrate his/her competency while auditing / implementing the Quality Management System in the organization.
Objective of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
- Participants understand the principle of Quality Management System.
- Participants understand the philosophy of Process Approach.
- Participants understand the requirements of ISO 9001 & Documentation requirements.
- Participants demonstrate the competency in implementation of QMS.
- Participants develop the Knowledge and Skill for Auditing of QMS.
Who Should Attend ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- Person who require a detailed knowledge of Quality Management System requirements.
- Person who conducts Internal Audit or SUPPLIER Audit.
- Top Management / MR of the organization.
- Person who want to build the career in ISO certification services.
- Person who wants to become the Third Party Auditor.
- Person who want to further enhance the professional career.
- Person who want to implement the QMS in the organization.
Outline of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
- QMS principle and its Application
- Process approach, Terms & definitions
- QMS requirements
- QMS documentation requirements
- QMS implementation, corrective action & preventive action.
- Types of Audit, Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Audit Check list Preparation
- Audit Team selection, Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting
At the end of the ISO 9001(QMS) Lead Auditor Training course the participants shall be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and apply to organization for implementation and continual improvement
- Conduct an effective Gap Analysis/ Internal Audit/ Supplier Audit/ Third Party Audit
- Initiate Improvements in the Quality Management System for effectiveness.
- Competent to make documents for the organization for effective implantation of ISO 9001/ QMS
- Become Potential Auditor/ Lead Auditor for ISO 9001/ QMS