ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 22000 standard is the Food Safety Management System Standard.
Food Safety Management System – The overall objective is to enhance the Food Safety within the food supply chain to ensure that Food is safe at the time of consumption.
The objective of FSMS Internal Auditor Training
The objective of the FSMS Internal Auditor Training is to provide an understanding of the principles and practices of the Food Safety management system Internal auditing.
At the end of the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 22000 and how they apply. company.
- Understand the Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Contact an effective gap analysis / internal audit/supplier audit
- Initiate improvements in the Food Safety management system.
Outline of ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
- Terms and Definitions of Food Safety Management System
- Food Safety Principles
- Risk-Based Thinking and Process approach
- Internal / External issues identification
- Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Development and implementation of HACCP Plan
- About PRP , OPRP
- Withdrawal and Recall System
- Performance evaluation
- Risk Analysis
- Development of Policy, Procedures
- Conduct of Internal Audit
- Types of Audit
- Auditor Attributes
- Development of the Assessment Schedule
- Internal Audit Check List development
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Conduct
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of the FSMS Internal auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve Food Safety management of an organization.
- Food Safety officer
- Who is responsible for managing the internal audit function within their organization and involved in designing, development, and implementation of FSMS?
- The course duration is 2 days as per schedule provided with course material. There will be a written Workshops at each section.