ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22000 standard is the Food Safety Management System Standard.
Food Safety Management System – The overall objective is to enhance the Food Safety within the food supply chain to ensure that Food is safe at the time of consumption.
The objective of FSMS Lead Auditor Training
The objective of the FSMS Lead Auditor Training is to provide an understanding of the principles and practices of Food Safety management system auditing and to impart practical training on Food Safety auditing skills.
At the end of the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 22000 and how they apply to the processes of a company.
- Understand the Food Safety principles and apply
- Understand the Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Understand the Development and implementation of HACCP plan
- Understand the PRP and it implementation & monitoring
- Contact an effective gap analysis / internal audit / supplier audit / third party certification audit
- Initiate improvements in the Food Safety management system of a company.
Training Methodology For – ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A), to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirements. The entire classroom training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidates.
During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Roleplay, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participant’s knowledge and skill. So that at the end of the training participants shall demonstrate his/her competency while auditing / implementing the Food Safety Management System in the organization.
Outline of ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
- Terms and Definitions of Food Safety Management System
- Food Safety Principles
- Risk-Based Thinking and Process approach
- Internal / External issues identification
- Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Development and implementation of HACCP Plan
- About PRP , OPRP
- Withdrawal and Recall System
- Prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Flow diagrams and description of processes
- Determination of critical limits
- Monitoring systems at CCPs and for OPRPs
- Verification of PRPs and the hazard control plan
- Handling of potentially unsafe products
- Performance evaluation
- Risk Analysis
- Development of Policy, Procedures
- Conduct of Internal Audit
- Management Review meeting
- Types of Audit
- Auditor Attributes
- Development of the Assessment Schedule
- Audit Check List development
- Conducting Interview and Asking Questions
- On-Site Assessment
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Conduct
- Evaluating Results
- Closing Meeting
- Corrective Action
- Audit Report preparation
- Follow-Up and Surveillance Visits
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of the FSMS auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve Food Safety management of an organization.
- Food Safety officer
- Who is responsible for managing the internal audit function within their organization and involved in designing, development, and implementation of FSMS?
- Who is involved in preparing their organization for assessment by customers or certification body?
- Who wishes to become FSMS Lead Auditor?
- The course duration is 5 days as per the schedule provided with course material. There will be a written Workshops in each section.