ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 27001 standard is an Information Security Management System.
The requirements of ISO 27100 are – The organization shall continually improve the information security management system in the organization by addressing the potential information security Risk by Risk assessment and Risk Treatment.
The objective of ISMS Internal Auditor Training
The objective of the ISMS Internal Auditor Training is to provide an understanding of the principles and practices of Information Security management system Internal auditing.
At the end of the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 27001 and how they apply to the processes of a company.
- Able to Develop the Statement of Applicability (SAO)
- Able to do the Risk assessment and Treatment
- Contact an effective gap analysis / internal audit / supplier audit / third party certification audit
Outline of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training
- Terms and Definitions
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Risk Analysis
- Statement of Applicability
- Information Security Controls
- Risk Treatments
- Process Performance Monitoring
- Key requirements of ISO 27001 and its application / Implementation
- Development of Policy, Procedures
- Types of Audit
- Internal Audit Check List development
- Corrective Action
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of the ISMS Internal auditing process.
- Who is responsible for managing the internal audit function within their organization and involved in designing, development, and implementation of ISMS?
- The course duration is 2 days as per the schedule provided with course material. There will be a written Workshops at each section.