ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
About ISO 9001 standard is also known as QMS standard. The requirements of ISO 9001 are – The organization shall have the ability to consistently provide a product that meets customer requirements, the product meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the QMS system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The objective of QMS Internal Auditor Training
The objective of the QMS Internal Auditor Training is to provide an understanding of the principles and practices of quality management system internal auditing.
At the end of the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how they apply to the processes of a company.
- Contact an effective gap analysis / internal audit/supplier audit
- Initiate improvements in the quality management system (QMS) of a company.
Outline of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
- Terms and Definitions
- QMS Principles
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Internal / External issues identification
- Understanding the Needs and Expectation s of Interested Party
- Risk Analysis
- Process Performance Monitoring
- Key requirements of ISO 9001 and its application / Implementation
- Development of Policy, Procedures
- Conduct of Internal Audit
- Types of Audit
- Auditor Attributes
- Internal Audit Check List development
- Audit Conduct
- Evaluating Results
- Corrective Action
- Audit Report preparation
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of the QMS Internal auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve the Development and Implementation of QMS documentation of the organization.
- Who is responsible for managing the internal audit function within their organization?
- The course duration is 2 days as per the schedule provided with course material. There will be a written Workshops in each section.