ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
Auditing of Quality Management System is a process that assesses the level of implementation and effectiveness of the entire QMS of the organization. So, the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course, has become a great learning tool for the improvement of knowledge and provides the potential opportunity for improvements in the career. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course includes Theoretical, Workshop, exercises, group discussions, and examination with learning to achieve its objectives.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
We are an Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor Training Course provider organization in India.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is a competency-based Lead Auditor Training Course – Which is the most practical way of learning and developing the knowledge & Skill through a 5-day ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course.
During the 5 Day Classroom, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course – The requirements of ISO 9001 are explained with practical case study, Examples, and Workshops – which help the participants to develop a sound understanding of ISO 9001 requirements, implementation in the most practical way, and monitoring the QMS performance. So that at the End of the ISO 9001 Lead Audit Training course. The Participants himself realized the enhancement of Knowledge and Skill in ISO 9001 requirement, Implementation & Performance Monitoring of QMS. Which Could Help the participants to apply in the organization for implementation or When they go for an Audit of ISO 9001 – they could deliver the optimum output of QMS Audit to provide the Value-added opportunity to the organization for Continual Improvements.
Generally, in Lead Auditor Training it is covered in the Two Aspects, as given below
Types of delivery of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
• Online – A virtual instructor lead training course by online in a virtual classroom.
• Class Room
Learning objective of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
• Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
• Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
• Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
• Apply ISO 19011: 2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
• Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
• Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach, particularly in the section of audit planning.
• Prepare and present effective reports
• Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
• How to plan audits
• Conduct audit team selection
• Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
• Understand audit team leader responsibilities
• Communicate effectively during the audit
• Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use.
• Conduct on-site activities
• Prepare audit conclusions
• Conduct closing meetings
• Report audit results
Who should attend the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course?
This training is primarily designed for internal and external candidates who are interested to develop himself and others who would like to develop competency in ISO 9001:2015 and the auditing process for first, second- and third-party auditing.
• Top Management
• Quality executives/managers
• QMS Internal auditor
• Management representatives, management system professional and consultant.
• Existing internal auditors of QMS
• QMS Consultants
• Personnel who wish to pursue career in QMS auditing
• Anyone interested in quality management system
• Introduction and welcome
• About ISO standard
• Context of the organization
• Audit Scenarios
• About documents requirement.
• Overview of training
• Auditing principle
• Auditing Planning and Preparation
• Audit tools and techniques
• Audit Performance
• Recording and reporting method
• Roles and responsibility of auditors
• Conducting an audit
• Report writing
• Attribute of auditors
Benefits of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
– You will gain internationally valid Lead auditor certificate.
– Qualifies the individual for third party auditing.
– Qualified Individuals helps the organization to train and provide guidance for implementation of Management systems.
– Qualified Lead Auditor can train and provide certificate to Internal Auditors.
– Provides professional assistance to the Top Management in continually improving the organization’s Management System towards organizational goal.
– Enhance the knowledge of QMS
– To understand the interpretation of QMS Standard
– Learning through the case studies and exercises
Before attending this course, Candidate should possess knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
– The plan, do, check, act (PDCA) cycle
– The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
– Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 quality principles; as given in ISO 9000
– The process approach used in quality management
– The model of a process-based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001
– Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 Certification Auditor
Once Participants awarded the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Certification may join the ISO Certification body and become the Auditor and perform the Audit of ISO 9001 Certification to any organization.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course provider in India
We are an Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Certified Training organization in India providing ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course in India. Apart from ISO 9001, we also provide the following Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training Course