ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
About ISO 9001 standard is also known as QMS standard. The requirements of ISO 9001 are – The organization shall have the ability to consistently provide a product that meets customer requirements, the product meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the QMS system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The objective of QMS Lead Auditor Training
The objective of the QMS Lead Auditor Training is to provide an understanding of the principles and practices of quality management system auditing and to impart practical training on quality auditing skills.
At the end of the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how they apply to the processes of a company.
- Contact an effective gap analysis / internal audit / supplier audit / third party certification audit
- Initiate improvements in the quality management system (QMS) of a company.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of QMS auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve assessment of suppliers.
- Who is responsible for managing the internal audit function within their organization and involved in designing, development, and implementation of QMS?
- Who is involved in preparing their organization for assessment by customers or certification body?
- Who wishes to become QMS Lead Auditor?
ISO 9001Lead Auditor Training
The Lead Auditor Training course offered is meeting the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) TPECS Certification Requirements and recognized by any organization worldwide.
Training Methodology For – ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A), to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirements. The entire classroom training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidates.
During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Roleplay, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participant’s knowledge and skill. So that at the end of the training participants shall demonstrate his/her competency while auditing / implementing the Quality Management System in the organization.
Outline of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- Terms and Definitions
- QMS Principles
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Internal / External issues identification
- Understanding the Needs and Expectation s of Interested Party
- Risk Analysis
- Process Performance Monitoring
- Key requirements of ISO 9001 and its application / Implementation
- Development of Policy, Procedures
- Conduct of Internal Audit
- Management Review meeting
- Types of Audit
- Auditor Attributes
- Development of the Assessment Schedule
- Audit Check List development
- Conducting Interview and Asking Questions
- On-Site Assessment
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Conduct
- Evaluating Results
- Closing Meeting
- Corrective Action
- Audit Report preparation
- Follow-Up and Surveillance Visits
- The course duration is 5 days as per the schedule provided with course material. There will be a written Workshops in each section.