ISO Certification in Amritsar
We are an accredited ISO Certification Body providing ISO Certification Services in Amritsar
It is a worldwide recognized standard that can help to improve organization’s overall performance and provide a sustainable development initiative.
It is the conformity to its relevant management system to which interested parties can rely upon. ISO Certification.
Types of ISO Certification Services provided by us are –
ISO 9001:2015 i.e. QMS – Quality Management System
ISO 14001:2015 i.e. EMS – Environment Management System
ISO 22000:2013 i.e. FSMS – Food Safety Management System
ISO 27000:2013 i.e. ISMS – Information Security Management System
ISO 45001:2018 i.e. OHSMS – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Integrated management systems that include minimum two or more standards in combine those are – QMS (ISO 9001) / EMS (ISO 14001) / OHSMS (ISO 45001) / FSMS (ISO 22000) / ISMS (ISO 27001)
Why ISO certification required –
To enhance customer satisfaction to retain its business and to grow up,
To maintain its existence,
To withstand the market competition
It’s a customer demand apart from other requirements.
To achieve desired goals.
How to get ISO Certification to your organization
- Hire a professional / ISO Consultant in Amritsar or collect and understand the knowledge about the desired standard
- Implement the Standard requirements
- Conduct Internal Audit & Management Review Meetings
- Apply to CB (ISO Certifying Body) for ISO Certification
- Conduct & Comply with Stage 1 Audit / Document review requirements
- Conduct & Comply with Stage 2 Audit / Certification audit
- Award of ISO Certification
Overview of QMS -ISO 9001- Quality Management System
It is a Quality Management System i.e. QMS denominated by ISO 9001:2015 standard
It focusing the process/product conformity, customer satisfaction, and overall quality aspects of the organization to consistently perform and continually improve based on the framework provided by the standard.
It can be undertaken/benefitted by any kind of organization regardless of its size and nature.
QMS standard provides minimum guidelines to improve further organization’s quality performance.
Increased People’s involvement hence creating enthusiastic team built-up,
Limited / minimized process or product lapses,
Enhanced customer satisfaction, improved product/service quality
Increased personnel skills,
Awareness about processes, products or services,
Prompt response to the queries or issues,
Improved reporting and communication,
The globally known practice adopted by the organization,
Consistent output / performance delivery
Minimized customer complaints,
Overview of EMS – ISO 14001:2015 –Environmental Management System
It is all about Environment Conservation, sustainability, prevention of pollution.
EMS is Management System standard that focuses on environmental pollution due to organizational activities, resource depletion and prevention & control on it,
It is about the organization’s contribution to environmental sustainability and its responsibility towards environmental protection and cure.
Increased awareness of environmental preservation.
Minimized level of pollution within the organization.
Compliance to obligatory requirements.
Prompt resource utilization and cost-saving in waste production or processing, recycling, and consumption. Enhanced control over the processes/product that ensures environmental protection and prevention of pollution.
Organizations enhanced the ability to consistently perform and achieve the goal towards environmental sustainability.
Enhanced Knowledge and performance delivery on life cycle perspective of the product
Overview of OH&SMS – ISO 45001:2018-Occupational Health and Safety Management System
This is about work-related personnel safety on/off-site.
OHS is the Management System standard that provides a framework for managing OH&S risks.
It is to prevent work-related injury and ill-health conditions to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplaces.
Minimized work-related injuries and its overheads.
Enhanced work beliefs with interested parties.
Minimized process and product lapses.
Improved reporting and communication.
The globally known practice adopted by the organization.
Compliance to obligatory requirements.
Consistent output/performance delivery.
Response to emergency situations.
Overview of FSMS – ISO 22000- Food Safety Management System
FSMS is a system that focuses and ensures food that does not have an adverse effect on human health.
It is all about Safe Food consumption, Delivery, Manufacturing
It can be applied to any organization in the food chain, Food processing, manufacturing, packaging, transport, and sales.
Safe food product delivery,
Improved hygiene practices,
Control over food born disease,
Good Manufacturing practice adoption,
Safe food product consistency.
Resource optimization throughout the food chain.
Minimal risk of liability.
Enhanced customer / buyer confidence in the food product.
Compliance to obligatory requirements, vice versa,
Consistent safety food performance.
Minimal errors and customer / food complaints.
Protection of relevant confidential information
Minimal risk of liability.
Gives confidence to interested parties that risks are adequately managed.
Allows for secure exchange of information.
Stabilized and smooth operations allow employees to work more peacefully and calmly since they understand protocols and procedures
ISO Consultants in Amritsar
ISO Consultant can help organization for implementation of ISO Standard in the organization, to get the ISO certification in a minimum time span,
ISO Consultancy Provides solutions for the effective implementation & ensures that the resulting collection of policies, procedures, processes, and records meet the needs of the company while still allowing the improvement of the system.
It is not mandatory to get ISO consultancy for ISO Consultants in Amritsar for ISO certification, organizations may self-implement the standard requirements as overleaf by the standard, where organizations to demonstrate their understanding towards the standard requirements and its applicability.
ISO Certification Body in Amritsar
We are an accredited Certification Body providing ISO Certification services in Amritsar. But the organization Looking for ISO Certification can choose the ISO Certification body by own and get a quote.
During the selection of ISO Certification to organization n, the following shall be taken care.
- Accreditation of ISO Certification Body – which should be IAF -MLA AB accreditation.
- Reputation of ISO Certification Body in the Market at National / International Level
- It is the training of relevant standards (ISO 9001 / 14001 / 22000 / 27001 / 45001) that demonstrates and assures the relevant competence to conduct the certification or Internal audit.
- It recognizes audit effort on matters of significance to the management system.
- After successful completion of training, the candidate will be able to explain the purpose, content and interrelations of relevant management system,
- Can describe the roles and responsibilities of Lead Auditor.
- Is Able to gather relevant evidences through auditee / personnel interaction.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual, and value-adding non-conformity reports.
- It takes 5 days for successful completion of one International standard, and an additional 2 days required for integrated management system standard
Third-Party Inspection Agency
TPI i.e. Third Party Inspection is different other than the ISO Certification.
TPI is a product certification scheme that certifies the product or its characteristics only however ISO certification is the management system certification where a complete system set up provides product conformity.
TPI can be done at any stage of the product i.e.
- at the time of material receipt – Raw material Inspection / Inward Inspection
- at the time of part production i.e. raw material production / outsourced production/processes
- at the time of production – Stage Inspection / In-Process Inspection
- at the time of product inspection – Final Inspection / Product assembly / characteristics verification
- at the time of Pre / Post-delivery inspection
- Pre dispatch inspection.
Any kind of organization can benefit from this certification scheme. The third-party inspection provides product conformity at its relevant stage selection and hence ensures to customer/end users/buyers, about product quality and its applicability.
Benefits of Third Party Inspection –
It gives product conformity at its relevant stage, it conforms determined process flow. It identifies the defects of the product at its relevant stage. It reduces the cost of further inspection. IT enhances customer satisfaction and relevance.