ISO Certification in Anand
ISO Certification is a certification of Management System Certification (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, etc.). When the organization implement the requirements of the Management system and get it Certified by third party Accredited Certification Body, then the organization can provide the statement as an ISO Certified Company.
There many contractual Management System Standard, which is being adopted by the organization for implementation and Certification. The most common Contractual Management System Standard is given below, which are being widely adopted by the organization of implementation in the organization for their purpose and use.
ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management system standard – the purpose of ISO 9001 Certification is to improve the overall performance of the organization and enhance customer satisfaction by meeting the requirements.
Implementation of the Quality Management System in the organization is a key requirement of ISO 9001 Certification Before applying for ISO certification, the must ensure that QMS has been implemented in the organization as per the applicable ISO 9001 requirements.
ISO 9001 requirements are in general in nature only the organization has to look to the requirement, which is applicable to the organization, considering the nature of business/activities of the organization.
ISO 9001:2015 has 10 Clauses, but the requirement for implementation is given in clause no 4 to clause 10. It is not necessary that all the clause is applicable to every organization. Maybe some of the requirements said in ISO 9001 Standard are not applicable to organizations considering the nature of activities of the organization. So, while selecting the applicability of the requirement of ISO 9001, the organization needs to look before the start of implementation.
Summary of Requirement ISO 9001 is given below, which could help the organization to look into the Applicability prior to the implementation of QMS in the organization.
- determine external and internal issues
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- determine the inputs required and the outputs expected from these processes
- determine the sequence and interaction of these processes
- Customer focus
- Establishing the quality policy
- Organizational roles, responsibilities, and authorities
- address risks and opportunities
- Environment for the operation of processes
- Monitoring and measuring resources
- Organizational knowledge
- Control of documented information
- Operational planning and control
- requirements for products and services
- Control of externally provided processes, products, and services
- Control of production and service provision
- Post-delivery activities
- Release of products and services
- Control of nonconforming outputs
- Performance evaluation
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Overall performance of organization Enhanced
- Customer Satisfaction Enhanced
- New business opportunity
- Losses due to process performance reduced
- The leadership of the organization among the business community improved
- Sustainable Development to organization
ISO Certification Service provider in Anand, Gujarat
We are a JAS-ANZ, UAF & ASCB Accredited Certification Body in India for Management System certification of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, and ISO 27001 Certification. We are being ISO Certification Body in Anand providing ISO Certification Service in Anand, Gujarat.
We are an Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Certified Training organization providing -Lead Auditor Training and Internal Auditor Training.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO Certification consultants in Anand, Gujarat
The role of ISO Consultants becomes important when an organization wants to implement the ISO Standard first time in the organization. In this case, ISO Consultants can assist the organization for the Development of documents as per the requirement of ISO Standard, Provide the Training to Team in the organization. Implement the New Developed documents in the organization, do the monitoring the effectiveness by conducting internal Audit, and assist the organization to conduct the Management review meeting.