ISO Certification Bodies in India
ISO certification is an international benchmark practice for different purposes and outcomes. The adoption of ISO standards can help to improve the organization’s overall performance and provide a basis for sustainable development initiatives. It shows the organizational ability to demonstrate conformity to specified management system requirements. ISO certification is the proof of conformity on the specified management system of the organization which is done by third party / accredited ISO certification bodies in India.
ISO Consultants Professionals, helps organizations to get the certification in a minimum time span, Consultancy Provides solutions for the effective implementation & ensure that the resulting collection of policies, procedures, processes, and records meet the needs of the company while still allowing the improvement of the system.
It is not mandatory to get ISO consultation for ISO certification, organizations may self-implement the standard requirements as overleaf by the standard, Where organizations to demonstrate their understanding of the standard requirements and its applicability.
Types of ISO Certification –
ISO 9001 i.e. QMS – Quality Management System
ISO 14001 i.e. EMS – Environment Management System
ISO 22000 i.e. FSMS – Food Safety Management System
ISO 27000 i.e. ISMS – Information Security Management System
ISO 45001 i.e. OHSMS – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
A Quality Management System / QMS standard that focusing the process/product conformity, customer satisfaction, and overall quality perspective of the organization to consistently perform and continually improve based on the framework provided by the standard. ISO standard provides minimum guidelines to improve further; organizations quality perspective.
For effective implementation of QMS –
Organizations need to
- develop Quality Manual, Procedures, Implement the Forms & Formats for relevant monitoring of determined processes and product,
- Identify internal and external issues and its relevant action plans to minimize or control the risk as determined by the organization,
- demonstrate the leadership through people’s involvement, Implementing and maintaining the quality policy and objectives relevant to the defined policy and aiming the continual improvement,
- Determining customer requirements i.e. customer purchase orders / contractual agreements / Memorandum of association / Work Agreement, etc., along with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and the requirements those not stated by the customer but considered as necessary by the organization and the order Review,
- Design & Development planning of product/services considering the nature of the product/services (if applicable),
- Implementing production control and its relevant activities,
- Verification of product/processes to maintain the product/service conformity, dealing with the nonconformance of the product, customer complaints, and internal audit NC’s.
- Conducting internal audit and Management reviews to maintain the effectiveness of the management system, Monitoring and evaluating results for the effective quality management system.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification –
Increased People’s involvement hence creating enthusiastic team built-up,
Limited / minimized process or product lapses,
Enhanced customer satisfaction, improved product/service quality
Increased personnel skills, Awareness about processes, products or services,
Prompt response to the queries or issues,
Improved reporting and communication,
Legal compliance, Consistent output/performance delivery
EMS – ISO 14001 Certification
EMS is a Management System standard that focuses on reducing environmental pollution due to organizational activities, resource depletion and prevention & control on it, organization’s contribution to environmental sustainability, and its responsibility towards environment protection and cure.
For effective implementation of EMS, organizations need to –
- Identify internal and external issues relevant to the environmental management system, and its relevant action plans to minimize or control the risk as determined by the organization,
- Implementing Environmental policy that reflects the organization’s commitment to the Environment management system to sustain the environmental conditions to minimize its pollution level and contribute towards its goals to social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
- Identification of potential environmental aspects, its impact on the environment, and its operational control planning and execution and maintaining Environmental Aspects and Impact Analysis register i.e. AIA Register. Determining a product life cycle perspective. Identifying and fulfilling the compliance obligatory requirements.
- Organizational performance evaluation towards EMS. Performance monitoring and measurement, conducting internal audits, and Management Review Meetings. Implementing plans for Continuous improvement of the environmental performance of the organization.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
Increased awareness of environmental preservation.
Minimized level of pollution within the organization.
Compliance to obligatory requirements.
Prompt resource utilization and cost-saving in waste production or processing, recycling, and consumption.
Enhanced control over the processes/product that ensures environment protection and prevention of pollution.
Enhanced Knowledge and performance delivery on life cycle perspective of the product
OH&SMS – ISO 45001 Certification
OHS is the Management System standard that provide a framework for managing OH&S risks. It is to prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplaces. It is about Personnel work safety.
Effective implementation of OH&SMS standard requires; organizations to
- identify the hazards associated with the work-related activities in coordination with workers representative and assess the risk to minimize or control with the help of applying engineering controls, providing awareness within the organization and to interested parties, promoting worker participation, Implementing controls on identified OHS hazard and monitoring the same at regular intervals.
- Other requirements that include Identification of internal and external issues relevant to the environmental management system and its relevant action plans to minimize or control the risk as determined by the organization,
- Development and communication of Safety policy and objectives and related targets and programmes,
- Identification of potential risk associated with the work-related activities (includes process/product/service) and implanting control plans to minimize the identified risk and maintaining HIRA register
- Determining Operational control plan, Emergency preparedness, and response, and maintaining mock drill records,
- Conducting internal audit and management review meeting and maintain the record,
- OHSMS performance monitoring and measurement, Fulfilling Compliance to obligatory requirements and maintaining the register/record, Maintaining Accident/incident register. Investigation on accident/incident happened and its correction and preventive action.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification –
Minimized work-related injuries and its overheads.
Enhanced work beliefs with interested parties.
Compliance to obligatory requirements.
Consistent output/performance delivery.
Response to emergency situations.
FSMS – ISO 22000 Certification
FSMS is a system that focuses and ensures food that does not have an adverse effect on human health. It is all about Safe Food processing, manufacturing, packaging, transport, and sales. It maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe.
Effective implementation of FSMS requires organizations to
- implement PRP (Prerequisite programme) maintain Operational Prerequisite programme (OPRP), determine Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Implement Food Safety Policy of the organization.
- Maintaining Record of performance of the system.
- Determining Emergency plan, Traceability for product identification throughout the process, implementing the procedure for withdrawals.
- Determining the control of monitoring and measuring equipment. Taking Correction and corrective actions on the identified nonconformance,
- conducting internal audit and management reviews and Updating and Improving the system
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification –
Safe food product delivery
Improved hygiene practices
Control over food born disease
Good Manufacturing practice adoption
Compliance to obligatory requirements
Consistent safety food performance.
ISMS – ISO 27001 Certification
Information security management system preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process and give confidence to interested parties those risks are adequately managed. It helps organizations protect their information through effective technology, auditing and testing practices, organizational processes, and staff awareness programmes.
For effective implementation of ISMS requires the organization shall –
- Identify the internal and external issues that are relevant to its purpose and its strategic direction and that affect its ability to achieve the intended result.
- assessment of information security risk, establishing and maintaining risk acceptance criteria, criteria for risk assessment, identify, analyze and evaluate the information security risk,
- Selecting appropriate risk and determining controls and comparing it with controls as provided in standard to verify whether no necessary controls have been omitted.
- Producing a statement of applicability and formulating the risk treatment plan.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification –
Minimal risk of liability.
Gives confidence that risks are adequately managed.
Allows for a secure exchange of information.
Stabilized and smooth operations allow employees to work more peacefully and calmly since they understand protocols and procedures
Lead Auditor Training Provider in India
It is the training of relevant standards (ISO 9001 / 14001 / 22000 / 27001 / 45001) that demonstrates/assure the relevant competence to conduct the certification audit. It recognizes audit effort on matters of significance to the management system. After successful completion of training, the candidate will be able to explain the purpose, content, and interrelations of relevant management system Can describe the roles and responsibilities of Lead Auditor. Is Able to gather relevant evidence through auditee/personnel interaction. Report the audit, including writing valid, factual, and value-adding non-conformity reports. It takes 5 days for successful completion of one International standard, vice versa
Online Lead Auditor Training – It is a self-learning / assisting tool to comply with the relevant competence to conduct the certification / Third Party Audits of relevant management system standard.
Third-Party Inspection Agency in India
TPI i.e. Third Party Inspection is different other than the ISO Certification. TPI is a product certification scheme that certifies the product or its characteristics only however ISO certification is the management system certification where a complete system set up provides product conformity. TPI can be done at any stage of the product i.e.
- at the time of material receipt – Raw material Inspection / Inward Inspection
- at the time of part production i.e. raw material production / outsourced production / processes
- at the time of production – Stage Inspection / In-Process Inspection
- at the time of product inspection – Final Inspection / Product assembly / characteristics verification
- at the time of Pre / Post-delivery inspection
- Pre dispatch inspection.
Any kind of organization can benefit from this certification scheme. The third-party inspection provides product conformity at its relevant stage selection and hence ensures to customer/end users/buyers, about product quality and its applicability.
Benefits of Third Party Inspection –
It gives product conformity at its relevant stage, it conforms determined process flow. It identifies the defects of the product at its relevant stage. It reduces the cost of further inspection. IT enhances customer satisfaction and relevance.
ISO Certification Bodies in India
We are an accredited ISO Certification Body in India providing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001 Certification services in India