ISO Certification in Chennai
One of the leading and accredited ISO Certification Body providing ISO services in Chennai
We provide ISO Certification Services Chennai. We also provide Lead Auditor Training and Third-Party Inspection in Chennai, Tamil Naidu.
Why ISO Certification is required in Chennai for the Industry / Business Services
There is big industrial cluster operating in Chennai region, industries obtain the ISO certifications to maintain the credentials in the national and international market, to grab more business shares, increase more penetration in the market, enhance customer satisfaction, Compliance to applicable Legal requirements, improve the Occupational Health and Safety, Improve the Information security of, Enhance the Food safety and types of operational controls.
Also, improve the overall performance of the organization i.e Process Performance, Environmental Performance, OHS performance of the Organization, Prevent the Contamination in Food / Food Product, Improve the Sanitation and PRP, Critical Control Points are effectively Controls, Reduce the Risk to Food Safety, overall the organization Rejections Reduced.
The industry comprises of many industrial clusters such as Forging industries, steel industries, IT Sector, Manufacturing industries, Food and Beverages, Textiles, Wearing apparels, wood products, paper & paper product, printing/publishing, petroleum products, petroleum industries, oil and gas industries, chemical and chemical products, rubber & plastic products, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical & electronic products, Automobile and auto parts, medical equipment, Hospitality industry, film industry, water supply, travel agencies, transportation, Seaport activities, manpower supply, insurances, telecommunication, real estate, construction, education sector, Railway maintenance works, housekeeping and Facility Management, Banking, and Finance sector, machinery and equipment manufacturing,
Chennai is mostly involved in exports of leather products, Milk products, software products, readymade garments, agro-based products, electronics, auto parts, foods products, marine products,
Types of ISO Certification is used for ISO Certification in Chennai, considering the industrial sector operating in Chennai,
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 20000: information Technology Management System
- ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System
- ISO 27001: information security management system.
How any industry can understand what type of ISO certification is relevant to its organization.
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System – This standard is the mother of all standards, this certification can be obtained by any nature of business holders, companies, organization, there is no bars or limitation to any standard based on the size/nature of business/ location, etc…, basically this management system certification is found reflected in manufacturing industries, Forging industries, steel industries, Wearing apparels, wood products, paper & paper product, printing/publishing, rubber & plastic products, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical & electronic products, Automobile and auto parts, Hospital / Medical industries, medical equipment, Hospitality industry, water supply, travel agencies, transportation, Seaport activities, manpower supply, insurances, telecommunication, real estate, construction, education sector, Railway maintenance works, housekeeping and Facility Management, Machinery and equipment manufacturing,
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System – This management certification is relevant to those organization where there is any type of pollution created within the organization due to the nature of the business, this certification mainly obtained by industries such Forging industries, steel industries, paper & paper product, printing/publishing, rubber & plastic products, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical & electronic products, Hospital / Medical industries, construction, Railway maintenance works etc…
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System – This certification is necessary to those organization where there is any type of risk involved in the manufacturing of any product or services provided by any organization, this certification is necessary for industries such as Forging industries, steel manufacturing industries, rubber & plastic products, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical & electronic products, Automobile and auto parts, Hospital / Medical industries, Hospitality industry, transportation, Seaport activities, manpower supply, telecommunication, construction, Railway maintenance works, housekeeping and Facility Management,
- ISO 20000: information Technology Management System – This certification is essential for those organization who are involved in IT product manufacturing, Training, Sales and Services,
- ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System – This certification is for Food industries (Food Supply Chain /Food Business Operators), whether its process, distributor, trader, storage facility, packing material manufacturer, machinery used food process etc.., This standard is a combination of ISO 9001 and HACCP, This certification can be certified to process, distributor, trader, storage facility, packing material manufacturer, machinery used food process etc.
- ISO 27001: information safety management system – This certification is essential to any organization where their information-related work done, there is no limit for this certification because in every type of industry there are many types of information such as finance, product design related, customer information, material related, But if the industry is seen it is mostly used by the Banking sector, Financial sector, Hardware, and Software Manufacturing companies,
How to get ISO Certification
For obtaining the ISO certification any organization needs to implement the ISO requirements as per the standard requirements, there are 02 types in which the implementation can be done,
- Hire an independent ISO Certification consultants who can provide all documentation, training, conduct internal and coordinate in conducting the MRM,
- Or get professional training to the core team and implement themself, develop the documents, procedures, forms, formats, provide training, involve each and every process owners / departmental representatives during the implementation, conduct the internal audit and MRM, close the audit findings and identify the CAB for certification, offer the organization for auditing and get the certification done, but we see the industrial tradition it is found mostly the consultants are hired for these activities,
What are the challenges that any organization may face during the implementation of the Management certification?
- Small team,
- Lack of standard requirements,
- Less knowledge,
- Mindset not changed,
- High documentation,
- No Clarity on requirements,
- Time shortage,
- Enough training is not provided,
- No Motivation from Top management,
- No involvement of top management,
- Management to be more rigid,
- Languages issue at lower / bottom level,
- A different opinion, the difference in understanding,
Benefits of ISO Certification
- Provides Good Manufacturing Facilities,
- Helps to Monitor and measure each process and products,
- Minimize the wastages, rejections,
- Helps in enhancing customer satisfaction,
- Reduces customer complaints,
- Helps in identifying correct require such as manpower, suppliers, contracts, support services,
- Better quality of the product,
- Control the processes,
- Transparence is there with the organization.
- Good management,
- Maintain the credentials in the national and international market,
- To grab more business shares,
- Increase more penetration in the market,
- Enhance customer satisfaction,
- Improve all types of operational controls,
ISO Certification Service provider in Chennai, Tamil Naidu
Who will provide the Certification
There are end numbers of Certification bodies operating in India and providing certification from decades, OSS Certification services Private Limited is one of them,
OSS is an Indian based company providing a wide range of ISO certifications such as ISO 9001 ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, HACCP, apart from Management System certification, OSS is involved in Third party inspection, Training etc..
OSS has multiple accreditations for the Management System Certification viz JAS-ANZ, UAF, & ASCB, OSS is approved by Exemplar Global for the Training.
Third-Party Inspection Agency providing Services in Chennai, Tamil Naidu
Inspections are carried at various stages:
- Inspection of Raw Material,
- In-process inspection,
- Final inspection and testing,
- Witnessing of Test,
- Installation inspection.
- Pre-dispatch inspection.
- Review of Design.
- Vendor inspection/ Audit.
- Export Inspection
- Pre-shipment Inspection
- Mid-Level Inspection