ISO Certification in Coimbatore
ISO Certification in Coimbatore In today’s business world it is very important to try to be ahead of others. Everybody is trying his best in pursuit of it & the only way to do it is to improve on Quality Management Systems & approach continuously.
Management System Certification to the organization is one of the ways to improve the overall performance of the organization, So While organization thinking for ISO Certification in Coimbatore, can choose, the anyone ISO Certification given below
The Followings are Key Management System certification is given below, which will help the organization to improve and enhance productivity and build credibility among the customer.
ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 27001 Certification
the above all standard is not applicable to all organizations, but considering the nature of work of the organization can choose anyone standard for ISO certification in Coimbatore, Also organization can get support from ISO Consultants in Coimbatore for further implementation and ISO Documentation. But it is not mandatory, the organization can do self implementation also.
ISO Certification in Coimbatore
ISO Certification Service provider in Coimbatore
About ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 stands for the Quality management system.
The objective of this standard when the organization adopts to implement and use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
This standard is based on quality management system principles
- Customer focus.
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Relationship management
The Key Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Identify the Internal and External issues of the organization and need and Expectational of the Interested Party. and do the Risk analysis, take the necessary action on the significant Risk.
Identify the applicability of this standard, Clauses considering the nature of activities of the organization.
Established the QMS process of the organization.
Develop the Quality Policy and Objective of the organization considering the Product/ Process/ Services of the organization, Applicable requirement, Customer Satisfaction, and continual improvement of QMS of the organization.
Do the Operational Planning and Control before the start of activities, Consider, Manpower, Machinery, Equipment, Raw material, infrastructure etc. to support the operations of the organization.
Perform the Operations/activities as per established process / Procedure to meet the customer requirements.
Monitor the Performance of the organization, considering
- Process Performance
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier Performance
- The productivity of the organization.
- Internal and External Rejection
- Employee Performance/ Skill / Knowledge Enhancement
Document requirement for ISO 9001:2015
- Internal and External issues
- Needs and expectation of the interested party
- QMS Process and interaction
- Leadership and commitment
- Exclusion of the clause
- QMS policy and procedure
- Risk assessment and risk treatment methodology
- Quality objectives
- Monitoring and measuring equipment calibration records
- Records of training, skills, experience and qualifications
- Records of design and development outputs
- Records of design and development controls
- Records about customer property
- Production/service provision change control records
- Record of conformity of product/service with acceptance criteria
- Record of Process Performance
- Record of Customer Satisfaction monitoring
- Monitoring and measurement results
- Results of internal audits
- Result of Management review meeting
How to implement the ISO 9001:2015
- Top management must ensure that financial support
- Identify the gap analysis
- Establish the strategic direction
- Establish and communicate the quality manual, objectives, policies
- Prepare the Procedure/ SOP as per ISO 9001:2015
- Train the staffs
- Do the Risk analysis
- Monitor the Quality Objective
- Monitor the Process Performance
- Implement the Procedure / SOP
- Do the Internal Audit
- Management Review meeting
The benefit of ISO 9001 Certification
- Improve the credibility
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Built the brand image
- Business growth
- Reduce the rejection of products
- the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
Cost of ISO 9001:2015 certification
The cost is not fixed for any organization to opt the ISO 9001:2015 Certification, its depends upon the manpower, Site and work activity of the organization, based on the information of manpower, Site and work activity, we shall calculate the appropriate man-days for the audit and then we have to finalize the cost of ISO 9001:2015 Certification for any organization.
Certification Process of ISO 9001:2015 –
- Application Stage
- Stage 1 Audit- Stage 1 is the stage which comes after application stage, in this stage the audit will verify the documentation part along with the implementation part, for example checking the existence and completeness of key documentation such as the organization’s policy, Manual, Procedures, Applicability of Scope, risk assessment process and Risk Treatment Plan (RTP).
- Stage 2 audit – in this stage the auditor will verify the effectiveness of the policy and procedure related to the ISO 9001:2015 against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard. The auditors will seek evidence to confirm that the management system has been properly implemented and it is effective or not.
- Report review – Report review part is handled in only with the organization.
- Issue of certificate
The certificate will be issued after the Review report.
- 1st surveillance audit – this audit will be done within 12 months of the initial certification.
- 2nd surveillance Audit- this audit will be done within 24 months of the initial certification.
- Re-certification Audit – this audit will be done within 36 months of the initial certification and in this stage, the auditor will verify the three-year cycle performance of the organization then after the certificate will issue from the certification bodies.