ISO Certification in Dehradun
ISO Certification in Dehradun is for the industry/Business organization is one of the key requirements to enhance credibility, customer satisfaction, meeting the requirements of regulatory Body, and business profitability.
ISO Certification Service provider in Dehradun
What is ISO?
ISO stands for international organization for standardization, the headquarters is in Geneva, the ISO has published end numbers of standards which are used across the world, ISO Certifications Are Classified Differently Available In The Market ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/ 1s0 45001/ ISO 45001/ ISO 20000/ ISO 27001/ ISO 22000.
But the ISO organization does not provide the certification and accreditation to any organization.
IAF – International Accreditation Forum – who recognized the accreditation body to its IAF-MLA member organization to provide the accreditation to ISO Certification Body,
ISO Certification Body provides the ISO Certification to the organization on different ISO standards required by the organization or who has implemented it in the organization by self or by the support of ISO Consultants in Dehradun.
Why ISO certification is required?
Now it is a requirement of every organization to meet the market competitions and keep customers satisfied, meets the regulatory body requirement, keeps the environment pollution free and employees of the organization be safe in the organization considering occupational Health and safety point of view.
Also, the same time organizations want to enhance the credibility among the customers and enhance the profitability of the organization.
It is a very common thinking of the management of the organization.
So it is possible when the organization work as per the standard practice laid own in different Management System Standard. Which are – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000 etc (and many more).
When organizations adopt for implementation in the organization and get ISO Certification of these standards by ISO Certification Body in Dehradun is call as ISO Certified organization. and these certificates are as given below for guidance understanding.
ISO 9001 Certification – It is a Quality Management System certification
ISO 14001 Certification – It is an Environmental Management System Certification
ISO 45001 Certification – It is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification
ISO 22000 Certification – It is a Food Safety Management System Certification
ISO 27001 Certification – it an Information Security Management System Certification
ISO Certification in Dehradun
We are an ISO Certification Service provider in Dehradun
In views of organization interest, the requirements and application of different ISO Standards are given below. So that those organization, who want to for implementation of ISO Standard in the organization and refer for understating
Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
The Key requirements of these standards are
- Identification of Internal and External issues
- Understating the Needs and Expectations of Interested Party
- Risk Analysis of Internal and External issues and needs and Expectations of Interested Party
- Establishing the Quality Policy and Objective
- Developing the Policy and procedure for different process/ Functions of the organization and implementing the same,
- Providing the Training to employees on requirements of ISO 9001 and documents implemented in the organization including the customer requirements.
- Monitoring the process performance and per customer requirements
- Internal Audit
- Management review meeting
These are the overview of requirement but there are many other requirements said in the standard, which can be referred to the organization at the time of implementation.
Implementation of ISO 9001 in the organization is the key requirements of ISO 9001 Certification. So before applying for ISO Certification, the origination shall implement the QMS in the organization with the help of ISO Certification Consultant in Dehardun or by self.
For reference, the ISO 9001 implementation guidance is given below (But it is not limited)
How to Implement ISO 9001
- Develop the Quality Policy and functional objectives considering of Its Functions/Process.
- Define the Scope of organization, Its Applicability, and its boundaries
- Appoint a management coordinator who shall take the responsibility to implement the standard requirements within the organization and Monitor the performance/effectiveness of implemented QMS systems. Report the Progress of activities to Top Management of the organization.,
- Hire an external resource (ISO Consultants) to implement the system requirements or the organization can train their own employee to implement the system requirements,
- Identify the internal and external issues considering the organization context (activities),
- Identify the needs and expectation of interested parties,
- Establish the risk calculation criteria, conduct the risk assessment on the identified issues,
- Identify the opportunities and implement the action to eliminate the risks,
- Monitor the compliances to the processes and product,
- Identify the resource for implementation,
- Develop the mandatory documents and records as applicable,
- Conduct the internal audit as per plan, close the audit findings within the time frame
- Conduct the management review meeting,