ISO Certification in Ghaziabad
ISO 9001 Certification services in Ghaziabad
ISO 9001 certification – where the certificate is awarded by Accredited Certification Body to an organization – who has adopted ISO 9001 for Implementation in the organization, also developed the all necessary SOP / Procedures, Form Format by integrating the requirements of ISO 9001 with current business process of the organization.
After Implementation of ISO 9001 Stannard in the organization, the organization has effectively implemented all the SOP/ Procedures and the Process output has been recorded and monitored in relevant department forms/ Format. Also, at the defined frequency the team of the organization has revived the effectiveness by doing Internal Audit in the organization. The output of the Internal Audit has been communicated to all the Auditee Departments for necessary actions. The Top Management of the organization, has reviewed the implemented Policy, Procedure of the organization for its suitability time to time including Internal Audit findings for the Continual Improvement of the organization.
ISO Certification Services in Ghaziabad
Requirements of ISO 9001 – The requirements of ISO 9001 are generic in nature – most of the requirements are very common – which are being into the practice on routine basis any all organization either they have implemented or not.
For easy to understand the requirements of ISO 9001 are given below, in view to make aware to user organization for adopting ISO 9001 for Implementation and choose to go for ISO 9001 Certification by accredited ISO Certification Body in Delhi or any accredited ISO Certification Body in Noida, ISO Certification Body in Ghaziabad or ISO Certification Body in Gurgaon or ISO Certification Body in Faridabad etc as per own continent and suitability. As such, there is no bar the organization is free to Choose the ISO Certification Body in India anywhere.
Easy way explanation of Requirements of ISO 9001 is given below
- Adopting the Risk Base Thinking and Process Approach are the key objectives/requirements of ISO 9001.
- Identification of Internal and External Issues, Risk Analysis and finding the opportunity for Improvement / Newmarket / Business / Technology/Process/resources – is the common practice of the organization. Where most of the organizations are doing on routine Basis.
- Understanding the Needs and Expectation of Customer, Supplier, Regulatory Body etc- while plaining Business / Product / Services – the organization is considering the expectations. In view to deliver the Product and series. This also a very common practice of the organization.
- Identification of Process, Sequencing the Process, Setting the Process criteria, acceptance Criteria of Product and Process, arrangement of Resources – i.e Man, Material, Machinery, Method, Money etc –
- Establishing the Policy and Objective organization
- Establishing the Role responsibility of the all-employee at Each level
- Evaluating the Knowledge and Skill of Employee and providing training to them – when it is found any need for training.
- Customer Communication, Receipt of Customer Requirements and Review of Customer requirement, Handing the Customer Complain
- Supplier Selection, Supplier Evaluation, Placing the Order to Supplier, Inspection material receipt from Supplier.
- Maintenance of Machinery of the organization
- Calibration of Instruments used for Inspection and Testing
- Production / Service Planning – Ensuring the availability of all the necessary resources before the start of the Product. The Same can consider for the service Industry also – when planning for delivery of Services to any organization – will make sure the availability of all resources before the execution of service to the client.
- Inspection of Product during in-process activities – to ensure that in-process activities are meeting the customer requirements. So that the final product meets the customer requirements.
- Final Inspection and Testing of Product
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction, Process Performance, Supplier performance, Internal Rejections, Customer Complain.
- Control of Non-Confirming Products – during the Production Process many be some Products are rejected/suspected (Not Meeting requirement) – which will be segregated from Correct Products.
- Corrective actions – when there is any problem occurs in Product, Process, system – the organization takes the necessary corrective actions to correct.
- Planning of Continual Improvements
The above details are the requirements of ISO 9001, which are very common business practices of the organization. there are few specific requirements of ISO 9001, which given below
- Internal Audit – which is conducted to verify the effectiveness of Implemented QMS of the organization.
- Management review meeting – conducted to review the suitability, adequacy of the quality Management system and continual improvements. And review organization performance at various levels.
- Documentation of ISO 9001 -which may include – SOP/ Quality Manual / Procedures / Records etc.
To demonstrate compliance to ISO 9001 the organization will have to keep a record of above-explained requirements, as Evidence.
For documentation and Training on ISO 9001 requirement the organization can appoint professional ISO Consultant in Ghaziabad or ISO Consultant in Delhi, ISO Consultant in Noida, ISO Consultant in Gurgaon as per convenient. Who can assist the organization in the documentation, Implementation, and Training?
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
There are many benefits for ISO 9001 Certification, some of the Examples of Benefits of ISO 9001 Certificate are given below
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Provide the New Business Opportunity
- Enhance the Process Performance
- Reduce the Rejections Internal and Customer
- Enhance Business Profitability
About ISO 14001 Certification
The ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System – It is a more specific requirement for the prevention of Pollutions which is created by the organization – activities, Product, Process, use of Natural resources etc. This standard is more focused on Air, water, land, and natural resources. Both Living and Non- Living Things in the surroundings.
The requirements of this standard are also very common practice in Industry – for example – Taking the consent of Pollution Board, Use of Electricity and Bill Payment, payment of Water cess , Discharge of wastewater after ETP treatments, Disposal of waste to authorizes vendor or at the designated place, Re-cycling of Products, Land Filling , Planation, Monitoring of Air Quality etc.
Some of the key requirements of ISO 14001 are explained below for easy understating for user organization are
- Finding the Internal and External issues affecting the organization’s Environmental Management.
- Understating the Needs and Expectation of Interested Party – i.e Local Govt / Central Govt regulations related to Environmental Pollution act. Guide Line for after Life of Products
- Finding the – Product, Process, activities – which are creating the Pollution in the organization. Pollution may be any type – such as – Noise Pollution, Smoke, Vibration, Discharge of Excess Water, Excess use of Electricity, Disposal of waste, etc. As per EMS requirements, it is known as Identification of Environmental aspects in the organization.
- Identification of applicable Legal requirements related to Environmental regulation and taking the consents from the relevant authority.
- Environmental aspects and Its Impact analysis – Finding the activities, Process, Product – which are creating Pollution – above the required permissible limit – and taking the necessary control measure to reduce.
- Risk Analysis – Considering the factors – ie. Internal and External issues, Needs and Expectations of Interested Party, Applicable Legal Requirements and Significant Environmental aspects.
- Identification of Potential Emergency situations – make preparedness and validate the same by doing Mock Drill
- Selection of Raw material in such a way – which can be recycled after use. that is after the end of the Life of the products it does not creates Pollution for Environment.
The above are the key requirements of ISO 14001 – Environmental Management system.
Apart from the above requirements, some of the general requirements of the Management system are
- Establishing the EMS policy and Objective
- Establishing Role responsibility and Communication
- Internal Audit
- Management review meeting
- Monitoring the Environmental Performance of the organization.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
There several benefits of ISO 14001 Certification, some Examples are given below
- Prevention of Pollution Created by Organization
- Legal Compliance improved
About ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System – This standard requirement is more specific to Occupational Health and Safety of Employee of the organization including, supplier, Sub Contractor, and Visitors of the organization. Prevention of Ill Health, accident / Incident etc by controlling the OHS Hazards in the organization.
The requirements of these standards are very common to the industry, most of the industry into the practice of this requirement as common business practice of the organization.