M/S OSS Certification Services Pvt. Ltd is a leading certification body renowned for its illustrious Third Party Inspection, Management System Certification, and Lead Auditor Training.
We are an eminent service provider of Management System Certification in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001 & ISO 27001, besides providing the best in class Lead Auditor Training and Third Party Inspection.
We were Incepted in 2008. Top-notch leaders lead us with proven track records and managed by best-distinguished professionals. Our team has redefined the – Third Party Inspection, Management System Certification, and Training while delivering world-class services and following the innovative processes and best practices as a whole.
We are trusted and banked upon by our patrons for our Certification, Training and Inspection Services, and we are serving them most effectively year after year consistently. We assure all our clients and prospects that they can rely on us for maintaining their trade secrets, USPs, Processes, and strategies, and can feel as protected, safe and secure with us. We respect their privacy, understand their confidentiality and appreciate their desire to remain secured.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001:2015
ISO standards provide systematic approach to continual improvement for the organization that benefits almost all kind of organizations.
ISO Certification can benefit the Organization by multiple ways, such as
Organizations that want to improve their Product /Process Performance can go for ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) Certification.
Following are the benefits to get ISO Certification such as
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
Documented requirements for Small Scale Industries Manufacturing Automotive Components.
The followings are the Documentation Requirements for ISO 9001 Implementation in the Organization (But Not Limited )
ISO 9001: 2015 Documentation requirements for Small Scale Industries
Following are the benefits to get ISO Certification
ISO Certification services are ISO 9001:2015 Certification, ISO 14001:2015 Certification, ISO 45001:2018 Certification, ISO 22000:2018 Certification and ISO 27001:2013 Certification.
ISO 14001 Certification – is for Environmental Management System Certification – for Small industry / MSME in Delhi & NCR – Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Noida, Greater Noida, Bahadurgarh – Interested in EMS certification, the Followings are the Key advance for EMS Certification
1. Prevent the Pollution- Created / Generated by the Organization’s Activities, Product, Process.
2. Compliance with Legal Requirements applicable to the organization.
3. Re-designing the Product considering the Life Cycle Perceptive of the Product, So that after End of Life of Product, it can be re-used or re-cycles and prevent the Pollution.
ISO 45001:2018 Certification Requirement, ISO 45001:2018 Benefits, ISO 45001:2018 Implementation
About ISO 45001-2018
ISO 45001:2018 published on 12 March 2018 and it has overtaken OHSAS 18001-2007 is the new international standard concerning the management of occupational health and safety, which take a top-down approach to the management of safety risks. The new standard applies to all organizations, regardless of size, industry or nature of business; it is formed to be integrated into an organization’s existing management processes and follows the same structure as other ISO management system standards.
Why ISO 45001: 2018 implementation and Certification is Required
Every day, thousands of lives are lost due to work accidents or fatal diseases linked to work activities. These are deaths that could and should have been prevented, in case the implementation is done, once the implementation is done, The Hazards are identified, risk assessment is done and the control is applied to reduce/eliminate the impact of the Risk, which results to reduction accidents/incidents, reduces the liability to the organization, complies to the applicable regulatory requirements, gives the workers a good and safe work environment,
ISO 45001 will help the organizations not only to manage their OH&S risks and improve their OH&S performance by developing and implementing effective policies and objectives but also to reduce workplace incidents and the cost of insurance premiums. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of a health and safety culture and aims to improve staff morale, respecting legal and regulatory requirements. Through these practices, the organizations obtain a good reputation as well.
Requirements ISO 45001:2018
For implementation of ISO 45001-2018, You need to know the Key changes in the management system from OHSAS 18001-2007,
• The Organizational Context (Chapter 4.1) The organization should identify both external (technological, economic, legal and other social factors) and internal (culture, knowledge, values, and performance) issues that introduce new clauses for systematic determination and monitoring of the business context (Reference- ISO 9001-2015)
• The needs of interested parties & worker participation (Chapter 4.2) The standard requires understanding the needs and expectations of stakeholders appropriate to the business and also to consider worker participation and consultation.
• Leadership (Chapter 5.1) This clause requires more commitment and involvement from the top management in identifying work-related health & safety risks and integrating OH&S requirements into its business processes.
• Hazards Identification – Risk Management (Chapter 6.1) Organizations should manage and take actions to address any risks or opportunities that may affect the ability of the management system to deliver the intended results.
• Objectives and performance (Chapters 6.2) Focus on objectives as guidance for improvements and evaluation of performance.
• Documented information (Chapter 7.5) All documented information (both documents & records), which includes electronic and process information, should be controlled and managed.
• Outsourcing, Procurement & Contractors Management (Chapter 8) Outsourced processes that have the potential to impact OH&S Management system should be controlled and managed. The OH&S risks that arise should be maintained and controlled.
• Continual Improvement (Chapter 10.2) The standard requires the business to change by taking proactive measures as part of the continual improvement and risk management.
Key role of the OHS representative
1. Analyze the company’s context which will highlight the internal and external factors that affect the business and are relevant to OH&S.
2. Understand the needs before finally decide the actual scopes and aims implementation of the standard.
3. Determine resource gaps that need to be addressed before the implementation of the standard.
4. Make clear the OH&S policies and concentrate on the set objectives.
5. Perform good planning and then communicate to other employees the way it is best to achieve the implementation of the new standard.
These actions can be managed and guided by an Occupational Health & Safety Manual, containing important information, which also would demonstrate the company’s policies relevant to OH&S, scopes, and aims of the standard and assessments for safe approaching of risks and standards.
· Ensure that processes of the OH&S management system are established and maintained.
· Conduct the internal audit, management review meeting, Report to top management on the performance of the management system, including needs for improvement dangerous situations so that corrective and preventive action can be taken.
· Monitor all the relevant requirements are fulfilled and followed,
· Identify the HIRA, Conduct the Risk Assessment for the HIRA, internal-external issues and needs and expectations of interested parties determine the operational control and identify the opportunity for improvements.
· Monitor the OHSMS Performance at planned intervals and take action in case the objectives are not met.
Benefit of ISO 45001 Certification
The certification of ISO 45001:2018 is required in all sectors where there is a potential risk to its employees during the working in the factory/Company/Shop etc…,
ISO 45001:2018 requirements and How implements the Emergency Preparedness and Response Clause
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE,
An emergency is an unexpected situation that endangers the safety of one or more individuals. Although emergencies are unexpected events, it is essential for health and safety practitioners to identify possible hazards minimize risks and have emergency planning in place that allows for a rapid and efficient response in the event of an emergency arising. Emergency plans are formulated by occupational health and safety practitioners and provide workers with a clear framework for dealing with emergencies that will minimize the risk to human life and health,
The organization shall identify the Probable Emergencies situations, Define the Emergency Plan to handle the emergency situations communicate to every individual in the organization, identify the emergency escape route, conduct a Evacuation Drill / Mock Drill to verify the effectiveness of the defined plan, and activeness of the of the response Team and shall maintain a record of the same.
HOW THE IDENTIFICATION OF PROBABLE EMERGENCIES
The probable emergencies that could occur at the construction site or workplace shall be identified by considering the below aspects:
· Past incidences
· Applicable Codes and Regulations
· Critical Products, Services, and Operations
· Internal Resources and Capabilities utilized during the operations
· General risk concepts
· Risk Assessment inputs from the employees
· A hazard assessment of the workplace to identify any physical or chemical hazards that may exist and could cause an emergency.
WHAT ARE PROBABLE EMERGENCY SITUATIONS?
Using the above-mentioned procedure, the following are the possible emergencies that can arise out at Organization.
· Fire – general fire, fire at storage, fire inflammable chemicals / Natural disasters such as flood, tremors, lightning etc…
· Workforce disruption/strikes.
· Power failure / Grid Trip off / Blackout.
· Medical Emergency à Accident/incident at workplace/machines
· Workplace violence / Mobs/ Civil Violence.
PRELIMINARY EMERGENCY PLAN, Example:
Type Of Emergency
1 Fire – First Aid & Fire Fighting Equipment are kept at various points of the site
2 . Spillage & Leakages – • Precautions are taken at every stage to avoid spillage.
• If there is any type spillage then it is promptly attended.
• Sawdust is provided to avoid soil & land pollution.
• Employees are provided with personnel protective equipment as required.
3 . Health Hazards
• Checking and controlling atmospheric conditions, cleanliness, good ventilation, periodical medical examination & good diet are provided.
EVACUATION ARRANGEMENT AND PROCEDURES:
The organization Has toDeveloped and communication shall be done for the same at all level within the organization,
WHAT IS MOCK DRILL – Mock drills are conducted at a defined frequency within the organization to ensure that the sequence of steps required during emergencies is performed effectively. After the drill, the emergency response team shall review the effectiveness of procedures and make necessary amendments. Any corrective and preventive actions are taken promptly; the records of Mock Drill shall be available with the HR/Admin team.
WHT EMERGENCY CONTACTS NEEDS TO BE DISPLAYED: Identify staff with special expertise or training, which could offer assistance when necessary, e.g. Search & Rescue, First Aid, CPR, etc. Assign co-workers as “buddies” to assist disabled staff, and/or visitors during an emergency evacuation, this has to be communicated at relevant stages for ease of communication.
BENEFITS OF MOCK DRILL : The Aim Of Any Mock Drill Is To Check The Functioning And Alertness / Response Time Of The Emergency Of The External Departments Involved In The Emergency Situations, Including The Fire & Other Emergency Situations, Many Time Other Departments / Authorities / Interested Parties Are Also Involved In The Mock Drill Such As Local Police, Health Department, Fire Brigade Etc…
it will demonstrate that the mechanism set for identifying the emergency is in good working conditions and are in operation modes, and how fast the situation is detected, the reaction time taken by the ERT for Evacuation.