ISO Certification Services in Gurugram
ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 Certification Services in Gurugram
ISO Certification Services provider in Gurugram (Haryana).
Why ISO certification?
In today’s competitive market every company wants to build the leadership at the national and global market, and get the opportunity for new business.
The management System Certification – ISO Certifications such as ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/ ISO 45001/ ISO 20000/ ISO 22000/ ISO 27001 can help the organization to work as per the international business practices and build the leadership in the business. The ISO Certification provides the optimum output to the organization. When it is implemented in the organization effectively and maintain compliance every time. The Implementation of Management System in the organization can be done by self or with the services of experienced ISO Certification Consultants. as per there, organization’s
Some of the Key benefits of Effective implementation of Management System and ISO Certification are as under for reference.
- Doing the International practice as per defined standard requirement
- Enhance the Performance of the organization
- Enhance the Productivity of the organization
- Improve the Compliances of Legal and other requirements
- Professional development of Employee
- Enhancement of Supplier / Sub- Contractor Performance
- Reduce the OHS Risk in the organization
- Prevent the pollution created by the organization
- Sustainable development of the organization
- Enhance Customer satisfaction
- Enhance the credibility among the interested Party
- many more benefits for the organization to go for ISO Certification
There are many ISO standards, which are being used by an organization of ISO implementation and certifications, But the most widely used ISO Standards are.
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 20000: information Technology Management System
- ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System
- ISO 27001: information safety management system.
How to identify which certification is required for Industry
The organization involved in producing Leather goods and garments sector, Auto part manufacturing industries, Petroleum products manufacturing, Auto electrical parts manufacturers, Chemical and Paint industries, Dies and tools manufacturing industries etc – ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015 and ISO 45001-2018 are suitable. But it is depending on the Organization.
Agro-based organizations, food processing industries – ISO 22000-2018 (Food Safety Management System ), ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015.
IT Industry / Software Development Company can go for – ISO 9001, ISO 20000-2011, and ISO 27001-2013.
But Choosing the ISO Certification and ISO implementation in the organization is depends on the organization based on their needs and requirements. the Above information is given as only guidelines.
ISO Certification Services in Gurugram /Gurgaon
ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 is Quality Management System Standard – it is also known as QMS Standard. The Main purpose / Requirement of the standard is – Customer Satisfaction, consistently meeting the Customer requirements and supply the Consistent Product.
As per ISO 9001 requirement given, the summarized requirements for understanding is given below
- Identify the Internal and External issues within the organization activities, Product. Process etc. Do the Analysis of Issues Identified and Risk Analysis of an issue? Take action on the Significant issues.
- Develop the Quality Policy and Objective of the Organization.
- Develop the Policy and Procedures of the organization considering the organization’s Business process activities and requirements of the ISO 9001. Integrate the Business process and ISO 9001 requirements. Monitor the Process Performance.
How to ISO 9001 -Quality Management System in the organization implement:
- Do the Gap Analysis – Refer to the Current Practice of the organization VS requirement of ISO 9001 requirements
- Develop the manual/procedures/ Other documented information’s / set of policies, work instructions/ Process flow charts,
- Identify the resource for implementation of the ISO 9001 system
- Identify the issues related to internal and external, needs and expectation of interested parties,
- Identify the significance of the issues,
- Conduct the risk assessment for the above issues,
- Apply the operations control to reduce the criticality of the issues, monitor the improvements and opportunity
- Monitor all the process,
- Maintain the data at every stages and process,
- Monitor the non-conforming products, its correction, and corrective action,
- Identify the continual improvements in the organization.
Challenges in ISO 9001 implementation in the Organization
- Lack of knowledge about Requirements of ISO 9001 – Quality Management System.
- Improper documentation developed
- Developed documents are not Implemented
- Each Level of Employee of the organization is not involved in Implementation, I,e Documents developed and implementation is limited to a few persons of the Employee.
- Lack of Leadership involvements
- Communication Channel issues
Benefits of ISO 9001 -Quality Management System Implementation in the organization & ISO 9001 Certification:
- International Credibility enhancement
- Build Credibility among the Customers,
- Enhance Process Performance and Productivity.
- Proper identification and traceability of product,
- Implementation of the action plan on non-conforming products,
- Enhanced customer satisfaction,
- Monitoring and measurement of process and product are recorded.
- Risks and opportunity are identified,
ISO 14001-2015: Environmental Management System – the Purpose of the EMS System implementation is to prevent the Pollution, Compliance to Legal requirement applies to the organization related to Environmental management, develop the thinking / Practice of selection of product and service considering the end of life of the Product – Life Cycle perceptive. I,e maintaining the Ecological Balance.
How to implement an ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System in the organization:
- identify the standard requirements and Do the Gap analysis.
- Develop the relevant documents required for the implementation purpose based on Gap Analysis Findings,
- Develop the EMS policy and objectives, communicate to all the interested party including the workers.
- Identify the internal /external issues related to Environmental Management, needs and expectations of interested parties, risk assessment, implement the operational control/action as planned, monitor the Environmental performances of the organization.
- conduct internal audit and management review meetings, maintain the records.
Challenges in implementation of ISO 14001-2015- Environmental Management System in the organization
- Lack of Awareness of ISO 14001 requirements.
- Not able the Identify the Environmental aspects of the organization.
- Improper handling of waste generation.
- Leadership Commitment is not seen,
- Requirements of Interested parties are not considered,
- Objectives set are not complying with the environmental requirements.
- Standard requirements are made unseen,
- Lack of Awareness about the applicable legal requirements related to types of industry.
Benefits of ISO 14001 -Environmental Management System implementation and Certification.
- Reduced the Pollution Created by the Organization
- Increase the confidence of the stakeholders,
- Compliance to applicable statutory and regulatory and other legal requirements,
- Reduces wastages,
- Encourages improvement in operational control,
- Enhances awareness of environmental performance.
ISO 45001-2018: Occupational Health and Safety Management System – The purpose of Implementation and Certification this ISO 45001 Standard is to – Enhance the OHS performance of the organization, Reduce the Accident/ Incident and Ill Health in the organization. Involve the Participation of Workers in OHS activities including OHS Hazard Identification, Identification of Legal Requirement, Implementation of OHS controls, Involvement in OSH Risk Assessment. So that Overall OHS performance of the organization will improve.
This certification can be obtained any organization where there is any type of OHS risk involvement during the IT Sector, Leather goods and garments sector, Auto part manufacturing industries, Petroleum products manufacturing, Auto electrical parts manufacturers, Chemical and Paint industries, Dies and tools manufacturing industries are established where there is Risk involved that may result to a minor, major and fatal accident, This Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard required demonstrates the compliances to the Hazard identification and risk assessment, legal and regulatory requirements (Factory Rules State Govt / Factory Act 1948) (As Applicable).
How to implement ISO 45001-2018- Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the organization.
- identify the standard requirements occupational health and safety management system and do the Gap Analysis.
- develop the relevant documents required for the implementation purpose as per requirements of occupational health and safety management system and Findings of Gap Analysis,
- Develop the OHS policy and objectives, communicate.
- Identify the internal-external issues, needs and expectation of interested parties, risk assessment, implement the operational control/action as planned, monitor the performances,
- level of participation needs to be increased,
- identify OHS Hazards and do the OHS Risk Assessments.
- Conduct the risk assessment,
- Implement the operation control,
- Motivate the workers to get involved in participation for OHS implementation.
- Conduct internal audit and management review meetings, maintain the records.
Challenges in implementation of ISO 45001-2018-Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the Organization.
- Lack of Awareness of ISO 45001 requirements or Training provider is not sufficient
- OHS hazards identification is not as per organization practice and Controls established is not effective or Controls not established on an actual basis.
- operational control implementation not done.
- Lack of Leadership Commitment towards OH&SMS
- Requirements of Interested parties are not considered,
- OHS Objectives set are not monitored.
- Lack of awareness of applicable OHS Legal requirements.
- No compliances to the factory rule state government.
Benefits on ISO 45001-Occupational Health and Safety Management System – implementation
- OHS Performance of the organization Enhanced
- Reduced OHS Risk in the organization
- Reduce the – Accident / Ill Health
- Provides a safe work environment,
- Enhancement of OHS Awareness in the organization.
- Demonstrates commitment of the top management toward the worker’s health and safety.
- Enhances the credibility among interested parties.
- Lower insurance premiums as the risk is low.
- Risks are Prevented and Hazards assessment is done bring down the OHS risk,
- Increases confidence with the workers, ‘increase the participation level of the workers,
- OHS Legal Compliance improved.
ISO 27001-2013: information Safety Management System
The purpose of this ISO 27001 standard requirement to provide and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process and gives confidence to interested parties including Clients of the organization that information risks are adequately managed. This helps the Client to build confidence in the organization on information security of data/information – provided by the client or created by the client.
This certification can be obtained to those organizations where there is critical information’s preserved such as the investment and finance sector, IT Sector, Software development Legal Service Provider, and the loss of the information can result in disaster to the organization.
How to implement ISO 27001 -Information Security Management System
- Define the scope,
- Define the SOA,
- Develop the set of policies as applicable to the organization,
- Keep the SOA update time to time,
- Identify the internal and external issues, needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Implement the controls as applicable,
- Conduct the risk assessment,
- Assess the potential risk for the business.
- Apply the controls,
- Provide training.
- Get the screening of the employees, Background verifications,
- Monitor the controls applied,
- Identify the non-conformity,
- Initiate the corrections and corrective action.
- Identify the risk involved due to suppliers, contractors, and report the incidents,
- Maintain access system control,
- Conduct the internal audit, management review meeting,
What are the challenges in implementing ISO 27001- Information Security Management System
- Shortage of Competent resources,
- Not enough standard requirement knowledge,
- SOA is not clear,
- Controls requirements are not clear and understood,
- Existing process and procedures are not aligned to the standard requirements,
- The internal auditor is not competent,
- Risk assessment is not properly done,
What are the benefits of implementing ISO 27001
- Preserves information’s from going to wrong hands,
- Increases the reliability of the system.
- Increase customer confidence in the organization,
- Preserves information theft,
- Meeting the compliance requirements
- Reducing the likelihood of a costly data breach.
- Meeting the security audit requirements,
- Increasing the global footprint.
- Increase the trust with existing customer and stakeholders,
- Generate the data for making a firm decision at the top level.
- Encourages control of the subcontractors,
- Gains market reputation,
- Opens doors to the global market,
- Define the roles and responsibilities at each level of operations,
- Comply with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- The decrease in audit frequency,
- Enhances customer satisfaction and new business.
ISO 22000-2018: Food Safety Management System, the organization involved in Rice mills processing, confectioneries, snacks manufacturers, food processing industries, Hotels, and Restaurants are in big numbers operating Gurgaon,
What is ISO 22000 Certification
– ISO 22000 Certification is specifically certified to those organization who are Rice mills processing, confectioneries, snacks manufacturers, food processing industries, Hotels and Restaurants are in big numbers operating Gurgaon, the requirements are a combination of ISO 9001 and HACCP, This certification demonstrates the compliances to the product quality, hygienic conditions in which the product/services was executed, demonstrates the Good manufacturing practices, HACCP analysis,
How ISO 22000 certification can be implemented,
- Define the scope of certification and its applicability,
- Identify the documents required for demonstrating the FSMS compliances,
- hygiene conditions to be defined in which the food will be processed,
- Appoint the Food Safety Team Leader.
- Identify the core team for HACCP committee,
- Hire a consultant for the implementation of the standards.
- Define the competency criteria for the FSMS core team personnel,
- Get the hygiene inspection done by any third party,
- Conduct the inspection and testing of raw material and final products from the third party to enhance the confidence of the customer.
- Conduct the internal audit to maintain the records,
- Conduct the management review meeting and maintain the records,
- Calibrate all the monitoring measuring equipment,
- Conduct the mock drill considering Food safety emergencies.
- Identify the PRP, CCP, OPRP records,
- Monitor the HACCP plan for adequacy.
- Utilities used should of food-grade.
What are the challenges found during the implementation of the FSMS?
- FASSI Guidelines are not followed for Hygiene.
- PRP not Implemented
- HACCP principle not Followed
- Lack of Awareness of Food Safety
- PPE used is not of Food grade.
- There is no GMP Certification.
- Possibility of food contamination
- Food served is not prepared in hygienic conditions,
- Pest control done chemicals may not be food grade.
- Inadequate processing facilities,
- Poor personal hygiene practice.
What are the benefits of FSMS Certification to the food sector/industries?
- Food safety awareness is increased after the implementation.
- Identification of critical points during processing and records are available for monitoring,
- Identify the critical limits of every product and stage.
- Establish the HACCP plan, a review of the HACCP is done for adequacy.
- Verify the HACCP plan as planned.
- Identify the training need for the key personals including the servers,
- Use of suitable PPE during the processing and serving.
- Increase the interest of the investors in food industries,
- Identify the risk involved in the food industry business.
Who will provide the ISO Certification
Many people want to know what is iso certification as well as how to get ISO Certification in Gurugram, Delhi -NCR, India. If you are also looking for iso 9001 certificate or iso 14001 certification then this is the right place where you will get complete services for ISO 9001 certification and other standard procedures as well. OSS Certification is a leading accredited Certification Body for Certification and offers the best services to every company whether it is a small company or big organization in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR.)
Many certification bodies are operating in India and providing certification from decades, OSS Certification services Private Limited is one of them,
We are an accredited Certification Body providing a wide range of ISO certifications such as ISO 9001 ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, and Compliance Audit HACCP Certification, apart from Management System certification, We involved in Third party inspection, Training, etc.
Lead Auditor Training Service provider in Gurugram
OSS Certification is a very professional certification body that provides Lead Auditor Training in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000.
Third-Party Inspection Agency providing services in Gurugram
We are one of the leading Inspection Agency to provide services in Gurugram and other parts of Delhi NCR.
We offer the Inspection services which are carried at various stages:
- Inspection of Raw Material – Benefit if Raw Material is the organization only receives the accepted material, there is no rejection of products due to bad raw material quality, the shelf life of the product can be verified,
- In-process inspection – this inspection benefits any organization in producing good quality products, as the process control is good for the final product by default ahs to be in acceptable condition.
- Final inspection and testing – This the final inspection is done before the dispatch is done to see whether the product complies to the drawings/ Specification and application of the product is complying,
- Witnessing of Test – in many cases, the customer demands for material test report of the raw material used for the product manufacturing to be witnessed by the third party, as they may consider they may be faulty material used for product manufacturing.
- Installation inspection- in this inspection there are several products which need to install at temporary sites, and in such case, the customer demands the installed inspection, in case to confirm the installation is correctly done,
- Pre-dispatch inspection – This is a final inspection of the product to see whether the product conforms to the Application of the products, and its intended use, in case any performance monitoring is also to be done the same, is been conducted.
Fostac Training- Food Safety Supervisor Training Provider in Gurugram
As per the FSSAI requirement, it an order of the Govt, that every FBO (Food Business Operator in India) shall have at least one FSSAI Certified Food Safety Supervisor out 25 Food Handlers in the organization.
We are one of the Training Partner of FSSAI providing Food Safety Supervisor Training in Gurgaon.
Hygiene Rating Service Provider in Gurugram
As per the FSSAI requirement, all the Hotels and Restaurants will go for Hygiene Rating by approved Hygiene Rating agency. We are one of the Approved Hygiene rating Agency of FSSAI providing services of Hygiene Rating services in Gurgaon