ISO Certification in Odisha
Why ISO Certification required In Odisha
Any organization in today’s competitive market is need of in the organization with a world-class benchmark management system to compete in the national and international market, hence they plan for obtaining ISO certifications for their organization, as ISO certification plays a vital role maintaining and building the creditability of the organization and opens the door to market national and international..
As on date, there are several types of Management System for ISO certifications., any organization planning to obtain ISO certification needs to understand what type of certification is required for its use, those are as under.
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 20000: information Technology Management System
- ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System
- ISO 27001: information safety management system.
ISO Certification Services in Odisha
ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System – this certification demonstrates the compliances to the customer, product, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, this certification can be obtained by any organization who desired to have ISO 9001.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT-ISO 9001 in the Organization: to implement the standard in any organization, the organization needs to identify the resource at first, the resource can internal or external hired, then it needs to develop the documentation required for implementation- where the organization can appoint ISO Consultant in Orissa from any place i.e Raurkela, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar. Who can help the organization for understanding the requirement of ISO 9001 – which are – identify the context of the organization, identify the customer’s needs and expectations, identify the product requirements, the context of the organization, risk, and opportunities, implement the operational control, conduct the internal audit and management review, fill the gaps identified and close the audit findings.
The Most common issue /Challenges Organization Face for Effective Implementation of ISO 9001 in the organization are – Language issues, understanding issues, co-operation from employees, team Leadership at different departments of the organization. Integration of ISO 9001 requirements with Current Routine Business Practice.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification: The organization become system-oriented, workers involvement and Participation improved, documentation becomes healthy, less paper works, integration of information can be seen, increased customer satisfaction, monitoring of process becomes strong, reduced rework and rejections, good product quality and improvement in on-time delivery, cost reduction, identification and traceability of the product is strong, awareness among the employees is increased, reduced customer complaints,
The organization can contact ISO Certificatication Body in Orissa, ISO Certification Body in Bhuwaneshwar, ISO Certification Body in Cuttack or ISO Certification Body in Delhi to get ISO Certification to your organization.
ISO 14001-2015 – Environmental Management System: implementation of this international standard demonstrates the compliances to the environmental requirements laid by the CPCB/ state pollution control board, this EMS certification is mainly required to those organizations where there is a creation of pollution caused during the manufacturing or providing services.
How to implement an Environmental Management System -ISO 14001 :
There are two way for Start of Implementation of ISO 14001 in the organization are
- Appoint the professional ISO 14001 Consultant in Orissa – who have Rich Experience
- Do the Self-understanding the requirements of Environmental Management system
The organization can opt any one or Choose Both as per suitability
Ready reference guideline is given below for implementation of ISO 14001
- Identify the Internal and External issues within the context of the organization wrt environmental requirements,
- Identify the applicable legal and other requirements,
- Identify the needs and expectation of interested parties wrt environmental requirements,
Identify the EMS scope of certification, its applicability, and its boundaries.
- Identify the Environmental aspects in the organization from activities, Product, Process etc- which creates the Pollutions.
- Do the Aspects impact analysis to identify the significant environmental Impact.
- Define the criteria for risk assessment,
- Plan and conduct the risk assessment by an internal or external person who is competent,
- Define the operation control to mitigate the risk involved in the organization,
- Identify the opportunities for improvements from the risk assessment wrt environment.
- Risk assessment shall be conducted considering the environmental aspect and impact also,
- Define operational control to reduce environmental impacts.
- Monitor the environmental performance as per the environmental requirements,
- Impart effective training to the organizational employees,
- Define the relevant documented information required for implementation and certification purpose,
- Plan Conduct internal audit and management review meetings maintain the records for the same.
Challenges in implementation of ISO 14001-2015.
- ineffective training provided to the employee,
- incompetent trainers allocated.
- Incompetent ISO consultant hired for implementation,
- Language issue at the worker level.
- Change in regulations and acts are unknown,
- Issues in understanding the documentation and environmental requirements,
- No involvement at the top level,
- Records are not completed on time,
- Regulatory requirements are not known and not complied,
- Knowledge issues,
Benefits of ISO 14001 implementation and ISO 14001 Certification.
- improve in environmental compliances as per the Environmental regulation/ Acts/ Rules,
- less generation of wastages,
- proper identification of waste collection agency,
- waste storage area is properly identified and action can be imitated for reducing the impact of the stored wastages,
- cost reduction,
- improved reputation in the market
- Compliances with applicable legal and other requirements,
ISO 45001-2018: This standard requirement is mostly applicable to those organization where there is any type of OHS risk involved in the organization during the manufacturing or servicing which could harm the worker’s health, in there are several sectors where there are many types of OHS risk involved -Such as mining, iron and steel industry, aluminum, cement, ferromanganese, Ferro-chrome, galvanized pipe units, Upvc Pipes and Fittings, steel rolling mills and fertilizer plant, paper industries, Orissa is rich in natural resources, Agro-based industries, in fracture, Handloom and Handicrafts, Seaports, Tourism, Power Sector.
ISO 45001 is Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard – The purpose of this standard is to Reduce the OHS Risk in the organization and prevent – Ill Health, Injury, accident / Incident in the organization.
The requirements of ISO 45001 have been structured in such a way the – when the organization effectively implements the Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the organization – the OHS performance of the organization will improve and reduces the Ill Health, Injury, accident / Incident in the organization. Same time compliance of Legal requirements related to employee Safety will be maintained.
Implementation of ISO 45001- Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the Organization
the Ready reference for the implementation of OHSMS is given below
How to implement OHSMS:
- Identify the relevant documented information required for the implementation.
- Define the OH&S Policy consider the standard requirements and communicate all concerns in the organization and interested Party.
- Identify the Internal and External Issues within the context of the organization related to OH&S.
- Define the needs and expectations of interested parties, including workers related to OH&
- Allow the Participation of workers in the implementation of the standard requirements such as risk assessment, hazard identification, Risk and opportunities, emergency situations etc…
- Identify the applicable legal and other requirements considering the risk assessment, hazard identification, Risk and opportunities,
- Develop the Legal Register and monitor the compliances for the same,
- Provide training to all employees and workers participation should be at the maximum level,
- Conduct the internal audit, management review meeting to verify the effectiveness of the standards,
- Close all the audit findings and offer the organization for certification.
Challenges in implementation of ISO 45001-2018.
- Lack of Skilled manpower,
- Lack of competent personnel at the implementation level,
- Less Participation of employees in implementation activities.
- Applicable legal requirements/ Regulations/ Rules not known
- Only Few teams assigned for implementation,
- Employees are not interested in participation in training, HIRA identification and Risk and opportunity,
- HIRA and Risk assessment did without the involvement of the worker’s participation,
- The legal register is not maintained,
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification and implementation.
- Worker’s participation increases.
- Less documentation,
- Reduces accidents and incidents within the organization due to workplace hazards.
- Reduces human injuries at workplace hazards.,
- Enhances the belief of the workers in the management and organization,
- Emergency preparedness improved.
- Awareness about Safety improved
- Less illness at workers level,
- Reduces OHS hazards at the workplace.
Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000-2018: Food Safety Management System, the organization involved in agro-based organizations, food processing industries, Hotels and Restaurant,
What is ISO 22000 Certification?
- ISO 22000 Certification is a food safety management system which basically certified to those organization who are involved Food Processing and manufacturing, storage, distribution, Food manufacturing, Machinery Manufacturing, Packaging product manufacturing, this is a combination of Hazard Analysis and Critical care point (HACCP) and ISO 9001 Which is the quality management system, this type of certifications demonstrates the complaints to the customer requirements, product quality, health, and hygiene of the products, in which the product or services id been processed, it also demonstrates the good manufacturing practices made in any organization.
- Focus on Prevention Contamination of Food Safety Hazards at each level of procession / Servicing of Food – from Receipt of Raw Material to consumption of Food.
How ISO 22000 can be implemented
- For the certification of this system the organization needs to Identify the standard requirements such as FSMS policy, wood policy, glass policy, jewelry policy, visitors policy, internal and external issues, needs and expectations if interested Parties, required documented information/procedures/ SOP’s, Manual, internal and external issues, needs and expectations of interested parties, Develop the HACCP plan, identify the CCP, OPRP, PRP, monitor the intended use, monitor the Food safety Emergency Situation & its preparedness and conduct Mock drill, Verify the Hygiene & sanitation arrangement, develop the system for Product Recall System & Withdrawal, Develop the system to Identification & Traceability, conduct the internal audit, Management review, identify the CAB for the certification process and get the certification done.
What are the challenges during the implementation of the FSMS?
- FSSAI requirements are Not Followed.
- No GMP practice implanted.
- PRP not monitored
- PPE is not used by the food server,
- HACCP validation Verification not done.
- Hygienic conditions are not maintained,
- Poor personal hygiene.
- Food contamination issues.
Benefits of FSMS Certification
- Enhances food safety level
- Established HACCP Plan,
- Prevention of Food Safety Hazard
- Identify the CCP during food processing,
- Monitor the performance of the FSMS,
- Verify the effectiveness of the HACCP Plan.
- People are aware of the food safety requirements,
- Used of suitable PPE during the processing,
- Comply with the FASSI requirements,
- New Business Opportunity.
- The reputation of an organization Enhanced among the Customer
- Reduce the Food Safety hazards involved in the process and product,
Information Security Management System
ISO 27001-2013: information Safety Management System – this certification can be provided to those organization where the organization is maintaining any type of information, an organization such as IT Company, Software Development, legal service provider, financial investments, financial planners etc. the theft of loss of these information’s may lead to bigger disaster to any organization.
The Requirements of ISMS (Information Security Management System) – is Manage the information security Risk – by the implementation of ISO27001 Controls and Monitoring by proper Risk Treatments.
- Identifying the Internal and External issues -which are affecting the Information security
- Identifying the Expectations of Interested Party including customers regarding Information security.
- Establishing the Information security Policy in the organization
- Do the Risk Analysis, Risk Treatment, Monitor the Controls
How to Get ISO 27001 Certified
- Develop the ISMS Manual,
- Identify relevant documented information’s/ Sop’s.
- Define the scope and develop SOA
- Define the relevant policies and procedures,
- Identify the internal and external issues wrt ISMS,
- Conduct the risk assessment considering the issues,
- Identify the opportunity of improvements,
- Implement the operational control for the same,
- Monitor the ISMS performance.
- Conduct internal audit, management review meetings.
- Offer for certification.
ISO 27001 Controls
ISMS Controls are the key factors of information security in the organization. if the organization has correctly Identify the applicable ISO 27001 Controls and implemented it in the organization. the most of job for information security done.
Some of ISMS Controls are given for reference and understating
- Information security policies – Document required relevant policies a part in ISMS Manual,
- Review of the policies for information Security – Review Records,
- Segregation of duties – Job Description, Role, and Responsibilities,
- Contact with special interest groups – Contractual agreements,
- Mobile devices and teleworking – Mobile Device Policy.
- Screening – Background Verification/ Police Verification,
- Terms and conditions of employment – Contractual agreement with employees,
- Management responsibilities – MR Appointment Letter,
- Information security awareness, education, and training.
- Disciplinary process – Documented Procedures,
- Return of assets – Clearance Letter,
- Disposal of media – Scrap Letter,
- Access control policy – Access cards/ Access Policy,
- Password management system – Admin records for password protection,
- Physical entry controls – Entry Policy / Gate Pass,
- Installation of software on operational Systems – Software installation reports / Permission letter.
- Restrictions on software installation – Software installation reports / Permission letter.
- Supplier relationships – Contractual agreement with Supplier,
- Information security incident management – incident report.
- Identification of applicable legislation and contractual requirements. – Legal Register,
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
- Enhanced information security
- Enhanced the Credibility among the Customers
- New Business opportunity
- Unauthorized access to system/data is controlled
- Operational control improved
- Risk data, information reduced.
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Reduce customer complaints,
- Enhances the reliability of the management on its implemented management system,
- Increases legal compliances and contractual agreement compliance
- Enhances the confidence of the stakeholders.