ISO Certification in Indore
Why ISO Certification is required – For Industries / MSME in Indore. Madhya Pradesh
Indore is one of the major cities of Madhya Pradesh, and it has a vast industry situated in the part of Madhya Pradesh such as agro-based companies, soda water, cotton textile, woolen, silk & artificial thread-based clothes, jute & jute based, readymade garments, wooden furniture’s / products, paper products, chemical industries, rubber , plastic industries, fabrication industries, electrical machinery and transport equipment, Food processing industries, pharma industries, hospitals,
Pitampura near to Indore is a hub of Auto Industry – where requirements of Management System certification is very much common to Industry.
Why do we require ISO certification?
Any organization needs ISO certification to enhance the performance of the organization, reduce the cost of manufacturing, Meeting the compliance to legal and other requirements. Enhance the OHS performance of the organization. enhancement of Customer Satisfaction and making Business profitability. Apart from these there are so many other factors are also the organization can get benefited for ISO Certification
ISO certifications mean certification of ISO 9001 or ISO 14001, or ISO 45001 or ISO 27001 or ISO 22000 etc. Each ISO standard certification has its own requirements and Benefits.
ISO Certification Services in Indore
ISO 9001-2015 -Quality Management System,
ISO 9001 Standard is a Quality Management System Standard – any organization can choose to implement in the organization. most of the requirements of this standard are very common to industry practice. For Example – Planning of activities of the organization and identifying the Potential issues – May be Internal and External – and address then by doing proper Risk Analysis. Identification of Process and sequencing. Establishing the Role Responsibility. Monitoring and measurement of Product and Process. Training to workers /Employees. Review of Customer requirements, Supplier Approval. Inspection of Product and services prior to delivery etc. (but not limited)
So, when an organization adopts the implementation of ISO 9001 in the organization – can choose to get support from ISO 9001 Consultant in Indore, Pitampura etc or can get self-understanding the requirement of ISO 9001 and Do the gap analysis – with current Practice of the organization VS requirements of ISO 9001.
Identify the Gap and address the activities/requirement of ISO 9001 which is missing in the organization and make the Planning How to implements the Gap.
For Implementation of Gap – the organization may require to develop – SOP / Form/Formats etc. So, in this case, any expert ISO Consultant in Indore, Pitampura can help. Or Organization can do the self.
How to implement -Quality Management System in the Organization (ISO 9001)
After the Gap Analysis
- develop the documented information;
- identify the internal & external issues,
- needs and expectation of interested parties related such as regulatory body, customers, suppliers, contractors, conduct the risk assessment according to the above,
- implement the operational control, monitor the product and services requirements are full filled,
- identify the customer requirements,
- identify the suppliers and verify the material is supplied as per requirements,
The Most Common Challenges organization face during the Implementation of ISO 9001 in the organization
- Acceptance by Team / Department of new change requirement/ SOP etc.
- Upkeep the documents /Records etc.
- Integration of new requirements with current business and Practice
There are so many other factors /challenges in the implementation of ISO 9001 in the organization, which can be change organization to organization.
The organization can get the following benefits of ISO 9001 Implementation / ISO Certification in the organization, but not limited:
- Enhancement of the credentials of the organization among the customer.
- Opportunity for new business opportunity.
- Enhance customer satisfaction.
- Reduces customer complaints.
ISO Certification Services in Pitampura
Environmental Management System -ISO 14001
The purpose of implementation of the Environmental Management system is to the prevention of Pollution created by the organization through its activities, product, process etc. Pollution can be any type – Smoke, Noise Pollution, Air Pollution Water Pollution – Discharge of excess water or discharge water is not treated prior to discharge, depletion of Natural resources – Land/water/ Energy. Etc.
The most important requirements of the Environmental Management System are
-Identification of Environmental Aspects in the organization
The Environmental aspects -is the activities. Product / Process / Services of the organization – which interact with the environment and create the pollution – the types of pollution (as example provided above)
- Do the Impact Analysis of Environmental aspects?
- Identify the Applicable Legal requirement related to Environment – to know the Legal requirement – see the Pollution Control Board / CPCB
- Identify the Potential Emergency Situation and get preparedness ready.
- Selection of Raw Material / Product/ Process – considering the Life Cycle perceptive i.e End of Life of the product.
- Identify the Internal and External issues related to environmental management.
- Addressing the needs and Expectation of Interested Party
- Risk Analysis
How to implement an Environmental Management system in the organization
As Explained above in QMS – select the Professional -ISO 14001 Consultant in Indore, Pitampura or some time it called ISO Consultant in Indore. who will assist the organization for ISO 14001 implementation of the organization can do the self-understanding the ISO 14001 requirement and get implemented in the organization.
The Process is the same as
-Do the Gap Analysis
– Identify the Gap
– Address the Gap by the development of -SOP/ Form / Format Etc.
Do the Gap Analysis, Identify the Internal and External issues related to Environmental management, Address the need and Expectations of Interested party, including regulatory requirements.
Establish the Environmental Management Policy with top management commitments for the prevention of pollution. Set the Environmental objectives and monitor the same to ensure the environmental policy is being effectively implemented and understood by everyone in the organization. Identify the potential Emergency Situations and prepare the preparedness. Identify all possible environmental aspects in the organization within the process, product and activities of the organization and analysis of the environmental impact and take the necessary control/ actions on significant Environmental aspects. Monitor the controls. Consider the End of Life of Product, by selecting the product / Raw material considering the life -Cycle perceptive and maintain the Ecological balance. Conduct the Internal Audit and Management review meeting.
Some Example Challenges in implementation of ISO 14001-2015 is given below (But not limited – it could change organization to organization)
- skilled manpower,
- Waste storage facilities are not available at the site,
- Waste collection is done by the unauthorized vendor,
- Environmental aspects do not address considering all the Factors
- Monitoring of EMS performance Not carried out
- Language issues
- Shortage of knowledge regarding the standard requirements.
- Legal requirements not updated / No Knowledge
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification and implementation.
- Pollution Created by the organization will be reduced to an acceptable limit.
- The organization builds up its credentials.
- Demonstrates the compliances to the regulatory requirements,
- Issues related to environment is identified,
- Needs and expectations of interested parties wrt environment are identified,
- Aspect impact analysis and opportunity for improvements are identified,
- Identifies the aspect impact involved during the product manufacturing/service provision,
- Monitors the environmental performance wrt CPCB / State pollution control board guidelines,
- Minimize the Non-conformance related to the Environmental performances.