ISO Certification in Jalgaon
ISO Certification helps the organization for enhancement of productivity, Customer Satisfaction, the Brand image of the organization, and sustainable development of the organization.
ISO 9001 certification
ISO 9001 certification helps the organization to consistently perform and continually improve based on requirements provided in the Quality Management System.
For enhancing the organization’s Performance – The organization needs to develop Quality Policy and Procedures, Objectives, Obligatory compliance, control plans/review records. Conducting internal audits and performing management review meetings ensures an established quality management system is in place. It is the structured way of delivering quality product/services is supported by documented information. By adopting thinking on business risk, needs, and expectations of interested parties and its relevant mitigation/action plan to eliminate or minimize the risk.
Key Requirements of ISO 9001
- Quality Manual, Procedures, Policy
- Risk Analysis
- Customer requirement
- Planning of Production and services
- Performance Monitoring
- Internal audit & Management review
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Minimized process and product lapses
- Risk-based thinking
- Consistent output / performance delivery
- Product compliance
- Minimized customer complaints
ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 is the EMS standard – provides an opportunity to protect the environment and respond to changing environmental conditions in balance with social and economic needs.
Environmental Management System helps an organization for contributing sustainable development through preventing environmental impacts, assisting to fulfill the compliance obligations, minimizing or controlling the potential adverse effects of environmental conditions on the organization, controlling the product or services considering life cycle perspective to prevent environmental impact from being shifted to life cycle stage. It assures interested parties that an effective environmental management system is in place
Key requirements of ISO 14001
- Identifying / Determining the environmental aspects associated with the organizational activities and its impact on the environment
- Applying controls to identified significant aspects.
- Determining product life cycle perspective
- Establishing Environmental Policy, EMS Manual and procedures
- Determining and compliance with obligatory requirements
- Determining emergency response and preparedness for identified emergency situations
- Monitoring and measuring environmental performance
- Conducting Internal audit and management review meeting
- Determining and implementing a plan for continual improvement of environmental performance
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
- Compliance to the environmental laws, rules, and regulations
- Minimized pollution within the organization
- Enhanced environmental performance
ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001 is Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard – workplace safety; prevent work-related injury, ill health situations, and onsite worker safety. OHS standard enables an organization to identify and record hazards associated with organizational activities and determine controls to eliminate or minimize the hazard and monitor and measures an organization’s OHS performance for continually improve its performance.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Minimized work-related injuries and its overheads
- compliance with obligatory requirements
- Enhanced OHS performance of the organization
- Minimized process and product lapses.
- Improved reporting and communication.
ISO 22000 Certification
FSMS is a system that focuses on and ensures food that does not have an adverse effect on human health. It is all about Safe Food consumption, Delivery, Manufacturing that can be applied to any organization in the food chain, farm to fork, Food processing, manufacturing, packaging, transport, and sales.
Effective implementation of FSMS requires organizations to implement PRP (Prerequisite programme) maintain Operational Prerequisite programme (OPRP), determine Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Implement Food Safety Policy of the organization. Setting Food safety objectives to drive the organizational effort to comply with. Implementing and maintaining documented information. Maintaining Record of performance of the system. Establishing a Food safety team and team leader. Determination of Communication procedure, Determining Emergency plan, Traceability for product identification throughout the process, implementing the procedure for withdrawals. Determining the control of monitoring and measuring equipment. Taking Correction and corrective actions on the identified nonconformance, conducting internal audit and management reviews and Updating and Improving the system
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- improved hygiene practices
- Safe food product delivery
- Awareness within the organization and to interested parties
- Consistent safety food performance
ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 is an Information security management system ensuring data security and its confidentiality by applying the risk management process. ISMS provides guidelines for safe data handling and maintaining their credibility and confidentiality. ISMS requires an organization to select appropriate risk and determine controls and formulating the risk treatment plan. Conducting internal audits and performing management reviews to verify the effectiveness of the information security management system.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
- Enhancement of Customer Satisfaction
- control of data
- Data security compliance
- Secure data/information exchange
ISO Certification Consultants in Jalgaon, Maharashtra
ISO Certification Consultants provides the services to the organization for implementation of the Management system
ISO Consultants, generally apply the following method for of Implementation of Management System in the organization are as below
- Awareness Training on Management System Standard requirements
- Gap- Analysis
- Development of the Documents / Procedure / SOP as per Gap- Analysis
- Integration of Documents, with organization Business Process
- Training on New Developed Documents / Procedure / SOP
- Implementation of New Developed Documents / Procedure / SOP
- Monitoring the Implementation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review Meeting
ISO Certification Body in Jalgaon, Maharashtra
We are a JAS-ANZ, UAF & ASCB accredited Certification Body in India for Management System Certification of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000 & ISO 27001 Certification. We are providing ISO Certification Services in Jalgaon, Maharashtra.
Along with Management System Certification, we also provide the following services in Jalgaon, Maharashtra.
Lead Auditor Training
Lead Auditor Training Provider in Jalgaon, Maharashtra
Knowledge and Certification on a personal level is the key industry requirement of the organization for the Selection of professionals in the organization. Lead Auditor Training is a personal certification for professionals. Lead Auditor Certificate to any person demonstrates the knowledge and Competency in particular Management System Standards.
The Most common Lead Auditor Training for an industrial professional is
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
Third-Party Inspection Agency
Our organization has vast industrial Experience in Third Party inspection of different types of inspection projects. Includes – Inspection of Fabricated Metal Products, in-process Inspection, Final Inspection, Inspection of Raw Materials, witnessing of Test, capacity verification suppler Assessment, and many more third-Party Inspection services.