ISO Certification in Meerut
In today’s market, ISO certification is a major tool to enter the market at national and international level, it opened getaway for participation in govt tendering / bidding, OEMs, and much more big business opportunity
The management System certification demonstrates the organization’s capabilities of meeting the customer requirements, customer satisfaction and the advantage of ISO certification can be realized by any organization by an increase in market share, increase in customer base.
ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management System – which demonstrates the compliances meet the applicable regulatory requirements, meet the customer and contractual requirements, continually improved the process and product requirements, meet the needs and expectation of interested parties, establish relevant documentation for its use, and demonstrate the competence to provide a consistent product to the customer.
The QMS standard requires the organization to identify the SOA (Statement of Applicability), Standard requirements, its boundaries considering the organization work activities, ensure the compliances to product and process requirements, enhance customer satisfaction, and continually improve the processes.
For the implementation of the QMS the organization can hire an external resource ISO Certification consultants or it can be done internally trained by the resource identified by the top management.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Provides global recolonization
- Opens the global market.
- Enhances customer satisfaction.
- Documentations become strengthen.
- Reduction in customer complaints.
ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management System – this certification is required to those organization where there is pollution generated due to their product manufacturing, an organization which is creating the Air Pollution, Noise Pollution, Water Pollution, Land Pollution, etc and keep the compliance obligations up to date monitor the EMS performance.
By implementation of EMS the organization is able to identify the significant environmental aspect, its environmental impacts, identify the applicable legal and other requirements, identify the internal-external issues, needs and expectation of interested parties, develop the criteria to evaluate the risk identified from the issues, needs and expectation of interested parties, Develop and Maintain the Legal Register time to time, the implementation can be done through external resource/ Consultant or self implementation can be done.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
- Reduces workplace pollution
- Increase in EMS performance
- Increase of confidence of stakeholders.
- Enhances organization credentials,
- Demonstrates compliance to applicable legal register.
ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001 is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System – by the implementation of this standard the organization is able to demonstrate the compliance to the applicable legal requirements, enhance the OHS performance, control the OHS hazards at the workplace, reduce the workplace hazard, reduce ill health and absenteeism among workers,
OHS requirements help the organization in identifying the internal/ external issues, needs and expectations of standard requirements, risk assessment considering the organization’s activities, and demonstrate compliance to the developed emergency plan and preparedness of its ERT (emergency preparedness team).
ISO 45001 standard demonstrates the compliances to the applicable legal requirements, monitors the investigation of the incident, the implementation is to be done considering the nature of activates, its issues, needs, and expectation, HIRA, risk assessment all the results shall be verified considering the process and activities, For the implementation of OHSMS the organization can take the services of ISO Certification Consultants or can do the self with organization’s team, demonstrates the worker’s participation and consultation.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Reduce workplace hazards
- Increase in worker’s participation and consultation.
- Demonstrates to applicable legal and other requirements
- Enhances emergency controlling system.
- Increase the confidence of workers in top management
ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System – This standard demonstrates to comply with the FSSAI requirements, by the implementation of this standard the organization is able to provide safe and hygiene food to consumers.
This standard can be implemented any organization which is involved in food processing, storage, distribution, transportation, etc.., the best way to comply to the FSMS requirement is to comply to the FSSAI requirements and its conditions, comply to HACCP requirements, by the implementation of this standard the contaminations can be prevented and compliance to the application to the standard requirements can be demonstrated.
Basically, the ISO 22000 is a combination of ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards.
For developing the HACCP, the 7 principles are to be followed.
- Conduct the hazard analysis
- Identify the critical control point (CCP)
- Establish the critical limits,
- Monitor the CCP
- Establish the corrective action,
- Maintain records,
Key requirements of ISO 22000.
- Operation: establish the PRPs required as per standard and product requirements,
- Define the method by which the traceability system shall be done.
- Develop the emergency plan considering the potential emergency situations and conduct the mock drill to measure the effectiveness of the response to handle the situations.
- Conduct the hazard analysis
- Validate the monitoring and measuring the Processes.
- Develop the HACCP Plan based on the product criteria.
- Develop the OPRP Plan,
- Implement the HACCP Plan,
- Controlling the monitoring and measuring equipment (Calibration).
- Control the product and process non-conformity (unsafe products)
- Analysis of the raw material and ingredients, end product characteristics, markings do it comply with the FASSI requirements.
- Update the FSMS (PRP, hazard control plan etc).
For the implementing purpose, the organization can hire an external resource/consultant and the selection to be made considering his penetration in the market, an experiment in the field, or by the trail internal resource.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- Provide safe and hygienic food to consumers,
- Reduces food contaminations
- Reduces food wastages
- Increases investors.
- Increase in customer
- Open way to the global market.
ISO Certification Service provider in Meerut, UP
We, OSS certification is involved in ISO certification in India, our presence is in throughout India and globally. we are accredited through JAS-ANZ, UAF & ASCB, we are accredited for ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/ ISO 45001/ ISO 22000/ ISO 20000/ ISO 27001, we are recognized for Food safety audit and hygiene ratings by FSSAI (Govt of India).
Lead Auditor Training Provider in Meerut, UP
We are an Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Certified Training organization, we are involved in internal auditor training and Lead auditor training, this training is available in 02 ways offline and online.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training – 05 Days
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training – 05 Days,
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training – 05 Days,
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training – 05 Days,
ISO 20001 Lead Auditor Training – 05 Days,
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training – 05 Days,
ISO 9001 internal Auditor Training – 02 Days,
ISO 14001 internal Auditor Training – 02 Days,
ISO 45001 internal Auditor Training – 02 Days,
ISO 27001 internal Auditor Training – 02 Days,
ISO 20001 internal Auditor Training – 02 Days,
ISO 22000 internal Auditor Training – 02 Days,
Third-Party Inspection Agency providing services in Meerut, UP
Third-Party Inspection Agency in India, there are several types of inspection carried by us, those are as under.
- Raw Material Inspection – This inspection is performed at the raw material manufactures end, dealers end.
- In-Process Inspection – This inspection is performed during the course of manufacturing.
- Final Inspection – this inspection is performed after the final product is manufactured.
- Pre-shipment Inspection – this is another type of inspection, this is done during the time of stuffing
- Witnessing of Test – this inspection is performed during raw material lab physical testing, product performance testing.
- Factory Audit – This a type of capacity verification, in this inspection the organization is verified for its competence verification.