ISO Certification in Patna
We are an accredited ISO Certification Body in India for Management System Certification ( ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000 & ISO 27001 Certification ), providing ISO Certification services in Patna, Bihar
There is huge potential for business growth for organizations when the organization adopts and follows the international business practice in the organization by implementing the Applicable ISO standards in the organization with the support of ISO Certification Consultants or by self implementation and getting ISO Certification from Reputed ISO Certification Body. As per the current certification requirements for business, the organization is: –
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System – QMS Certification
- ISO 14001– Environmental management system – EMS Certification
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management – OHS Certification
- ISO 20000 – information Technology Management System- IT-SMS Certification
- ISO 22000- Food Safety Management System – FSMS Certification
- ISO 27001- information safety management system. – ISMS Certification
What is ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001-2015 is a Quality Management System, this QMS Standard can be adopted by any organization for ISO 9001 Implementation in the organization and getting the ISO Certification. When the organization implement the ISO 9001 in the organization the following benefits can get
- Customer Satisfaction will be enhanced
- The productivity of the organization will improve
- The credibility of the organization will enhance the customer
- Process performance of the organization will improve
- Knowledge and skill of Employee will be improved
- Internal and External Rejection will be reduced
- Able to participate in Govt. Tendering – where ISO certification is a mandatory requirement
- Organization name along with Certificate and activities of the organization will be published on accreditation Body website – as an ISO Certified Client – which will visible to across the world – which creates the Potential opportunity for New Business at National and International Level
- Reduces customer complaints
Requirements of ISO 9001
The ISO 9001 requirements are very generic, most of the ISO 9001 requirement is the common business practice of the organization. For example
Identification of Process and sequencing of the Process/activities of the organization
Risk-Based Thinking, Identification of Internal and External issues of the organization – which is affecting the organization – Productivity, Performance etc.
Understanding the Needs and Expectation of Interested party – customer, Supplier, Employee, and regulatory body etc.
Calibration of Instruments, In-Process Inspection, Final Inspection, and Testing, Monitoring the Customer Satisfaction, Providing Training to Employee, Plaining for production or services, Controlling the non- Confirming Products – that is – when during the processing / servicing the activities – there may be some Products gets not meeting the requirement or activities carried during the servicing may not be meeting the requirement. Then segregate the same from regular compliance product/service. So that any responsible person of the organization can make the decision for repair and re-check for acceptance. Also, this will help with the mixing of rejected products/services with OK/accepted products.
Reduce customer Complain. Verification of the Effectiveness of activities of the organization at Planned interval by doing Internal Audit. Conducting the Management review meeting at Planned interval to review the adequacy and suitability of QMS of the organization.
So the above requirement of ISO 9001 is very generic – most of the organization is doing the practice on regular routine actives. The only matter is to address the requirement as per ISO 9001 requirements and make the proper documentation.
For Implementation, the organization can do by self with little efforts of understating the ISO 9001 requirements or can Hire the ISO 9001 Consultants in Patna Bihar – who can help with documentation and implementation of ISO 9001 requirements by integrating the current business practice of the organization and ISO 9001 Requirements.
Documents Required for ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
- Quality Manual
- Quality policy and procedure
- Context of organization
- Needs and expectation of the interested party
- Process interaction
- Risk analysis
- Leadership and commitment
- Role and responsibility flow chart
- Process flow chart
- List of resource
- Monitoring and measurement technique
- Training detail
- Internal audit plan and schedule
- Internal audit report
- MRM detail
- Competency matrix
- Operational planning and control
- CAPA Process
- Continual improvement
What is ISO 14001:2015 Certification
ISO 14001:2015 is stood for Environmental management system – the purpose of the EMS standard is to Prevention of Pollution from the activities, Process, and product of the organization, compliance to Applicable legal requirements related to Pollution and Environmental management, Enhance the EMS performance of the organization and maintain the Ecological Balance by proper selection of Raw material and considering the End of life of products.
ISO 14001 requirement
Most of the organization in Normal business practice – is compliance with the Pollution Certificate with Local Pollution Control Board, Waste Management and Disposal with approve source, Monitoring the Noise Level of the Organization, Water Discharge, Monitoring of Power Consumption, compliance with Water Connection with approving authority. Planning for Disaster Management in case of an emergency situation. So, these are the core requirement of EMS, which most of Industry are into the Practice of routine activities.
In addition to the above requirements, there are few specific requirements are as follow
-Identification of Internal External issues related to Environmental Management within the organization activities / Product & Process. Understanding the Needs and Expectations of Interested Party in relation to the Environmental Management System. Establishing the Environmental Policy if the Organization and Environmental objective of the organization.
Identification of Significant Environmental aspects in the organization from Product. Process and activities of the organization – which creates the Pollution and take action to mitigate and reduce Pollution.
Documents required for ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- EMS Manual
- environmental policy and environmental objectives
- and procedure
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Identification of Significant Environmental Aspects and taking the Controls action to reduce
- Process interaction
- Risk analysis
- Role and responsibility flow chart
- List of legal requirements and Maintain the Compliance to Legal requirements
- Identification of Potential Emergency Situation and its preparedness, Mock Drill
- Calibration of Monitoring Instruments
Benefits ISO 14001 Certification in the Organization:
- Improve the EMS Performance
- It helps to grow the environment system
- Comply with environmental regulation and monitor compliance.
- Reduce Pollution
- Enhanced Environmental performance,
- Reduction in complaints from interested parties,
- Waste Management improved
- The credibility of the Organization improved
Why ISO certification is required
- As per the business sector, the above 4 certificates are required in Patna location based on the business sector,
- Mostly ISO 9001:2015 Certification is a generic standard for every industry, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001:2013 is applicable for IT Industries.
- Most of the business is related to the food sector, so ISO 22000:2018 is applicable for all food sectors.
- Due to the market competition, the ISO Certification is necessary for every organization to maintain business and business growth.
ISO 27001:2013 Requirements
ISO 27001:2013 is stood for the Information security Management system and it is for IT industries, Software Development Company / or for the organization where data/information security is a matter of Concern for Example Banking sector. Large Manufacturing Industry / Govt. Organization etc. 27001:2013 is also a generic standard.
The Purpose of this ISMS is to Identify the Potential Threats / Internal and External issues related to information security, understand the Needs and Expectations of Interested Pary in the relation of information security – Do the Risk assessment and treatment of information security risks.
The Summary of requirements of ISO 27001 is given below to understanding
Identify the Internal and External issues related to Information security, Understand the Needs and Expectations of Interested Party, Set Scope of the organization, and Statement of Applicability (SOA) Considering the Application of Controls of Information security – considering the nature of Business of the organization. Established the ISMS Policy and objective. Do Risk analysis and Risk Treatments.
Implement the Information security Controls -Controls of ISO 27001 and monitor the effectiveness of implemented control. Do the Internal Audit and Management review meetings at the planned interval.
Documents required for ISO 27001:2013 Certification:-
- Master list of Document
- Internal Audit plan
- Internal Audit Procedure
- Internal Audit Schedule
- Internal Auditor detail
- Internal Audit Checklist
- Corrective Action Form
- MRM Minutes
- MRM Procedure
- ISMS policy and Objectives and Others
- ISMS Manual and Procedure
- Mobile Device policy
- Acceptable use of assets policy.
- Access control policy.
- IS policy of Supplier relationship
- Organization Ethics policy.
- Organization personal Security policy.
- Organization crime prevention & security awareness policy.
- Document Control Procedure
- Record Control Procedure
- Risk Assessment, Treatment & Control procedure.
- Information Security Risk Assessment Policy
- ISMS Risk Register.
- ISMS SOA (Statement of Applicability )
- List of user roles & responsibilities.
- IT Policy
- Operations Policy for Information security
- Business Continuity Plan
- Corrective and Preventive Action report
- Corrective & Preventive Action Procedure
- Personal information
- Information Handling policy
- Exit Policy and continual improvement.
Benefits ISO 27001 Certification
- To protect information
- To control data, documents, confidential information from theft
- Reduce the risk of information Security
- Enhance customer satisfaction.
- Reduces customer complaints,
ISO 22000:2018 requirement
ISO 22000:2018 is for the Food Safety Management system and it is requirements for Implementation and Certification for an organization in Food Chain.
When the organization implements ISO 22000 in the organization the overall Food Safety will improve.
The Key Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- consistently supply to safe foods and products and services that meet customer
- Meets the compliance to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Prevent the Contamination of Food Safety Hazard
- Hygiene Practice of the Organization will improve
- Critical Control Points of Product will be monitored, which helps the organization from Rejections / Customer Complain
- Product Identification and Traceability will improve – which helps the organization to withdrawal/ Recall easily – as when there is any issue / Problem
- Process Performance will be enhanced
- Organization Credibility among the customer will improve
- Organization Profitability enhanced
The Key Requirements of ISO 22000
Identify the Internal and External issues related to Food Safety within the context of the organization – Activities. Product. Process / Services of the Organization. Understand the Needs and Expectations of the Interested Party – i.e Customer. Supplier, Employee, Regulatory Body etc.
Establish the Food Safety Policy of the organization with Top Management Commitments for Food Safety and Continual improvements of Food Safety of the organization. Establish the Food Safety Objective of the Organization and monitor the same on a regular interval.
Do the Risk analysis, Control the supplier, and make sure they are Follow the Food Safety requirements and meets the organization’s food safety requirements. Implement the Prerequisite programmes (PRP ) – which includes the Followings (But Not limited )
Organization Layout – Check the Possibility of Contamination and Control then
Pest Control, Hysigne of Employee, Sanitation of the organization, Health Condition of Employee, Cleaning of Machinery Equipments etc,
Develop the HACCP plan, Identify the Potential Emergency Situation, and make preparedness for the same. Do the Internal Audit and Management Review meetings.
Documents required for ISO 22000:2018 Certification
- FSMS Manual
- Food Safety Policy
- Risk Analysis Record
- Food Safety Hazard Analysis Record
- HACCP plan
- List of machinery
- Process Flow Chart
- Internal audit details
- PRP Checklist,
- HACCP plan
- CCP monitoring Record
- Calibration Record
- Training Record
- Products Characteristic
- Supplier Evaluation and Monitoring record
- Emergency Preparedness and Mock Drill Record
- Internal Audit & MRM record
How do the Implementation of FSMS-ISO 22000 in the organization:-
- Identify the standard requirements.
- Define the hygiene conditions in which the food will be processed,
- Appoint the FSTL.
- Identify the HACCP committee,
- If required hire a food expert for implementation.
- Identify the competence required for food processors, FSTL etc..
- Establish a good working culture,
- Get the hygiene inspection done,
- Conduct the internal audit to maintain the records,
- Conduct the management review meeting and maintain the records,
- Calibrate all the monitoring measuring equipment,
- Conduct the mock drill.
- Maintain the PRP, CCP, OPRP records,
- Monitor the HACCP plan for adequacy.
- Utilities used should of food-grade.
What are the challenges found during the implementation of the FSMS?
- The employee is not undergoing the medical checkup as per FASSI requirements,
- GMP is not followed,
- The packing material used is not of food-grade,
- PPE not used.
- Food served is not prepared in hygienic conditions,
- Pest control done chemicals may not be food grade.
- Food poisoning chances.
- Inadequate processing facilities,
- Poor personal hygiene.
- Possibility of food contamination.
About ISO 45001:2018 Certification – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The Purpose of ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management to managing OH&S risks and opportunities. Prevent the work-related injury and ill health to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplaces in the organization . and improve the OHS performance of the organization.
The Key Requirement of ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management system are given below
Identify the Internal and External issues related to Occupational Health and Safety within the organization – Activities. Product. Process / Services of the Organization. Understand the Needs and Expectations of the Interested Party including workers – i.e Customer. Supplier, Employee, Regulatory Body etc.. OHS Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis, Identify the OHS related Applicable Legal requirements and maintain Its Compliance.
Establish the OHS Policy of the organization with Top Management Commitments for Occupational Health and Safety and Continual improvements of OHS of the organization. Establish the OHS Objective of the Organization and monitor the same on a regular interval.
Identify the Potential Emergency situation related to Occupational Health and Safety and do the mock drill on regular Interval to verify the preparedness.
Do the Internal Audit and Management Review meeting at regular planned intervals.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Reduce the Ill Health and Injury
- Improve the OHS performance of the Organization
- Reduce the Down Time
- Improve the Overall Productivity of the Organization
- Reduce the OHS Risk in the Organization
- OHS Legal Compliance improve
- The credibility of the organization will improve.
ISO Certification in Patna, Bihar
ISO Certification Body in Patna, Bihar India. We are an accredited Certification Body providing a wide range of ISO certifications such as ISO 9001 ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, HACCP Certification, apart from Management System certification, We Provide the Third-party inspection, Training etc.
Lead Auditor Training Services in Patna
We are an Exemplar Global Certified ISO Certification Body providing Lead Auditor Training and Internal Auditor Training on Management System Standards – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 & ISO 22000 in Patna.
Third-Party Inspection Agency in Patna, Bihar
We are an Inspection Agency providing services in Patna, Bihar
We offer the Inspection services which are carried at various stages:
- Inspection of Raw Material – Benefit if Raw Material is the organization only receives the accepted material, there is no rejection of products due to bad raw material quality, the shelf life of the product can be verified,
- In-process inspection – this inspection benefits any organization in producing good quality products, as the process control is good for the final product by default ahs to be in acceptable condition.
- Final inspection and testing – This the final inspection is done before the dispatch is done to see whether the product complies to the drawings/ Specification and application of the product is complying,
- Witnessing of Test – in many cases, the customer demands material test report of the raw material used for the product manufacturing to be witnessed by the third party, as they may consider they may be faulty material used for product manufacturing.
- Installation inspection- in this inspection there are several products which need to install at temporary sites, and in such case, the customer demands the installed inspection, in the case to confirm the installation is correctly done,
- Pre-dispatch inspection – This is a final inspection of the product to see whether the product conforms to the Application of the products, and its intended use, in case any performance monitoring is also to be done the same, is been conducted.
Fostac Training- Food Safety Supervisor Training Provider in Patna
As per the FSSAI requirement, it an order of the Govt, that every FBO (Food Business Operator in India) shall have at least one FSSAI Certified Food Safety Supervisor out 25 Food Handlers in the organization.
We are one of Training Partner of FSSAI providing Food Safety Supervisor Training in Patna
Hygiene Rating Service Provider in Patna
As per the FSSAI requirement, all the Hotels and Restaurants will go for Hygiene Rating by approved Hygiene Rating agency. We are one of the Approved Hygiene rating Agency of FSSAI providing services of Hygiene Rating services in Patna
What is ISO 20000 Certification
ISO 20000 stands for the Information Technology Service management system.
ISO/IEC 20000 is the first international standard for IT service management system. It was developed in 2005.
The implementation of ISO/IEC 20000 will ensure proactive working practices able to deliver high levels of customer service to meet their business needs. ISO/IEC 20000:2005, which is issued in two parts under the general title, Information technology – Service management, will enable service providers to understand how to enhance the quality of service delivered to their customers, both internal and external.
Documents required for ISO 20000 Certification:-
- Master list of Document – master list of documents contain all document list with the date of preparation, revision, a format no, prepared by and approved by.
- Service management system policy and procedure – it shows the policy and procedure of the Service management system.
- Communication process – through this document organization show the way of communication within the organization and outside of the organization.
- Services improvement plan – This is the main document where you will define how the SMS will be established. The aim of this document is to define the scope, requirements, responsibilities, and resources needed to run the services. Although the standard’s requirements regarding the SMS Plan are extensive, this document is usually four to five pages long and references to other stand-alone documents.
- Internal audit report along with plan and schedule
- MRM Minutes
- MRM Procedure
- Risk assessment and treatment – This is the document that will enable risk assessment and definition of risk reduction measures. It could be written in a table (spreadsheet) form.
- Services level agreement – The aim of this document is to define the purpose, scope, principles, and activities of the Service Level Management (SLM) Process. Besides setting up the process and its activities, as well as roles and responsibilities, this document defines service providers’ relationships with the customer (documented in the Service Level Agreement) and internal supporting groups.
- Operational level agreement – This document defines the relationship between the IT service provider and the customer. It contains all relevant parameters in order to manage service delivery according to customers’ requirements. This document contains common legal parameters typical for legally binding documents and, in agreement with the customer; it contains measurable service level parameters.
- Services catalog – in this document organization need to show the Change Management system within the organization for IT-SMS , and it should provide defined Configuration Items that are under the control of Change Management, as well as criteria to determine changes with the potential to have a major impact on services or customers. Additionally, this document regulates the authorization of various types of changes.
- Change management policy
- Supplier management process
- IT Services continuity plan
- Release of product and services policy
- Availability plan
Documents required for IT-SMS Certification / Implementation of ISO 20000
- Service report
- Customer complaint record
- Supplier performance report
- Incident record
- Services request record
- Known error record
Benefits of ISO 20000 Certification:-
- To improve the services level
- Reduce the risk of information lose
- Enhance customer satisfaction.
- Reduces customer complaints,
- Build an image related to service with clients