ISO Certification in Raichur, Karnataka
We are an accredited ISO Certification Body in India from JAS-ANZ, UAF & ASCB for Management System Certification – which is most commonly known as ISO Certification. We provide ISO Certification services in Raichur, Karnataka.
ISO Certification provides the organization with the enhancement of productivity, the Brand image of the organization, enhancement of Customer satisfaction, adopting the Risk-based thinking to reduce the potential risk, and maintain the compliance to applicable legal requirements.
ISO Certification alone cannot help the organization to obtain its benefits unless the Management System effectively implemented and compliance is maintained on an ongoing basis. So being benefited with ISO Certification implement the ISO standards in the organization by involving the employee of the organization or with the support of Experienced ISO Certification Consultants.
ISO 9001 Certification – Quality Management System Certification
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management System Standards set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organization to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. ISO 9001 – quality management system standards. It also verifies that their method of manufacturing a product or providing a service has been designed to ensure a high-quality outcome for the customer.
QMS meets these world-class business practice requirements. for quality management assurance in business organizations.
How to Implementation ISO 9001
- Identify the issues affecting the organization’s performance
- provide basic ISO 9001 training to the ISO 9001 Management Representative (the person that is responsible for ISO 9001 at your company)
- develop a plan for your ISO 9001 implementation project and set a target date for ISO 9001 certification,
- develop the following documentation Quality Policy, Flowchart, Scope Statement, Quality Manual, Procedures Manual
- Internal audit
- Perform an internal ISO 9001 audit
- Management Review meeting and its result
- Prepare your company’s employees for the on-site audit,
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Improve customer perception
- Competitive advantage
- Higher customer demand
- Higher customer Satisfaction
- Cost reduction
ISO 14001 Certification – Environment Management System Certification
ISO 14001 – it is suitable for organizations of all types and sizes, be they private, not-for-profit, or governmental. It requires that an organization considers all environmental issues relevant to its operations, such as air pollution, water and sewage issues, waste management, soil contamination, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and resource use and efficiency.
ISO 14001 Implementation steps
- Prepare the team for Implementation
- Identify the legal requirement s as per CPCB
- Define the scope of EMS
- Define the Ems Procedures and process
- Train the employees
- Develop the documents like EMS Policy, Procedure, Environmental aspects impact analysis
- do the internal audit and Management Review meeting
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Energy savings
- Provide a competitive and financial advantage
- Prevent Pollution
ISO 45001 Certification- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001:2018 is a new International standard which provides a framework, regardless of size, activity, and geographical location, to manage and continuously improve Occupational Health and Safety
(OH&S) within the organization.
By adopting a systematic approach including worker participation, the organization can integrate OH&S
within its business processes which will contribute to the prevention of accidents and long and short term
ill health effects. The standard provides a platform to develop a positive safety culture leading to worker wellbeing
ISO 45001 implementation
- Identify the gaps of the organization on behalf of ISO 45001
- Develop a plan for the organization to implement the new standard
- Understand the required documents for certification
- Ensure all new competency needs.
- Develop all documents
- Establish a working relationship with their certification body
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Preventive OHS risk and Accident, ill-Health
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Enhance Productivity
- Enhance OHS legal Compliance
ISO 22000 Certification- Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System Standards- Food safety is a global concern. It can be defined as the practical certainty that injury or illness will not result from the consumption of food. ISO 22000 can be adopted by any organization within the food supply chain. The standard integrates the principles of a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system developed.
How to implement ISO 22000
- Designate and train your FSMS Team
- Designate teams to design, document and implement the required process and food safety fundamentals
- Develop Documents and maintain the rerecords for Food safety
- Make corrections and improvements to your system
- Schedule and complete the internal audit
- Prepared for Emergency Situation
- Monitor Food Safety Performance
- Arrange the Management review meeting
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- Decrease cost from withdrawals or recalls
- Customer Satisfaction Enhancement
- Enhance the Compliance to Legal requirements
- Reduce the Rejections and Customer Complain
ISO 27001 Certification – Information Security Management System
ISO 27001 is an Information Security Management System Standards; it was adopted by the organization for implementation and ISMS certification to demonstrate the commitments of maintaining information security by properly addressing the issues, Risk Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Risk Treatment.
Implement ISO 27001 in organization
- Gap Analysis – Current Practice vs ISMS requirements
- Assemble the team
- Risk assessment
- Control the risk
- Review and update
- Internal audit
- Management review meeting
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
- Enhancement of Information security Controls
- Enhancement of Customer Satisfaction
- Improve the existing control
- Protect client and employee information
Third-Party Inspection Agency Providing Services in Raichur, Karnataka.
We are a Leading Third Party Inspection Agency in India providing the following Inspection services.
- Raw Material Inspection
- In-Process Inspection
- Final Inspection
- Pre-shipment Inspection
- Inspection Machine & Tools
- Fabricated Product Inspection
- Safety Audit
- Food Safety Audit as per FSSAI
- Hygiene Rating Assessment As per FSSAI
Lead Auditor Training Providing Services in Raichur, Karnataka.
We are an Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Certified providing Lead Auditor Training on Management System Standards.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training