ISO Certification in Raipur
We are an accredited Certification Body for Management System Certification (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000 & ISO 27001 Certification). We provide ISO Certification services in Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Management system Standard requirements and its benefit are provided below as guidance reference for the organization. Which can help the organization for Implementation of Management System in the organization to get ISO Certification.
ISO 9001 Certification
For ISO 9001 Certification the organization will implement ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the organization. This Standard is known as the Quality Management System. This QMS standard is totally based on the process performance of the organization. Most of the requirements of ISO 9001 are generic which can fit any type and size of the organization’s process and Functions. So, while implementing the ISO 9001, the organization should integrate the QMS requirement with the organization’s business process and activities. So that organization can get optimum benefits of QMS Implementation and ISO 9001 Certification.
ISO 9001 Requirements
This standard has many requirements, which are given in Clause # 4 to Clause #10. the key requirement is given below as reference
- Identification of Internal and External issues that are affecting the organization’s performance.
- Understanding Needs and Expectation of Interested Party
- Risk Analysis of Issues and Needs and Expectation
- Development of Quality Policy and Objective
- Development of Procedures / SOP of different Process
- Customer Requirement and its Review
- Process Performance Monitoring as per Customer requirement
- Development of Suppliers Selection and approval process
- Internal Auditing
- Management Review meetings
For more details, ISO 9001 requirement, kindly refer the link provided – ISO 9001 requirements
Benefits ISO 9001 Certification
- Customer Satisfaction improved
- New Potential Business Opportunity
- Overall Productivity improved
Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 Certification – For getting ISO 14001 Certification, the organization needs to implement an ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System in the organization. This EMS standard is a specific standard to focus on the prevention of Pollution and compliance with legal requirements related to Environmental Management. Also, consideration of the Life Cycle of product.
ISO 14001 Requirement
The requirement of the Environmental Management System is given below, as a reference to the organization, who are looking for ISO 14001 Certification or upgrade the current implemented environmental Management System Standard
- identify the Internal and External issues
- needs and expectations of interested parties related to the environment such as regulatory bodies, neighbors, customers, suppliers, contractors.
- EMS scope and applicability.
- Risk and opportunity related to needs and expectations of interested parties, the context of the organization, environmental aspect impact.
- Analyze the aspect and impact.
- Operational control is related to the needs and expectations of interested parties, the context of the organization, environmental aspect impact.
- Monitor the issues, related to needs and expectations of interested parties, the context of the organization, environmental aspect impact, Environmental performance, Non-conformity.
- Compliance to applicable legal requirements,
- Monitoring the Environmental Performance of the organization.
- Conduct internal audit and Management Review Meeting
Benefits of ISO 14001 implementation.
- Increase awareness in the Environment management system.
- Comply with environmental compliances.
- Encourage better environmental performance.
- Reduce waste generation.
- Reduce Pollution
- Save the Energy
ISO 45001 Certification
Occupational Health and Safety Management System certification (ISO 45001 Certification ) can be obtained from any organization where there is OHS risk involved in the organization, For Example – during the manufacturing of the products. , Organizations such as Heavy engineering industries, power sector, steel industries, aluminum casting industries, mines sector (Comprising iron ore, coal, dolomite, bauxite, limestone, Large cement industries etc ) where there is OHS Risk involved that may result to Accident, Incident and fatal. ISO 45001 Standards has requirements for OHS Hazard identification and risk assessment and maintaining the Compliance to OHS legal and regulatory requirements (Factory Rules State Govt / Factory Act 1948),
The requirement of ISO 45001
- Identify the context of the organization in the context of occupational health and safety
- identify the needs and expectation of interested parties and workers
- Develop the documented information, other relevant documents applicable to the organization,
- develop the legal register and monitor the compliances, develop the risk register, involve the workers level personnel while developing the HIRA,
- implementing the operational control, monitor the HIRA, Risk, internal & external issues, needs, and expatiations,
- Display necessary documents related to Occupational Health and Safety within the organization relevant for communication at the workers level,
- conduct the internal audit, Management Review Meeting,
Benefits on ISO 45001 Certification
- Increase the participation at workers level,
- Reduces incidents / Accident
- Reduces the OHS hazards and Risk
- Increases the opportunities for improvements.
- Compliance to OHS applicable legal requirements.
ISO 22000 Certification – Food Safety Management System
Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000 Certification is required to those organizations who are involved in Food Processing and manufacturing, storage, distribution, Food manufacturing Machinery, Packaging product manufacturing, the requirements are a combination of ISO 9001 and HACCP.
ISO 22000 Certification demonstrates the compliances to the product quality, hygienic conditions in which the product/services were executed, demonstrates the Good manufacturing practices, HACCP Compliance.
Requirements of ISO 22000
- Develop the FSMS policy (Including -wood policy, glass policy, jewelry policy, visitor’s policy etc,)
- Identify internal and external issues, needs and expectations of interested parties,
- Develop the HACCP plan, identify the CCP, OPRP, PRP,
- Conduct Food Safety Hazard Analysis
- Identify Food safety Emergency Situation & Develop its preparedness.
- Verify the Hygiene & sanitation arrangement,
- Develop the system for Product Recall System & Withdrawal,
- Develop the system to Identification & Traceability.
- conduct the internal audit and Management review.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- Improvement in food safety
- Customer Satisfaction improved
- New Business Opportunity
- Rejection reduced
- compliance with Food Safety regulations improved
- Food Safety Hazards eliminated
Implementation of Management System for Certification
For the Implementation of Management System, the organization may need assistance from ISO Consultants in Raipur or ISO Certification Consultants in Raipur. The ISO Consultant can help the organization by providing Training on requirements of Management System (ISO Standard), do that Gap analysis, Develop the required Documents, Procedures, Policy & SOP. Also, Conduct the Internal Audit and help for Management review meeting, as it is a mandatory requirement for ISO Certification. If the organization has enough competence then they can do the all activities by themselves. In this situation, the organization may not require the services of ISO Consultants in Raipur.
ISO Certification Body in Raipur
After Completion of Implementation of Management System, the organization Chooses the ISO Certification Body in Raipur, which provides the ISO Certification services in Raipur. Once the ISO Certification body selected based on Certification fee, accreditation, and market reputation of Certification. The organization can apply to ISO Certification Body and get ISO Certified.