ISO Certification in Ranchi
We are an Accredited Certification Body in India, providing ISO Certification services in Ranch, Jharkhand.
The following Management System certification services provided in Ranchi, Jharkhand
ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 22000 Certification
Business in Ranchi:
Ranchi is a Capital City of Jharkhand and a commercial town there are many types of Industry and business organization in and around Ranchi I,e Engineering corporation, Marine diesel engine project, Central coalfields, Steel, Central Mining, Hotel industries, Health care industries, Tour, professional business organization, IT Company, Automobile service center, and Auto Part Manufacturer and Tourism, wire industries, Chemicals Industries, Tiles Industries, and others small industries.
Every organization wants business and make Leadership in their business. There is huge competition in the market between the organization. So, sustainability is a big Challenge for every organization and maintains the Leadership in business.
It Is possible when an organization works as per the as defined standard practice which is adopted and accepted by all successful organizations across the world.
The best Practice of Standards for the organization is ISO Standards, by adopting the ISO Standards practice in the organization can enhance their Business. Build the Leadership among the business community and same time the sustainability of the organization is maintained.
The some of ISO Standards are given below for reference
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System –
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management system
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management system
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management system.
If the organization Implements ISO Standards in the organization, with the help of ISO Consultants in Ranchi or by self. Get ISO Certification to the organization by accredited ISO Certification Body in Ranch.
This certification can help the organization for business growth and Continual Improvement, Enhancement of Customer Satisfaction, Compliance to Legal and other requirements. Enhance the Food Safety of the Products (In case of Food Business Organization) , main the Information security of the Data and information of the organization (In case of ISO 27001) and Maintain the Employee safety and other applicable labor Law applicable to the organization (in case of ISO 45001) . Prevent Environmental Pollution by controlling the significant environmental aspects within the organization and meets the compliance requirement of Environmental regulation of the Govt.
ISO Certification Service provider in Ranchi
The ISO Certification service Provider in Ranchi can be ISO Consultants in Ranchi, who can help the organization for Implementation, documentation, Training to the organization to get ISO Certificated.
The ISO Certificate will be awarded by the ISO Certification body, who can provide the ISO Certificate after Auditing the organization and if the organization meets the Compliance requirements. Then the organization can be awarded to organizations and organizations get Certified.
What is an ISO 9001 certification?
ISO Certification is a process when an organization implements ISO 9001:2015 in the organization and this organization is Audited by any Accredited organization and after Audit, if it is found that organization implemented Quality Management System is meeting the requirement of ISO 9001, Then this organization will be awarded for ISO 9001 Certification.
About ISO 9001:2015 and Requirements
ISO 9001:2015 is the new version of the Quality Management System that helps to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
ISO 9001 / QMS (Quality Management System) helps the organization to achieve the intended outcomes that provide value for the product/services, the organization itself, and interested parties.
This is Management System standard focusing the customer satisfaction, process/product conformity and overall quality perspective of the organization to consistently perform and continually improve based on the framework provided by the standard. Currently, the available standard is ISO 9001:2015 i.e. Quality Management System.
While Enhancing Quality Performance of the organization, it needs to develop documented information on Quality Management System that include Policy and Procedures, Objectives, Obligatory compliance, control plans/review records vice versa
The requirements of QMS (ISO 9001) is the set of policies, procedures, processes that are required for planning and execution of product/services. The structured way of delivering quality products/services is supported by documented information.
Documents / Records required by ISO 9001 for Implementation in the organization to get ISO Certification by ISO Certification Body
- Quality Manual
- Quality Policy
- Scope of the Quality Management System
- Statement of applicability of QMS
- Internal and External issue register related to the organizational activities and its impact on the organization, its assessment and opportunities for improvement
- Needs and expectations of interested parties
- Appointment of team leader and his responsibilities for the effective implementation of QMS within the organization
- Job description
- Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance register
- Maintenance plan
- Calibration plan
- Calibration of monitoring and measuring instruments/equipment and its traceability to national/international standard
- Competence matrix
- Competence evaluation
- Training plan, its attendance and effectiveness verification
- Master list of documents and records and its accessibility, verification, changes, and controls
- Communication procedure Internal and external
- Operational planning and control document
- Work Instructions
- Quality plan
- Customer specifications / work orders / Agreements, its review and acceptance
- Design and development (If Applicable) planning, inputs to the design, Design review and verification, Design validation, Output of design and changes in design/revisions
- Purchase procedures, supplier list and their evaluation / assessment
- Outsourced processes and its control
- Material Inward inspection and verification
- Production planning, Monitoring reports
- In-process inspection
- Product identification and its traceability during the production phase and dispatch
- Customer property (if any) retention, verification, identification, and its control
- Post-delivery activities (if any)
- Product Final Inspection / Pre dispatch inspection report
- Rework/rejection register and its correction and corrective action
- Internal audit plan, audit summary record, Non-compliance document, and its corrective and preventive action.
- Management review record
- Objective monitoring record
- Continual improvement plan
- Correction and corrective actions
How to Implement QMS -ISO 9001 – Quality Management System within the organization!!!
For effective implementation of this standard organization needs its Top Management commitment to resource provision, ensuring integration of the quality management system standard requirements into its business processes, supporting to relevant roles of the organizations to demonstrate their leadership and its application to their core areas.
For effective implementation, the organization needs to
- Provide training within the organization to improve the skills of employees along with ISO awareness
- Implementation of documented information and verification of its effectiveness and control
- Complying applicable legal requirements that organization access
- Conducting internal audit and management reviews and fulfilling/minimizing non-compliances that are observed
How much does it cost to get ISO 9001 certification -?
Costing of ISO 9001 certifications depends upon organizations size, its understanding, its complexity, and certifications cost comprising ISO registration/application fees, Stage 1 / document review fees, Stage 2 / Certification audit fees and thereafter surveillance charges that will be conducted after 12 and 24 months after the initial ISO certification of the organization respectively..
How to get ISO 9001 certificate –
Organizations going for ISO 9001 certification first needs to implement the standard within the organization, conduct the internal audit and management reviews, close all internal findings that are observed during the internal audit, comply with the applicable legal requirements and then apply for ISO 9001 certification to the accredited certification body. Get Stage 1 and 2 audits done and close audit findings if any and get the ISO 9001 certification. Thereafter conduct a surveillance audit as per stipulated time and get the ISO certificate renewals.
How long does it take to get ISO 9001 certified –
Usually, effective ISO implementation to certification takes 2 to 3 months for an organization, but there is no such time period fixed, it depends upon organizations understanding level, its ability to consistently perform, its performance delivery, its peoples and their coordination/involvement, resources of the organization i.e. man, machine, method, material, and money. Audit time informed by the certification body.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification –
- The globally known practice adopted by the organization
- Happy customer / enhanced customer satisfaction
- Minimized process and product lapses
- Prompt utilization of resources
- better access and control on its process/product
- Improved reporting and communication
- Legal compliance
- Consistent output / performance delivery
- Product compliance
- Minimized customer complaints
- Risk-based thinking
- Peoples involvement
- Increased productivity
- Systematic approach
- Enhanced competence/skills of the employees
- Opportunities to improve further
- Consistency in product/service providers that meets customer / applicable legal requirements
- Ability to demonstrate the conformity
- Reduce the rejection of products
- Enhance customer satisfaction,
- Reduces customer complaints,
- Transparence is there with the organization.
ISO 14001:2015 Certification:
Overview of ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders
ISO 14001 is suitable for organizations of all types and sizes, be they private, not-for-profit, or governmental. It requires that an organization considers all environmental issues relevant to its operations, such as air pollution, water and sewage issues, waste management, soil contamination, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and resource use and efficiency.
ISO standards make a positive contribution to the world we live in. They facilitate trade, spread knowledge, disseminate innovative advances in technology, and share good management and conformity assessment practices.
The PDCA of an organization to ensure that its processes are adequately resourced and managed and those opportunities for improvement are determined and acted on.
ISO 14001 Document requirement
- Context of the organization
- Needs and expectation of the interested party
- Scope of the environmental management system as per organization
- Procedure for identifying the Environmental aspect and impact.
- Environmental objectives and plan for achieving them
- Emergency preparedness and response procedure
- Risk and opportunities
- Competence records
- EMS policy and procedure
- Risk assessment and risk treatment methodology
- Calibration record
- Monitoring and measuring equipment records
- Records of training, skills, experience, and qualifications
- Internal Audit report
- MRM Result
- Monitoring and measurement results
- Result of CAPA
The benefit of the organization
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regularity requirements.
- Increases leadership improvement and engagement of employees
- Improve company reputation.
- Improve the credibility
- Reduce the environmental impact
- Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce material storage costs
- Reduce insurance rates
What is the cost of ISO 14001:2015?
The cost is not fixed for any organization to opt the ISO 14001:2015 Certification, its depends upon the manpower, Site and work activity of the organization, based on the information of manpower, Site and work activity, we shall calculate the appropriate man-days for the audit and then we have to finalize the cost of ISO 14001:2015 Certification for any organization.
Is ISO 14001 a legal requirement?
The legal requirement is not fixed for anyone but you can analyze based on the work activity and legal government rules and then after you can comply with the legal requirement.
ISO 45001:2018 is stand for Occupational health and safety management system (OH&S) and it is published in March 2018, ISO 45001:2018 is the up gradated version of OHSAS 18001:2007
How do I get ISO 45001 certified?
- Gap analysis
- Risk analysis
- Train your employee
- Design and develop your documents as per ISO 45001:2018 Standard
- Meet the Audit Criteria
- Get certificate
What are the benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Internal and External issues Identified which are affecting the organization as per occupational Health Safety.
- OHS Hazard Identified and Necessary control have taken well in advance to prevent any accident/ Incident in the organization.
- Overall improve the OHS performance of the Organization
- Accident / Incident in the Organization Reduced
- Compliance of Labour Regulation in the organization enhanced,
- Overall organization Credibility among the Business Community Enhanced.
- The productivity of the organization enhanced
- The satisfaction of the Interested Party will be enhanced.
ISO 22000:2018 Certification:-
ISO 22000:2018 is standing for the Food Safety Management system and it is applicable for only food industries.
ISO 22000 Certification is specifically certified to those organization who are Hotels are restaurants, Lunch house, Dinner House the requirements are a combination of ISO 9001 and HACCP, This certification demonstrates the compliances to the product quality, hygienic conditions in which the product/services was executed, demonstrates the Good
What is ISO certification in the food industry?
In food industries, there is certification required ISO 9001, ISO 22000:2018, and HACCP.
What is OPRP in ISO 22000?
OPRP is a special type of PRP. They have also controlled measurement to maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
What are the principles of HACCP?
- Hazard analysis
- Identify the critical control points
- Establish critical limits
- Monitor the CCP
- Establish Corrective Action
What are the 4 types of food hazards?
- Biological hazards
- Chemical hazards
- Physical hazards
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification to organization
- Improve the Food Safety of Product
- Prevent the contamination in Food Product
- Comply with Applicable Legal and regulatory requirements related to Food Safety.
- Prevent wattages/ Rejection of Food Product
- Save the Human Life
- Enhance Business Profitability
ISO 27001:2013 Certification: –
ISO 27001:2013 is stands for is stand for Information security Management system and it is for IT industries only but ISO 27001:2013 is also a generic standard.
The set of standards intends to guide organizations in managing the security of all assets, including customer data, employee details, organizational financial information, intellectual property, and data related to or entrusted to the organization by third parties.
Why Is ISO 27001 Certification Important?
ISO 27001 Certification provides the confidence to the organization and Customer that information security, the security of data of the organization, and data/ Information provided by the organization safe and is being protected. Effective implementation of Information, security Policy. Also the ISMS policy of the organization.
How do I get ISO 27001:2013 certified?
- Gap analysis
- Risk analysis
- Training to employee
- Design and develop the documents as per ISO 27001:2013 Standard
- Establish the control
- Meet the Audit Criteria
- Get certificate
Record / Document Required for ISO 27001 implementation in the Organization
- Record of Internal and External Issues
- Need and Expectations of Interested Party
- ISMS policy and Objectives
- ISMS Manual and Procedure
- Risk Assessment, Treatment & Control procedure.
- ISMS Risk Register.
- SOA based on applicable ISMS controls
- List of user roles & responsibilities.
- IT Policy
- Information Handling policy
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification: –
- To protect your information
- To control your documents from theft
- Reduce the risk of information loss
- Enhance customer satisfaction.
- Reduces customer complaints.