ISO Certification in Rourkela
ISO certification is the management system certification of an organization that helps stakeholders that they have a well-run business that has structure, is stable, and ready for growth.
ISO Certification, provide that your business meets the requirements of the standard. Although this sounds intimidating, a lot of the requirements are general good business practice and we will help you every step of the way.
The Requirements of relevant management system Standard and its benefits are given below, for reference.
ISO 9001 Certification – Quality Management System Standard
ISO 9001:2015 defines the guiding principles that can be used to create efficiencies by aligning and streamline the processes throughout the organization, in an effort to bring down costs, create new opportunities, meet regulatory requirements, and help organizations expand into new markets in which clients demand ISO 9001 certification (the last of which is increasingly crucial for businesses working in or with the public sector or serving as suppliers in automotive or private
ISO 9001 Documentation requirements
Below are the key documents required for QMS standard implementation (But Not Limited)
- Quality manual, policy, and procedure
- Quality objective
- Quality records
- Procedure for control of documents
- Internal audit plan, schedule and report
- Management review meeting records
- Process validation
- Calibration records
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Boost staff performance and overall productivity
- Reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Provide and improved customer experience
- Flesh out your company image
ISO 14001 Certification – Environment Management System Standard
ISO 14001:2015 helps an organization to achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself, and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system.
ISO 14001 Documentation requirements
Below are the key documents required for EMS implementation (But Not Limited)
- Development of the environment Policy
- Environmental Objectives and plans for achieving them
- legal and obligatory compliance requirements
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- List of Interested Parties, Legal and Other Requirements
- Competence records
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
- Lowering business costs by reducing resource consumption and waste production.
- Committing to social responsibilities
- Promoting a positive image with stakeholders, customers, and employees
ISO 45001 Certification – Occupational Health & Safety Management System Standard
ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety standards were developed from the world’s health and safety bodies and a group of industry health and safety experts. The risk-based approach is designed to anticipate hazards – not just react to incidents. Driven by leadership and with participation required by all employees, the topic of occupational health and safety.
ISO 45001 Documentation requirements
Below are the key documents required for OHSMS implementation (But Not Limited)
- The Context Of The Organization
- Leadership and commitment
- Planning and support
- Performance evaluation
- Internal audit report
- Management review records
- CAPA Plan
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Reduce work-related injuries, ill-health, and deaths
- Eliminate or minimize OH&S Risk
- Improve OH&S performance and effectiveness
- Protect and improve brand reputation
- Transform operations from detection to prevention mode
ISO 22000 Certification – Food Safety Management System Standard
ISO 22000 is an international standard for the Food Safety Management System (FSMS). This standard is designed to enable organizations to control food safety hazards along the food chain. This standard also applies to all types and sizes of organizations in the food industry.
ISO 22000 Documentation requirements
Below are the key documents required for FSMS implementation (But Not Limited)
- External and internal issue
- Identify, review and update information about interested parties
- Planning, designing and documenting a management system
- Emergency plan
- internal communication and communication with parties outside the company
- controlling nonconformities in products
- PRP, OPRP
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- Consistency in hygiene practices
- Good Manufacturing practice adoption
- Consistency in safe food product delivery
- Compliance to Food Safety Legal Requirement
ISO 27001 Certification – Information Safety Management System Standard
ISO 27001 certification ensures information security & protection, preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process. It gives information security value addition to current business processes, products & services to improve the control of information security. Continual improvement in ISMS performance is the main purpose of ISO 27001 management system standard and certification.
ISO 27001 Documentation requirements
Below are the key documents required for ISMS implementation (But Not Limited)
- Information security policy
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the information security
- Leadership and commitment
- Training record related to Information security
- Risk assessment and its controls
- Monitoring measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Internal audit and management review record
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
- Retaining customers and winning new business
- Preventing fines and loss of reputation
- Improving process and strategies
- Compliance with commercial and contractual.
ISO Certification Services provider in Rourkela, Odisha
We are an accredited ISO Certification Body in India providing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001 Certification Survives in Rourkela Odisha,
HACCP Certification, GMP Certification services in Rourkela, Odisha
Food Safety Audit and Hygiene Rating
As per FSSAI Food Safety Audit is a mandatory Audit requirement for all FBO who have FSSAI License.
We are an FSSAI recognized Food Safety Audit organization in India providing Food Safety Audit to all FBO in Rourkela, Odisha to meets the FSSAI Compliance requirement.
Hygiene Rating to Hotel and Restaurants
As per the FSSAI requirement maintain Hygiene as per regulation is a mandatory requirement to hotels and restaurants.
We are an FSSAI recognized Hygiene Rating agency in India providing Hygiene rating services in Rourkela, Odisha
Lead Auditor Training Service Provider in Rourkela, Odisha
We are providing Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Certified Lead Auditor Training service in India.
On different Management System Standards. As given below
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
Third-Party inspection is a product certification scheme that certifies the product or its characteristics at its relevant stage.
Stage of Inspection –
- Raw Material Inspection / Inward Inspection
- In-Process Inspection
- Final Inspection
- Pre-shipment Inspection
- Test Witnessing
- Supplier Assessment/evaluation