ISO Certification in Rudrapur
Now ISO certification has become one of the requirements for any type /size of the organization. because adopting the ISO implementation in the organization and have certification by ISO Certification body in Rudrapur
The most common ISO Standard which is being adopted by organization / Industry for ISO Certification in Rudrapur, are
ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 27001 Certification
Each certification has its specific purpose of implementation and certification.
ISO Certification Process
- Implementation of ISO Standard in the organization
- Apply to ISO Certification Body for Certification
- An audit conducted by Certification Body
- Award of ISO Certification to the organization by ISO Certification body
Implementation Process of ISO Standard
The implementation process of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000 and ISO 27001 in the organization for ISO Certification is common for all standard
The Steps of implementation is given below for understanding (But it is not Limited)
- Understanding the requirement of Standard
- Gap Analysis
- Addressing the Gap of requirement Vs organization current Practices
- Development of Procedure/ Documents / Record
- Training to all employee on the requirement of ISO and Newly documents/ Record Developed
- Conduct the Internal Audit
- Management review meeting
For Implementation of ISO 9001:2015 or any other standard, the organization can appoint the ISO Consultants in Rudrapur, can assist the organization for Implementation.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Improves Management Commitment to Continually Improve the system
- Emphasis on risk-based thinking that involves internal and external issues and action to eliminate the risk, thus improving the performance of the organization by minimizing the bottlenecks within the organization
- Improves Peoples involvement hence creating Leadership values
- Improves team built up hence minimizing personnel dependencies.
- Improves Internal/External channel communication.
- Improves internal team competence.
- Improves attention to Resource provision and Management hence minimizing liabilities towards maintenance / non-compliance
- Improves systematic way of approach towards Production, Hence improving timely delivery of Quality Product.
- Implementation of applicable Statutory and Regulatory requirements that are applicable related to the Product.
- The improved approach towards customer requirements and feedback.
- Systematic way of Purchasing hence minimizing overheads for purchase.
- Improves Production control hence minimizing process time.
- Improves Overall control for Product provision.
- Improves control over monitoring / measuring devices that are counted for product conformity hence ensuring performance for product conformity.
- Improves control for process/product hence ensuring product conformity.
- Improves control over Internal / External Rejection.
- the systematic approach of enhancing organizational knowledge
Documents required for ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Documented requirements for ISO 9001 Certification.
The followings are the Documentation Requirements
- Internal and External issues
- Record of Needs and Expectations of Interested Party
- Record of Risk Analysis and control measure is taken by the Organization against Significant Risk
- Details of Exclusion of Clauses and its justification
- Documented Information – Quality Manual
- Quality Policy
- Quality Objectives
- Calibration Records
- Competence Records, Training Record,
- List of Documents and Records
- Revision Records, Approvals, Issuance, Retention, Disposition
- Contract or order requirements review
- Changes in customer requirements
- Design and Developments Planning
- Design and Development Inputs
- Design and Development Verification and Validation
- Design and Development Output
- Design and Development Changes / Revisions
- Supplier Evaluation, Selection and Performance Monitoring
- Production Records
- Product Identification and Traceability
- Customer Properties
- Final Inspection Report – Inspection and Approval
- Corrective Action Report
- Record Monitoring and Measurement of QMS process
- Data Analysis and Evaluation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review Meeting Records
- Continual Improvements
.ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health Safety Management System
Importance of Occupational Health Safety and OHS Risk Assessment
ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
Why the Occupational Health and Safety required for the Organization. As we know the Life of Human beings is very precious. To Safeguard the Life of Human beings working In an organization is the Prime responsibility of the Organization. In case of any accident / Fatal with the Employee/ Worker / Visitors/ Neighbor -happened within the control of the organization. The all the Liability goes to the organization.
If the Work Environment of the organization is not safe for work – there may be frequent ill health of Employee – The absenteeism will be High, Employee retention will a challenge for the organization – Which Could – effect on the organization Productivity, Credibility, may lead to delay in supply or Completion of Projects etc.
So considering the Occupational Health and Safety, organizations opt for ISO 45001 Implementation and Certification. This will helps the organization build conformance that all the Significant OHS hazards identified – which Lead to Human Injury / Ill Health and necessary Controls- have been Established.
In -view of making the awareness to Interested industry group, those who are interested in ISO 45001:2018 Implementation in the organization and Third Audit and Certification of implemented ISO 45001 Management System.
As per ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard – There are many requirements which said in Clause# 4 to Clause# 10.