ISO Certification in Surat
Why ISO Certification Required in Surat, Gujarat
The industrial area in Surat is mainly occupied by textile industries. The textile industries in Surat are associated with the production of yarn as well as the manufacturing of textiles. The industries related to brocade and jari works have been set up in Surat. The city is also known for embroidery works done with the help of computer designs. Among the major industries in Surat, the industries for diamond cutting have made their mark. In the past years, diamond cutting happened to be a part of small-scale industries in Surat. Some of the main industries are textiles, chemicals, dying & printing, diamond processing, zari (silver) making, and; engineering and related activities (including manufacturing machines & equipment).
ISO Certification Services In Surat
QMS (ISO 9001) – Quality Management System (This is applicable to all kind of organizations. This standard focusing on customer satisfaction, to make sure their product/services meet customer needs)
EMS (ISO 14001) – Environment Management System (This is applicable to all kind of organizations. This standard focusing on environment protection and prevention of pollution due to organizational activities)
FSMS (ISO 22000) – Food Safety Management System (This is applicable to the organizations engaged in the food chain. This standard focus and ensures on food that does not have an adverse effect on human health)
ISMS (ISO 27000) – Information Security Management System (This is applicable to IT sector, Software industry, Software Development, Information Technology Industry, BPO, and KPO Industry. also, for those organizations where information security, patent, intellectual property, confidential information is a matter of concern- Such as Financial organization, BANKING, NBFC, Insurance Company. ISO 27001 provides a proven framework that helps organizations protect their information through effective management of Risk of Intonation security technology and by effective implementation of ISO 27001 Controls in the organization.
OHSMS (ISO 45001) – Occupational Health and Safety Management System (This is applicable to all kinds of organizations. The intended outcomes of the OH&S management system are to prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplaces to workers)
Overview Benefits of the use of Management System implementation in the Organization, Including benefits to the organization for ISO Certification
Uses of specified standard/s provide Products and services that are safe, of good quality/requirements of the customer and complying legal and other applicable requirements. ISO standards help organizations to enhance their productivity while minimizing wastages and errors, it also confirms the ISO certified organization those are following standard requirements as laid down by the specified standard are globally well known and practiced for the betterment of the organization and its purpose.
A management system is a structured way of managing organization’s inter-related parts and activities of its business in order to achieve its objectives. These objectives can relate to a number of different topics, including product or service quality, productivity, environmental performance, health and safety in the workplace and many more.
Third-Party Inspection (TPI) – Third Party Inspection is carried by an Independent Inspection agency under the Specific requirement of Specification agreed between Buyer and Supplier. This builds the Confidence between Supplier and Buyers and Confidence in the Reliability of Product or service. The Third Party inspection can be any type like Inspection of Raw Material, Supplier Capacity Assessment, Vendor Audit, In-process Inspection, Final Inspection, and Testing, Pre-shipment Inspection, Inspection of FBO, Inspection of Telecom Tower, OHS -Safety Audit of Tower, Electrical Safety Audit etc
Quality Management System- ISO 9001
focusing the customer satisfaction, process/product conformity and overall quality Management perspective of the organization to consistently perform and continually improve based on the framework provided by the standard.
The concept of QMS is Risk Base thinking, Process Approach and Continual improvement of Management System of the organization.
When any organization starts implementing the Quality Management System in the organization – Start the Risk Base Thinking – which will help the organization to address the Significant issues Internal / External at the time of Planning of activities make the organization to perform obstacle-free, which enhance the productivity, Customer Satisfaction etc.
- Adopting the Process Approach – in the organization – will enhance the Internal Rejection and Losses of the organization it may be in the form of -Money, Time, Property, Manpower, Energy etc.
- Adopting Continual Improvement – Help the organization get the new opportunity and better performance of the organization.
How to do Effective Implementation of Quality Management System – ISO 9001 in the organization
Get consult with Professional ISO Consultant in Surat, Gujarat or Do the self-understating of requirement of ISO 9001 – Quality Management System.
For effective implementation of this standard organization needs its Top Management commitment to resource provision, ensuring integration of the quality management system standard requirements into its business processes, supporting to relevant roles of the organizations to demonstrate their leadership and its application to their core areas.
For effective implementation, the organization needs to
- Provide training within the organization to improve the skills of employees along with ISO awareness
- Implementation of documented information and verification of its effectiveness and control
- Complying applicable legal requirements that organization access
- Conducting internal audit and management reviews and fulfilling/minimizing non-compliances that are observed
What is the Minimum Documentation required for Quality Management System -ISO 9001?
- Quality Manual
- Quality Policy
- Scope of the organization and Statement of applicability of QMS (Exclusion of Clauses along with Justification)
- Internal and External issue register related to the organizational activities and its impact on the organization, its Risk assessment and opportunities for improvement
- Calibration of monitoring and measuring instruments/equipment’s and its traceability to national/international standard
- Competence evaluation
- Training plan, its attendance and effectiveness verification
- Master list of documents and records, its identification and accessibility, verification, changes and controls
- Work Instructions/SOP
- Customer specifications/work orders / Agreements, its review and acceptance
- Outsourced processes and its control
- Material Inward inspection and verification
- Production planning, Monitoring reports
- In-process inspection
- Product identification and its traceability during the production phase and dispatch
- Customer property (if any) retention, verification, identification, and its control
- Post-delivery activities (if any)
- Product Final Inspection / Pre dispatch inspection
- Rework/rejection register and its correction and corrective action
- Internal audit plan, summary record, Noncompliance report and its corrective and preventive action.
- Management review record
- Continual improvement plan
- Correction and corrective actions