ISO Certification in Vijayawada
Why ISO Certification Required in Vijayawada
VIJAYAWADA is having one of the biggest industries in the Andhra Pradesh state, mainly comprising of agro-based industries, textile-based, industrial-based industries, oil refinery, software development, BPO, tool rooms, industrial testing services, fabrication, tourism, hospitality, health care, jewelry manufacturing, pharmaceutical cluster, food processing, Solvent extraction plantation,
In today’s competitive market it is necessary for any organization to maintain its credibility Among the Customer and Stakeholders. To sustain into business and maintain success into the business. So it possible, when the organization work as per standard industry practice and system.
ISO Certification is one of the ways to the organization to build credibility and maintain the satisfaction of customers and stakeholders.
There are many types of ISO Certification, which are being adopted by the organization for implementation and certification. But note that each ISO Standard has specific requirements and purposes if Implementation and certification. For Example
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System –
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System
- ISO 27001: information safety management system.
ISO Certification Services in Vijayawada
ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System,
quality Management system – the key Focus requirements is customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirement and enhancement of overall performance of the organization. It is a very common ISO Standard – any organization adopts for implementation and Certification.
for demonstration of the Quality of product and services, agro-based industries, textile-based, industrial-based industries, oil refinery, software development, BPO, tool rooms, industrial testing services, fabrication, tourism, hospitality, health care, jewelry manufacturing, pharmaceutical cluster, food processing, Solvent extraction plantation.
How to implement ISO 9001 in the organization: The organization needs to develop the documented information required by the standard, identify the internal & external issues relevant to the organization and standard requirements, needs and expectation of interested parties related such as regulatory body, neighbors, customers, suppliers, contractors, conduct the risk assessment according to the above, implement the operational control, monitor the product and services requirements are full filled, identify the customer requirements, relevant records and documentation,
The organization can use the services of ISO Consultants in Vijayawada who can help the organization for implementation of ISO 9001 in the organization.
The following activities can be done by the ISO consultant during ISO 9001 implementation in the organization (But not Limited)
- Gap Analysis
- Development of Documentation
- Integration of ISO 9001 requirement with organization business process
- Training to the employee on ISO 9001 requirements
- Assist the organization for Implementation
- Internal Audit
- Assist in Management review meeting
- Coordinate with ISO Certification Body on behalf of the organization.
What are the most common challenges organization face during the implementation of ISO 9001?
- Requirement are new to the organization
- Integration with organization Business process
- Knowledge and awareness about ISO 9001 requirement among the organization employee
- Ongoing monitoring of the Effectiveness
- Keep up to date Record and data
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Customer Satisfaction enhanced
- Process performance improved
- Rejection reduced
- Process controlled,
- proper planning and its execution is monitored,
- identification and traceability of the product is properly maintained,
- monitoring and measurement of product and service at the stage is recorded,
- Role and responsibility are clearly defined,
- Company policy, procedures, and objectives are transparent at the worker level,
- The credibility of the organization enhanced
Environmental Management System
This EMS Standard required for implementation to the organization in followings case (But Not Limited)
- When Polluting level is very High due to organization activities
- When it is a mandatory requirement of regulatory Body
- Environmental aspects which create Pollution are not monitored/ Controlled
- The organization is producing the Products – which creates pollution after the end of life of the product
- When there are Customer requirements
ISO 14001-2015: Environmental Management System in case there is any Environmental Pollution is caused during the product manufacturing-based industries, textile-based, industrial-based industries, oil refinery, software development, BPO, tool rooms, industrial testing services, fabrication, tourism, hospitality, health care, jewelry manufacturing, pharmaceutical cluster, food processing, Solvent extraction plantation.
How to implement ISO 14001 in the organization:
- identify the context of the organization wrt environment considering the standard guideless,
- needs and expectation of interested parties related environment requirements consider the interested parties,
- EMS scope and applicability,
- Risk and opportunity.
- Identify the aspect and impact.
- Implement Operational control.
- Demonstrate the Monitoring of the issues, considering the needs and expectation of interested parties, the context of the organization, environmental aspect impact,
- Non-conformity, correction and corrective action,
- Identify the applicable legal requirements and demonstrate the compliances
- Involve the employees in the implementation activities such as identification in issues, considering the needs and expectations of interested parties, the context of the organization, environmental aspect impact.
- Conduct internal audit and Management Review Meeting with an internal resource or outsourced competent manpower,
Challenges in implementation of ISO 14001-2015.
- Cost-effectiveness not bearable,
- Timeline required for implementation is too much,
- manpower and other resources shortage,
- waste disposal facility is not available,
- unknown environmental regulations.
- Regulation and environmental norms are very stringent,
Benefits of ISO 14001 implementation.
- Provide proper awareness in Environment management system,
- Demonstrate the compliances to the applicable legal and other requirements,
- Leadership among worker level is identified.
- Demonstrate the compliance to the environmental performance,
- Reduction in waste generation,