ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 27001 standard is an Information Security Management System.
The requirements of ISO 27100 are – The organization shall continually improve the information security management system in the organization by addressing the potential information security Risk by Risk assessment and Risk Treatment.
The objective of ISMS Lead Auditor Training
The objective of the ISMS Lead Auditor Training is to provide an understanding of the principles and practices of Information Security management system auditing and to impart practical training on ISMS auditing skills.
At the end of the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training the participants will be able to:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 27001 and how they apply to the processes of a company.
- Able to Develop the Statement of Applicability (SOA)
- Able to identify the Applicable Information security Controls and implement
- Able to Develop the Information security Policy and Procedure
- Able to do the Risk assessment and Treatment
- Able to Monitor the performance of the Information security System of the organization.
- Contact an effective gap analysis / internal audit / supplier audit / third party certification audit
- Initiate improvements in the information security management system (ISMS) of a company.
Training Methodology For – ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course has been designed considering the process approach methodology (P-D-C-A), to ensure the enhancement of competency of participants during each stage Training course and meet the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirements. The entire classroom training shall be interactive to optimize the participation of candidates.
During training many techniques (like – case study, workshops, Roleplay, Group discussion & Home Exercise) used to enhance the participant’s knowledge and skill. So that at the end of the training participants shall demonstrate his/her competency while auditing / implementing the Quality Management System in the organization.
Outline of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
- Terms and Definitions
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Internal / External issues identification
- Understanding the Needs and Expectation s of Interested Party
- Risk Analysis
- Statement of Applicability
- Information Security Controls
- Risk Treatments
- Process Performance Monitoring
- Key requirements of ISO 27001 and its application / Implementation
- Development of Policy, Procedures
- Conduct of Internal Audit
- Management Review meeting
- Types of Audit
- Auditor Attributes
- Development of the Assessment Schedule
- Audit Check List development
- Conducting Interview and Asking Questions
- On-Site Assessment
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Conduct
- Evaluating Results
- Closing Meeting
- Corrective Action
- Audit Report preparation
- Follow-Up and Surveillance Visits
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of the ISMS auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve Risk assessment of Information Security.
- Who is responsible for managing the internal audit function within their organization and involved in designing, development, and implementation of ISMS?
- Who is involved in preparing their organization for assessment by customers or certification body?
- Who wishes to become ISMS Lead Auditor?
- The course duration is 5 days as per the schedule provided with course material. There will be a written Workshops in each section.