Online ISO Certification
By use of ICT- Remote Audit ISO Certification
In a normal business environment, every organization is continuously exposed to opportunities, challenges, and risks. However, extraordinary events or circumstance beyond the control of the organization happen.
Extraordinary event or circumstance: A circumstance beyond the control of the organization, commonly referred to as “Force Majeure” or “act of God”. Examples are war, strike, riot, political instability, geopolitical tension, terrorism, crime, pandemic, flooding, earthquake, malicious computer hacking, other natural or man-made disasters.
So, in the Case extraordinary Situation, there is provision, that to get ISO certification by use ICT – Remote Audit methods. For Common understanding it can be known as Online ISO Certificate (But it should not be misunderstood)
Condition of Remote Audit – online ISO Certification
- Travel to a Client site or specific location is not reasonable (i.e., for safety reasons, travel restrictions, etc.).
- In Extraordinary event or circumstance: A circumstance beyond the control of the organization, commonly referred to as “Force Majeure” or “act of God”. Examples are war, strike, riot, political instability, geopolitical tension, terrorism, crime, pandemic, flooding, earthquake, malicious computer hacking, other natural or man-made disasters.
- There are unavoidable changes in scheduling for the Auditor or client ( i.e Personal issues, change in business priorities, etc.).
- The number of sites to be assessed is difficult for the Auditor to completely fulfill within its timeframe.
- The client has a proven track record of conformance at the location of the remote audit.
- The risk level of the audit is of low concern.
Process of online ISO Certification – Remote Audit by use of ICT.
- Organization Contact us and Fill up the Application for Remote Audit
- Provide the Information about Infrastructure to support the Remote Audit
- Sign the Agreement for Remote Audit
- Remote Audit Planning as per information Provided by Client
- Remote Audit will be Conducted by use of ICT – Zoom App, Go to Meeting, Team Viewer, Any Desk, etc or any suitable applicable ICT
- After Completion of Audit and Post Audit activities, ISO Certificate will be awarded
Potential Risk of Online ISO Certification (By use of ICT – Remote Audit)
- Improper Internet Connectivity
- Power back up issue
- Familiarity of use of ICT
- Information Security Concern
- Network issue
- Hardware Issue
Benefits of Online ISO Certification (By Remote Audit)
- Physical Visit Not required
- Travel Time Save
- Site have highly OHS Risk can be Audited
Disadvantage of online ISO Certification (By use of ICT Remote Audit)
- Audit Time more
- Cost of ISO Certification Increased
- Possibility of failure to collect complete Audit Compliance Evidences
How to Prepared for Online ISO Certification by use of ICT – Remote Audit
As a normal Practice, organization will implement the ISO Standards in the organization. Develop the Policy Procedures and per the nature of the organization, Conduct the Internal Audit and Management review meeting and Contact us for ISO Certification.
For remote Audit by use of ICT – online ISO Certification.
The organization should be Prepared for followings
- Organization will Ensure availability of WIFI / Internet in the Organization.
- Availability of PC/ Lap top in the Organization.
- Ensure that Proper Power back up System in the Organization.
- Ensure that Employee of the organization has proper understanding the use of ICT (Zoom, Skype, Go to Meeting, Any desk, Team viewer etc ).
- Ensure that as much as possible documents / data available in Soft Copy stored in PC/ Server. So that During Remote Audit it can be verified.
The Following ISO Certification, we can certify through Remote Audit or online ISO Certification, are
ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 22000 Certification
And many more