Third-Party Inspection Services
In today’s market, the process of the third party inspection has a different effect on the quality of the product, the end-user is quite satisfied, there are several types of third party inspection which can be conducted by customer appointed representative / Agency.
- Raw material inspection
- In-process inspection
- Final inspection and testing
- Witnessing of physical testing in the laboratory
- Installation inspection
- Pre-dispatch inspection (Stuffing inspection)
- Vendor inspection/ Audit
- Factory inspection/ Audit
- Safety inspection/ Audit
- Post Delivery inspection.
This inspection is conducted by any agency on behalf of the purchaser, to raise the confidence in the product, So the end-user is fully satisfied and there are no customer complaints.
- Raw material inspection: This inspection can be conducted at the raw material manufacturer end, so the purchaser is not getting any type of rejected material to the user end, the inspection can be dimensional, Physical and chemical testing, functional inspection in case of sub-assembly purchasing, Criteria of inspection can be Engineering drawing, quality plan, control plan, IS Standard, customer specification, standard specification.
- In-process inspection: inspection is carried out during the process of manufacturing, in order to control the end product rejection, as there is a simple concept in case the process has controlled the end, the product has to acceptable, Criteria of inspection can be Engineering drawing, quality plan, control plan, IS Standard, customer specification, standard specification.
- Final inspection and testing: this inspection is carried on the final product ready for inspection, here all the parameters of the product shall be verified such as raw material test reports, calibration certificates, internal test reports, Functional tests, Sample packing tests etc.., Criteria of inspection can be Engineering drawing, quality plan, control plan, IS Standard, customer specification, standard specification.
- Witnessing of physical testing in the laboratory: This test is done by any independent test laboratory, where the tests can be done and the inspecting agency representative will witness the test and verify its test results, the criteria, quality plan, control plan, IS Standard, customer specification, standard specification.
- Pre-dispatch inspection (Stuffing inspection) : this inspection is carried of the packed material and during the stuffing in vessels, this is verify in case there may be any damage to the material during the course of transit, and the packing of the material is as per the customer requirements.
- Vendor inspection/ Audit: This is an inspection carried on any organization on request of its customer; it may include inspection as per customer requirements/ Criteria, standard requirements, is the other type of capacity verification.
- Factory inspection/ Audit: This inspection is carried on any organization to verify the competence of the organization, it includes the verification of competent manpower, machinery capacity, Storage capacity, legal compliances, production capacity, quality control etc…
- Safety inspection/ Audit: This inspection is done by any competent person certified or by any approved person from the state government, the criteria for inspection is as per the factory act 1948 and factory rules of the state government
- Post Delivery inspection.: This is a special type of inspection, where there is the pre-delivery inspection and on the request of the customer, there is a post-delivery inspection to verify in case any rejected material may have been dispatched by the customer.