ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management System Standard. This is new reviewed standard the key new changes in this standard are
- Adopted the Risk Base thinking
- Concept of Life Cycle Perceptive – End of Life of Product
- PDCA – continual improvement Cycle Model
The Objective of this Stannard is to
-prevent pollution by controlling the significant environmental aspects of the organization from Process, Functions, and Products
– Compliance with Legal requirement of Regulatory Body related to Environmental Protection and Prevention of Pollution.
– Prevent the depletion of Natural Resources
– Develop the concept of Life Cycle perceptive of the Products. So that at the End of Life of Product prevents pollution.
During the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training – we will focus on requirements, its application in the organization while implementing, and How to do the Third-Party Audit of ISO 14001.
Key Focus on the new requirement of ISO 14001, will be an additional Focus area
- Internal External issues
- Understanding the Needs and Expectations of Interested Party
- Risk Assessment
- Monitoring the EMS Performance
- Life Cycle Perceptive
- Compliance Obligations
So during EMS Lead Auditor Training, we will provide detail practical application of the requirement to participants. So that At the time of the Application of EMS at the organization level or at the Time of Audit, the Participant can apply the training learning and get an advantage for better performance.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Certification
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course offered us is meeting the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) TPECS Certification Requirements and its competency unit requirements.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Methodology
There will be two types of Training Methods
- Class Room Training
- Virtual Training (Online Training)
Class Room Training
It will be a 5 Days Class Room Training – where participants will be present in the Class Room as per the Training schedule.
Training will be delivered as per the Training schedule. Participants will be evaluated every day through Workshops, Group Discussion, and Role Play observation by the evaluator. If any concern is noticed during the Evaluation it will be updated to Participants for Improvement and Same time Trainer will take attention to further explanation to participants if any weak area is found. The Overall intention of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training will be the participant gain optimum knowledge on requirements. So that at the End of Training they can Apply the knowledge
Virtual Training (Online Lead Auditor Training)
The virtual Training can be provided in case of the following situation
- In case of Extraordinary Situation – When the Participant can not attend the Class Room Training
- When the Percipient is pre-Occupied with schedule
- The participant has prior learning
- Participant have qualification on Lead Auditor / Internal Auditor Training Certification of Different Standards
Training Method for Virtual / Online Lead Auditor Training
- Training Material will be Provided to Participants for self-study
- Virtual Training Class Room Training provided by Zoom / Skype/ GoTo Meeting
- At the End of Training Workshop will be Provided
- The participant will answer the Workshop and submit for review.
The objective of ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
- Participants understand the principle of the Environmental Management System.
- Participants understand the requirements and application Environmental Management System.
- Participants understand the requirements of EMS Documentation requirements, Environmental aspects & impact analysis, operational control etc
- Participants demonstrate the competency in the implementation of EMS.
- Participants develop the Knowledge and Skill for Auditing of EMS
- Participants understand the Internal and External issues, Need, and Expectation of Interested Party.
- Participants understand and able to Do the Risk Analysis
- Participants understand and able to Identify Applicable Compliance requirement and its consents
- Participants understand and able to EMS Performance Monitoring
- Audit Principle / Type of Audit / Auditor Attributes
- Audit Planning / Conducting Onsite Audit
Who Can Attend ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
- Those who want understanding and knowledge of ISO 14001 and its requirements.
- Those who have involved in ISO 14001 assessment of suppliers and potential suppliers, such as Management Representatives, Environmental Managers, Engineers, and Consultants.
- Person Responsible for EMS internal audit function within the organization.
- Top Management of the organization seeking for ISO 14001 certification.
- A person who wants to become an EMS Auditor.
Outline of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course
- Introduction of Requirement of ISO 14001 and EMS principle
- EMS Terms & Definitions requirements and its Application
- EMS requirements and its Application
- EMS Policy, Internal. The external issue, Risk Analysis. setting up the objective and targets
- EMS Documentation requirements, internal Auditing, and Management review meeting.
- Monitoring and measurements of EMS performance.
- Environmental Aspects Impact Analysis,
- Identification of Compliance obligation and its Consents
- Potential Emergency Situations and Mock Drill
- Explanation of Types of Audit, Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Explanation of NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Explanation of Audit Checklist Preparation
- Explanation of Audit Team selection, Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee.
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting
At the End of The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course The Participants Shall be able To:
- Interpret correctly the requirements of ISO 14001 and apply to the organization for EMS implementation
- Conduct an effective Gap Analysis/ Internal Audit/ Supplier Audit/ Third-Party Certification Audit.
- Initiate Improvements in the Environmental Management System effectiveness.