ISO 9001 Certification in India
ISO 9001 Certification is a Quality Management System Certification. Also known as QMS Certification. The ISO 9001 Certification is applicable to any organization – because all the requirements given in the ISO 9001 standard are the general business practice of the organization.
So, any organization that wants to enhance overall productivity, customer satisfaction, enhancement of profitability, enhancement of credibility, reduce rejections, wastages, etc can implement the requirements of ISO 9001 in the organization can go for ISO 9001 Certification
We are one of the leading and most highly experienced ISO Certification Bodies in India for the last 15 years providing the services of ISO Certification across the country. During our service delivery of ISO Certification, we provide value-added Auditing and certification services to clients in view to overall enhance the organization’s performance and we ensure that our clients will be highly delighted with our ISO Certification Services.
ISO 9001 Certification Process
The process of ISO 9001 Certification is given below, step-by-step – so that I can help the organization to understand it easily
- Documents the organization process and functions
- Set the process requirement (Inputs and output) of each process
- Understand the customer requirements and any applicable regulatory requirements (if any)
- Understand the organization’s current issues – which might be Internal/ External – which are affecting the organization’s performance/ outputs
- Develop he understanding of ISO 9001 requirements and integrated the requirements with the organization’s business practices.
- Develop the organization’s Quality Manual and procedures for different activities of the organization.
- Conduct the Internal Audit to verify that all implemented policies/procedures in the organization are complying to meet the organization’s / customer’s requirements
- Conduct the review meeting
For more information on ISO 9001 Certification – Kindly watch the educational video provided below – will help you to understand How to get ISO 9001 Certification in a better way.
These are very basic requirements for ISO 9001 Certification, which most organizations follow in normal business practices.
ISO 9001 Certification cost
This is one of the key thinking of most organizations to allocate the fund for ISO 9001 Certification.
This is to inform you that – ISO 9001 Certification is a professional service – The ISO certification process is governed under certain laid down rules/regulations – set by Accreditation Body and IAF.
So ISO Certification cost is not fixed – it varies from organization to organization – considering the few Factors
- Number of Employees
- Organization Activities
- Organization Process/ Products
Based on this information ISO Certification body derived the cost of ISO 9001 Certification.
ISO Certification services provider in India
As we know that ISO Certification is provided by the ISO Certification body only. So, while choosing the ISO Certification Body of ISO 9001 Certification – the organization must look into that – the ISO Certification body – must be an accredited ISO Certification body. So, while selecting the ISO Certification body the organization must verify its accreditation and credibility of ISO Certification body. IAF member ISO certification bodies are most widely accepted across the industry.