ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification
Nowadays in current business practice -we know that the market is very much competitive and at the same time new business potential is also high. Where customer expectations are very high. So, in the current business practice keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level and meeting the market challenge of competition has become one of the key requirements of any organization for survival.
ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification is one of the best business model practices. Which could help the organization enhance customer satisfaction and overall, the performance of the organization. When the organization implements the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the organization.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard is the most widely adopted and implemented ISO Standard by organizations worldwide and has many success stories.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard – is a generic standard – the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality Management System have been provided in such a way that it can be applicable to all Types/Sizes of the organization irrespective of their activities.
About ISO 9001 Quality Management system
Quality management system (QMS) requirements focused on consistently meeting customer requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction. By adopting the Process Approach, Risk-Based Thinking, and implementing PDCA (Continual improvement) to entire the QMS process of the organization.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System – ISO 9001 requires the organization to systematically define and manage processes and their interactions to achieve the intended results in accordance with the policy and strategic direction of the organization with the followings objectives
- Ensuring the process are being set or planned as per requirements
- Planning input raw material or process inputs
- Planning of manpower and machined
- Process control plan
- Ensuring equipment calibration and working condition
- Reduced the Cost
- Reduced the Rejection
- Control of the process by monitoring as per planned activities
- Ensure the process performance
- Thinking on Continual improvements of processes / Products to meet the objective of the organization and the needs of customers
How the organization can implement ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Determine the input requirement (man, machine, material, and infrastructure)
- Determine the sequence and interaction (manufacturing process, the inspection process, control of the process, Store coding material description)
- determine and apply the criteria and methods (list of measuring equipment, measurement system analysis, control of document)
- Assign the Responsibility and Accountability (operator, inspector, supervisor, manager, etc)
- Define the risk and Opportunity
- Plan to change of document implementation (if any change of the product and service, specification, process, or failure of the product)
- Plan of the document maintained.
Advantages of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification
There is a variety of the Advantage –
- Customer Satisfaction
- Increasing Customer Confidence.
- Improving the Business Process
- Consistency in Product Activities.
- Increasing Production.
- Reduce the Production Rejection
- Reducing Time and Cost of Rework.
- Making Evidence-Based Decisions.
- Employee Engagement.
- Creating A Culture of Continuous Improvement
How to get ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification
The ISO 9001 Certification process is explained below. which could help the organization to develop the understating to get ISO 9001 Certification.
ISO 9001 Certification Process
Once an organization implements the ISO 9001 Quality Management System The organization follows the ISO 9001 Certification process to get ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification.
- Development & Implementing of Policy. Procedures, SOP & WI
- Monitoring the Process Performance
- Internal Audit
- Management Review Meeting
- Apply to ISO Certification Body and get a proposal for ISO 9001 Certification.
- Get ISO 9001 Certified by ISO Certification Bodies, after Audit.
ISO 9001 Certification
We are an accredited ISO Certification Body in India, providing ISO 9001 Certification. Any organization Looking for ISO 9001 Certification may contact us.