What is ISO? How to Get ISO 9001 Certification?
What is ISO?
ISO is an International Organization for Standardization, the key activities of this organization (ISO ) is development and publications of various ISO Technical, industrial and Management System Standards. International Organization for Standardization (ISO) do not certify to any organization for ISO Standard. It is only a development and publication ISO Standard organization.
What is ISO 9001 Standard?
ISO 9001 Standard is developed and published by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO 9001 Standard is known as Quality Management System Standard. The latest publication of ISO 9001 is ISO 9001:2015, which was published in year 2015.
Best Practices to Get ISO 9001 Certification
- Develop the Quality Manual, Quality policy, Procedures as per requirements of ISO 9001 and integrate your organization activities, process, products & services as per QMS requirements in to your Quality Manual, Quality policy, Procedures.
- Provide the Training to all key personal and Employee on new developed Quality Manual, Quality policy, Procedures
- Implement the New Developed Quality Manual, Quality policy, Procedures in the organization at all the process and functions of the organization.
- Monitor the Performance of activities and keep the record.
- Conduct the Internal Audit once the system is effectively Implemented and record of Monitoring and measurement of Process are maintained.
- Conduct the Management review meeting after completion of Internal Audit to review the suitability, adequacy of Policy, Procedures and see the possibility of any continual improvements and any changes in QMS.
- Once above QMS implementation activities completed and necessary changes are made.
- Approach to Accredited ISO Certification Body who provides ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
The ISO Certification Body Audit Team will visit your organization for assessment of QMS implementation. If Audit Team find the your implemented QMS is meeting the compliance requirements, they will recommend your organization for Certification and your organization get ISO 9001 Certified after necessary Certification decision activities.
Who need ISO 9001 Certification?
Any organization who wants to enhance the process performance, Enhance the overall productivity of the organization, Reduce the rejection (In-house/ Customer End), Enhance the customer satisfaction, Build the Credibility in the Market and overall enhance the profitability of the organization Need ISO 9001 Certification.
Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
As per View of ISO Experts, key the requirements of ISO 9001 are to be focused by the organization, during implementation of Quality Management System
- Identification of Internal and External issues
- Understating the Needs and Expectation of Interested Party
- Risk Analysis of issues along with Needs and Expectation of Interested Party
- Operational planning and Controls
- Performance Monitoring
- Continual Improvements
What are Documents required for ISO 9001 Certification?
The documents required for ISO 9001 Certification can vary organization to organization depends on nature of activities, size, products, process, but the some of the documents reequipments for ISO 9001 Certification are common for any organization irrespective of size, product, process etc.
- Quality Manual
- Quality Policy & Objectives
- Procedures of different process / Functions/ Activities
- Process monitoring and performance record
- Internal Audit
- Management Review meeting
For More information about How to get ISO 9001 Certification and ISO Certification process along with How to apply for ISO 9001 Certification, kindly watch the Video provided below for better understanding.