You should Know how the ISO 9001 Certification help the organization for performance Enhancement?
In current business and competitive market situation, where customers are more demanding the products or services considering the all aspects of products and services -such as Quality, delivery, price, after sale services etc, So on. The organization wants to sustain in the competitive market, they need to understand the customer needs and expectations in all possible aspects – such as Quality, delivery, price, after sale services etc. So, for the organization who produced the Products or deliver the services, working with the Limited resources and infrastructures, in this case the organization has plan their business in such a way that, they can manage the resources and infrastructure effectively the further enhance the productivity and profitability of the Business by meeting the needs, expectation and requirements of the customers.
The Best possible way for the business organization has to adopt the standard business practices followed the most successful organization is known as Quality Management System Standard (ISO 9001:2015 Standard). This Standard is also known as QMS Standards. There are several advantages for ISO 9001 Certification for the organization.
How ISO 9001 Certification help the organization for performance Enhancement?
When the organization adopt Quality Management System Standards (QMS) in the organization, this QMS standard has many requirements, which help the organization for further enhancement of productivity and Profitability of the organization, by effectively management of resources and meeting the customer requirements consistently. The requirements of ISO 9001 Certification Standard are very generic and very much common and easy to adopt in the organization, irrespective of Size and nature of activities of the organization. This ISO 9001 Standard can be adopted for implementation and Certification by any organization, who wants to enhance the productivity of the business organization and meeting the customer requirements. We can say that ISO 9001 Certification is applicable to all organization bring the profitability of the organization.
Now let’s understand the requirements of ISO 9001 Standards and how to implement in the organization for ISO 9001 Certification for further enhancement of profitability of the organization.
The requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standards for implementation in the organization are
- First of all, the organization look into the issues of the organization may be Internal issues or External issues which are affecting the organization – The Internal and External issues can be related to Market, Market Competition, Technology, regulations, Legal, Economic, Cultural, social, Knowledge, performance, etc. Identify the issues which are most affecting the organization for the performance or meeting the customer requirements and do the proper analysis after Risk Assessment. Take the necessary actions to reduce its impact on the organization performance.
- Identify the process / activities of the organization and sequence then in such a way that to minimize the time of processing. List-out the Input and Output of each process /activity. Make the standard / Criteria and methods for Monitoring, measurement and acceptance of each process / activity, by taking the requirements customers. to ensure that products or services are meeting the customer requirement while processing at each stage of activities. So that at the end of the process the products meet the customer requirements and there are no changes of any rejections and improve the performance & productivity of the organization.
- Develop the Quality Policy of the organization and It’s Objective in view to enhancements of Customer Satisfaction Enhancement, Compliance to applicable regulations and continually improve the Performance of the organization. Monitor the Quality Objective established time to time to see any improvements, if not take necessary control measures
- Make the necessary arrangements of Resources -such as Competent Manpower, Machinery & equipment’s, Infrastructure, work environments, organizational Knowledge. Also timely provide the necessary training to employee on Customer requirement, Legal requirements (if any), Corrective actions, Standards etc . and develop the necessary documents to make the standard business practices.
- Ensure the Operational planning for products and services by making availability of necessary resources. Review the Customer requirements prior to production or delivery of services. Monitor the process and Product prior to release.
- Monitor the Performance of the organization Timely – such as – Customer Satisfaction, Process and Product Performance, Supplier Performance (if any) etc. so on. Review and verify the Implemented QMS by Timely Internal Audit and Management Review meetings.
These are the key requirements of ISO 9001 Standard. Once the organization implement these requirements in the organization and make available of necessary compliance documented Information – The organization may apply to ISO Certification Body to Get ISO 9001 Certification.
Key Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
After the Implementation and ISO 9001 Certification, the organization may be the Following Benefits
- Enhancement of Productivity and Profitability
- Enhancement of Customer Satisfaction
- New Potential Business Opportunity
- Credibility Enhancement
If the organization searching for enhancement productivity and profitability, implement the ISO 9001 requirements in the organization and get Expert’s advice for ISO 9001 Certification, It is most widely adopted Quality Management System Standard by the Organization across the world.