Lead Auditor Training Course is a short terms Training and certification course to the professionals on Management System Standards.
The professional who wants to their knowledge and skill in Management System Standards can choose for Lead Auditor Training Course.
By attending the Lead Auditor Training Course and Certification the personal can develop their Knowledge on Management System Standards and Auditing skill (Third Party Auditor or even they can do inhouse Audit in the organization)
Lead Auditor Training Provides the practical knowledge and expertise in management System requirements including, documentation, implementation, and ability to perform the Audit on Management System Standard.
Objective of the Lead Auditor Training Course
1. Understand the purpose of the management system, management system audit and improved the performance of the management system standard.
2. Understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow- up a management system audit in accordance with ISO 17021 AS Applicable
3. Improve the practical auditing skills.
4. Improve the external and internal auditing skills.
5. To gain expertise
Why should adopt for lead auditor training?
1. What is an audit and why are they necessary?
2. Risk Based thinking process
3. How to plan & conduct audits
4. Audit Communication
5. Value added audit reporting and follows up
What Is Covered in Lead Auditor Training Course?
1. Overview of Management System and its requirements
2. Designing, Development & Implementation of Management System Standards
3. Fundamentals of audits, Type of Audit, Audit Principles
4. Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
5. MOCK Audit
6. Code of Conduct of Audit – Opening meeting, Closing Meeting, Communication with Auditee, Interview Technique, Collecting the Evidences etc.
7. Planning of audits
8. Performing the audits
9. Audit Report writing Skill
10. Reporting and following up an audit
11. Audit Management Skill
12. Role of Lead Auditor
What Will You Learn from Lead Audit Training Course?
1. Gain the skill to plan, conduct, and report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
2. Gain the Knowledge and Skill on Management System Standard requirement, Designing, Development and Implementation.
3. Become the Third-Party Auditor
What Prior Knowledge should have to attend the Lead Auditor Training Course?
1. Basic Management System and business practice of the organization.
2. He/She aware of the terminologies and the standard interpretation.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Lead Auditor Training Course and Certification
1. Candidate should score 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the tutor
The most widely Lead Audit Training course and Certification are adopted by professionals are
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditors Training
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22000 Lead Auditors Training
ISO 27001 Lead Auditors Training
There are many organizations who providers the Lead Auditor Training Course in India.
We are one of the Leading Certification Body -Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor Training Course provider in India.
The Advantage of Exemplar Global Lead Auditor Training course are
- Competency-Based Certification
- Courses are designed user-friendly – anyone with even less experience ( Fresher professionals ) and Knowledge can get – better understating and develop the Knowledge & Skill in Management System Standard
- Courses are designed with many practical examples and applications
- Practical Approach in Examination – Workshop, Group Discussion
- Easy to understand the management system requirement and Auditing skill.
Apart from these points there are may other advantages in Lead Auditor Training Course in Exemplar Global Certification Course.