Lead Auditor Training Course is a short terms Training and certification course for professionals on Management System Standards.
Professional who wants to their knowledge and skill in Management System Standards can choose for Lead Auditor Training Course.
By attending the Lead Auditor Training Course and Certification the personnel can develop their Knowledge of Management System Standards and Auditing skills (Third Party Auditor or even they can do in-house Audits in the organization)
Lead Auditor Training Provides practical knowledge and expertise in management System requirements including, documentation, implementation, and ability to perform the Audit on Management System standards.
The Objective of the Lead Auditor Training Course
1. Understand the purpose of the management system, management system audit, and improved the performance of the management system standard.
2. Understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow- up a management system audit in accordance with ISO 17021 AS Applicable
3. Improve practical auditing skills.
4. Improve external and internal auditing skills.
5. To gain expertise
Why should adopt lead auditor training?
1. What is an audit and why are they necessary?
2. Risk-Based thinking process
3. How to plan & conduct audits
4. Audit Communication
5. Value-added audit reporting and follows up
What Is Covered in Lead Auditor Training Course?
1. Overview of the Management System and its requirements
2. Designing, Development & Implementation of Management System Standards
3. Fundamentals of audits, Type of Audit, Audit Principles
4. Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
5. MOCK Audit
6. Code of Conduct of Audit – Opening Meeting, Closing Meeting, Communication with Auditee, Interview Technique, Collecting the Evidence, etc.
7. Planning of audits
8. Performing the audits
9. Audit Report Writing Skill
10. Reporting and following up on an audit
11. Audit Management Skill
12. Role of Lead Auditor
What Will You Learn from Lead Audit Training Course?
1. Gain the skill to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
2. Gain Knowledge and Skill in Management System Standard requirements, Designing, Development, and Implementation.
3. Become the Third-Party Auditor
What Prior Knowledge should have to attend the Lead Auditor Training Course?
1. Basic Management System and business practice of the organization.
2. He/She is aware of the terminologies and the standard interpretation.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Lead Auditor Training Course and Certification
1. Candidate should score 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the Tutor
The most widely Lead Audit Training Courses and Certifications adopted by professionals are
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditors Training
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22000 Lead Auditors Training
ISO 27001 Lead Auditors Training
Lead Auditor Training Course provider in India
There are many organizations that provide Lead Auditor Training Courses in India.
We are one of the Leading Certification Bodies -Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor Training Course providers in India.
The Advantage of the Exemplar Global Lead Auditor Training course is
- Competency-Based Certification
- Courses are designed user-friendly – anyone with even less experience ( Fresher professionals ) and Knowledge can get – a better understating and develop the Knowledge & Skill in Management System Standard
- Courses are designed with many practical examples and applications
- Practical Approach in Examination – Workshop, Group Discussion
- Easy to understand the management system requirement and Auditing skills.
Apart from these points, there are many other advantages to Lead Auditor Training Course in Exemplar Global Certification Course.